1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@NerUeno go to Tumblr and type in Neru name :)

try this link : https://www.tumblr.com/search/長濱ねる

do you have any specific photos you were looking for ? (profile photo, gravure photo or her photobook, blog photos??? )

AKB48 show ep 181 will feature Kokkyo no Nai Jidai (behind the scene) on April 8
    [​IMG]

ep1 Neru

if the video does not show watch the video here

photo compilation of Neru when she was eating food on tv

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: April Fool, Line Live with Yukka, reading, photos, videos.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That last photo is from Naako's blog a couple of days ago. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru will be on Time Shock April 5th2018 :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  6. shreddr

shreddr Kenkyuusei

^
    Too bad she lost to Kazlaser :(

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4-5-2018 Time Shock

Neru cut

backup : link

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She didn't win, but she did well, both with her answers and with her presence. And she's entering public consciousness. A tweet just now said, "Yesterday, my grandma suddenly said: 'Neru's going to be on Time Shock today.' She's getting it." (tweet by izuver_keyaki46)

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Her appearance on that Sanma show seems to have been a big success. She was well featured, and one thing she said became one of the themes of the show: she was asked what she would like a boyfriend to give her as a present, and she said "fish-roe." She actually said karasumi, which is dried mullet-fish roe (egg sacs). It looks like this:

[​IMG]

She said she had it for the first time recently and it was delicious, but it cost too much, so she had to get someone else to buy it for her. The gang of top comedians then began speculating how she would wear it. On a ribbon? How would you stiffen it so that would work? And so on.

Comments said how much at ease she now seemed in that august company, and how she was becoming one of the inner circle on the show. We shouldn't go too far with this, since we're talking about really top people. But there's our Neru right there with them. Tears come to my eyes, lol.

Neru said recently that she fell asleep while she was having her make-up done, and when she suddenly woke up, there was someone she didn't know sitting in front of her. Then she realized it was herself, in the mirror. Lol. Oh, Neru, Neru. Or as some posts are calling her: Tanu-Tanu.

EDIT: I can't think where to put this, but maybe Neru fans will be particularly interested. There's a rumour now that Neru's Nogi oshi Itou Marika has signed on with Sony Music Entertainment, in a different section from Nogizaka. Ready for solo Marika?

• Like Like x 1
  13. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Unless it is also posted elsewhere that I missed, should you really be translating paid contents?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @innosu television basically is not for free, same with DVD/BR, yet I didn't see anyone complaining about translations of pirated stuff. You might get a cookie for being first!

15. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think the point was there seems to be a general agreement on this forum (at least for Keyaki Message) not to directly quote paid Messages. Maybe a translation is a little different, but usually people just paraphrase if it's something important.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Let me paraphrase it next time (as I've now done above, sort of), or not post it. Sigh. I'm sorry. I guess I'm used to a more free-and-easy Internet. I forgot I was in Japan. In this case, the story and Neru's phrasing were both too good for me to ignore, and I expect the story to keep being hinted at here and there. And my instinctive point of view is that the occasional thing is more advertising than piracy. But photos are out. The point about videos is well taken, however: no-one seems to mind that. We all scramble around looking for them. And they get posted here until they are removed from YouTube. Humans are inconsistent creatures. Myself included.

Too bad the discussion is about legal matters and not about Neru. But if this is going to be our custom, I'll stick to it. Against my better (worse?) judgement, lol.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i was watching some news footage from 2nd anniversary live....Neru in the front row in SaiMajo (in Suzumoto position):)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21919949

@ukifune dont worry about it...you contributed lots of good info/translation in Neru thread and we are all human and its easy to post photo/messages from paid subscription. just beware next time coz people get upset so easy on S48.:^^;:

Neru pb update:

Neru pb sold 1,166 copies and ranked 10th place (total : 167,853)

more reprint of Neru pb:1st::1st::1st:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1759459

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i dunno what's the commotion is all about anyway, but i feel more grateful for your effort ukifune

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Latest info from Kadokawa is that the seventh printing takes the total printed up over 180,000. The Yahoo piece is entitled: "The never-ending Neru whirlwind." That's just how it feels. I hope it never stops. The article quotes the responsible person in the sales department at Kadokawa as saying that "overwhelming support" among young people, particularly middle- and high-school students, is keeping sales strong.

New photos keep coming out. This is a crop from a new bikini pic:

[​IMG]

Comments from readers of the matome-site piece:
    -- "the impact of her name"
    -- "Neru holds the highest rank in the tanuki world"
    -- "she's cute in a way that doesn't make her seem like the most beautiful girl in school, but like a classmate you could imagine just possibly accepting you -- although in reality that would never happen, lol."

This last point makes a lot of sense to me. This normal-girl aspect must be part of her appeal.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune the photo you posted looks like a double page photo from Neru pb

4-13-2018 (Neru and Akanen)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018