1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

but okada nana isn't an underage girl where people can fantasize about being their underage student seducing them

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Whre did you guys hear the song? I cant find any link in this thread

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  3. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    It was deleted i think, but if you google "teacher teacher akb48" it will appear on youtube.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What do you care about what someone fantasizes, as long as they don't act on it, what's the problem?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Jared Fogel is you answer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I’m too lazy to comment on that whole “does it sounds like kpop or nah” controversy so I’ll pass for this time.
    However we need to talk about the song...

IT’S GREAT !
    I felt that recently all the AKB releases could be put into 2 or 3 categories because of their similarities.
    But now this was unexpected !
    While it’s not a masterpiece, it sounded good and changed of what we usually gets.
    I bet that a lot of non wotas will be intrigued by it & that can only help the sales. The “teacher teacher” is low key addictive too btw~
    I hope it will do well in terms of sales and charts so we can get more stuffs like that !

Now concerning the theme of the song...
    Well... If I had been a high school girl you can be sure that I would have loved it. Like my pathetic teenage ass would have loved the idea of seducing a sexy teacher.
    However now that I’m an adult it just makes me go “yikes”... Underrage members for a sexy concept ? When their fandom is mainly composed of grown men ?
    Double yikes...

Concerning the MV I think they’ll do something like “Ah” of After School.
    What do you all think ?

• Like Like x 9
  7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    i'm fine with Yuiyui center but Obata, Aayan, Nako in senbatsu? wtf? even Seichan is a bit of a stretch. i'm not complaining coz they're young, but they're freaking midgets.

should've put Yuuri & Nao in smh

• Like Like x 4
  8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Clip of the Teacher Teacher performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Honestly, don't even bring up Nao or I will lose it on this thread. Nao fucking slays when it comes to any and all concepts. When she had her short hair, it was bomb.
    --
    First time Naachan has gotten so much coverage? <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    after listening to the song, i kinda get why ppl say it's "K-Pop"

since most of y'all are J-Pop fans i'm pretty sure you've only listened to Mr. Taxi, which does sound similar

but overall it sounds like your typical J-Pop idol EDM? like Birth or Kamonegix

• Like Like x 4
  11. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I usually like songs like Teacher Teacher, but I can't find anything to hook on here. It sounds too repetitive for me and there isn't a slick bridge to match my feeling for this song. AT first, I wanted Naachan to sing this song. But, I can see how Yuiyui would match this song.

12. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

After listening to the rip all I can say is, "Nah, it's Jpop"
    It may be choreographed by Korean but hell the song sounds nothing K nor like SDN (which would be awesome since I miss them so much). In fact it's more to H!P or sth from AKB era 2009-2011? Kinda reminds me to Dear J as someone mentioned above, also Plastic no Kuchibiru, Birth, a little of Kamonegix etc so yeah it's still pretty much AKB song for me.
    I'd prefer music like Kondo Koso Ecstasy, Ambulance, How Come or End Roll for sexy song tho. Heck even Tsundere would sounds nice as A-side.
    But we haven't really get a chance to listen to the full and clean version. Usually PV also matters. So we shouldn't judge the quality yet.
    The costumes is the only thing we have the right to judge and from what I see everyone loves them.

• Like Like x 10
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Now this is much better ver at least. Dropping them beats yo. Pump! :banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  15. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    I love EDM so this single sounds promising so far:D

Also really excited that Mako is in media senbatsu for this single. I know most ppl peg her as an 'orthodox' idol but I personally am the most hooked when she does more dancey or 'cooler' songs like UZA (also centering GAGAGA in yesterday's SSA concert? Fabulous:banana:), so yay!

Hope we get more performance clips soon. Also hope that they do an MV that focuses on the dance because that's what EDM is for!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

I love that these last three singles have all been great but I hate that I have wait till late May to get it.

17. UchujinTaka

UchujinTaka Kenkyuusei

This single is about a student flirting with her teacher? Better change the title, Ticha Ticha to Icha Icha.

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I thought the song wouldn't be ready this soon, I'm guessing they began recording and learning the choreo before the announcement was made. Or maybe it's just me still feeling like they announced it like two days ago.

19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Honestly as jpop, and kpop fans I can't see the kpop vibe in this, it's 100% akb song
    I can't judge the song yet, will have to wait until the mv is out

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Even for low-quality bootlegs, there are better ones on youtube now, if you search. I think the song is okay, not a style that usually sticks to my playlist but I can imagine myself enjoying it.