1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    The MV is exactly like the song, bang average.

2nd gen tho. That is some unique sound.
    I am still not sure but I think I like it.

2. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    2nd Gen new song is so weird, too many unique and unusual sound.
    But... somehow it's kinda stuck in my head when i first listen to it.

3. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Under members song

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    2gen not my cup of tea, under song great as always =)

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    This might be old and too late... but I just now realized why they are not lip-syncing in the most part of the Synchronicity MV...
    The main premise of the song is that "Your hearts can be connected without even saying a word", and they displayed it very well there...

I keep on feeling a little weird inside when seeing Maiyan's smile in the last chorus...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Under members song is so good. This is my cup of tea. I am crying [​IMG]
    The 2nd gen song makes me have a headache. That song is too weird to me. I love their previous song "Live Kami" much more.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    under song has always been great, this is no different. love the guitar of this song....

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    This.is.so.good. instant love...

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I slagged "Live Kami" on first listen. Not gonna make the same mistake. I like "Scout Man". Not at the same level as I've come to like "Live Kami," but it will get there eventually. Always interesting with 2nd Gen. Like they are the red headed step child, but they still give their all and it turns out for the best. Was it the 3 senbatsu members with the opening lines? Hori always the center -- dang! I can't wait to hear the actual thing. Yamazaki doing the intro! Her voice so nice...

As for the Unders'? Theirs is continues to underwhelm -- like the album or the past few singles. It doesn't grab me. Need more listens. Would love to know who has what lines considering that 3rd Gens are participating as Unders. I'm wondering if Ume-chan is center?

Only dancing and no singing in the MV to Synchronicity harkens back to Seifuku no Mannequin.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Got mixed up in my mind it's UG and thought to myself, 'this is impossible, how could they give them this song?' But I checked it again and there it's 2nd Gen song. Just weird and so funny . . . I actually like it :lol:
    Now for the real UG. Not one of those that ranks high to my taste, still a good one nonetheless. I wonder who's center.

11. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Is that a MV from nogizaka new single

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yes

and already over 800k views

13. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Keep going! :D

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Synchronicity MV is simply beautiful! I am not overwhelmed, but thoroughly enjoying it. I mean the song is nice already, I don't mind whatever MVs are given to it. Their dance is very well synchronised as well in my opinion. Influencer was much harder than this in which by time they started to dance it at ease. That must have been a really good experience for them in terms of dancing with synchronicity *wink.

This kind of dress reminds me of AKB's Kaze wa Fuiteiru. That AKB song is honestly beautiful and the choreography is nice, but the members can't dance in sync to save that MV. It just made a visual mess especially with that kind of dress. I can enjoy the live performance when they were wearing their other costumes.

2nd gen is... weird. My first reaction was "what.. how am I supposed to react?". Live Shin was weird too. I think I am going to like this song tho. Probably the 2nd gen will always get this kind of out-of-the-world song. Afterall they have a lot of quirky members (notably the Sasaki to Suzuki duo). I am hoping it got an amazing, appropriate MV. I am crossing my fingers the MV is shot by Ito Shuto (the MV director behind Live Shin, Hakumai-sama, the Wakasama Gundan song, and some Kojin PVs). There were some clues that he is probably being involved in this Nogi's single as well!!

Unders song is just lovely as usual. I have been thinking of this for all these while and I believe you guys will agree with me on this. Don't you think the collective voice from the Unders are just amazingly beautiful and serene? I love the collective Under voice better than the Senbatsu's voice. It is true that Senbatsu has super singers like Ikuta, Eto, and Sakurai (as I've heard. I haven't heard Sakurai's singing voice tbh), it's just that almost all of Unders are good, if not amazing singers. Kawamura used to take the crown, and now I think Karin will take over that crown at least among the Unders. And then there's also Junna, Nojo, Chiharu, and the list continues.

I am for certain will buy the CD with the Under song. Will see what kind of MV does Scoutman got and decide whether to buy it along or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's just nice to see screentime to members other than the frontline early on.
    I mean Shiraishi (thank goodness solo center) followed by Captain? Then we see Hinachima, when did that ever happen? Takayama then Senpai.
    The more I listen to this song, the better I'm loving it.
    On the other hand, 2nd gen's song is really entertaining, at least to me [hehe]
    I hope they have something nice for 3rd gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    With 3rd gens song title being TokiTokiMekiMeki though... It will most likely be another cutesy song.
    If IT IS a cutesy song indeed, I demand an MV :gavel:

That just sounds kinda gross in my mother tongue :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    After further replays (many more coming due to how good this song is lol) my interest in the mv has grown substantially:

1) Firstly the song itself: Now that we have a relatively more high-def version available on demand, we can finally hear the instruments all coming together in synchrony. The melody along with the low to high vocals in the chorus especially exudes an uncanny sense of energy every time you listen to it. Great stuff.

2) I really like the dance and the choice to display the whole thing in the mv. Love the way the choreography is completely synchronised with the music along with the lyrics. As some have mentioned above, watching the choreography itself and its progression throughout the video is like reading a book - seeing the whole story unfold before your eyes.

3) The standout for me was definitely maiyan - not only for her being singled out in various parts of the video (loved those scenes), but her expressions were particularly striking and animated. Other honourable mentions go to asuka/miona/nanase for their sick dancing skills and maybe momoko (for that smile). Also loved the unique segment for ikoma.

4) Compared to the other 48g singles/mv's like jabaja from akb, love the way nogizaka has completely singled themselves out from the rest of the idol groups. The mv itself was almost artistic - like a classical play you might see on stage. Hopefully this direction will allow them to reach new unchartered heights.

About the other songs:
    I really liked against, the lyrics were especially fitting for ikoma and the whole of the 1st gens. The 2nd gen song is plain weird but somehow enjoyable at the same time. The under song unfortunately failed to capture my interest, maybe because synchronicity and/or against set the bar too high. The ikuta/reika/misa unit song seems quite a relaxing tune, would definitely be a perfect theme for the mornings (makes sense to be mezamashi saturday's theme). The mizuki/yoda/kubo/momoko unit wasn't bad aswell. Now just waiting on the 3rd gen song before I can do a full ranking.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    1,000,000 views after 14 hours 21 minutes

• Like Like x 2
  19. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei