1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Hoshino Furea

Hoshino Furea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Eh its alright I won't be angry. That's just how I think she looks these years, personally I think she looked older when she had the really thick curls in Dear J.

2. trxsh

trxsh Member

Everyone looks super hot, the outfits are perfect. I watched both Nogi and AKB performances and found AKB more fun to watch personally. The artsy, interpretive dance concept of Syncronicity is a bit blah for me even though I love the song itself.

This choreography looks good with a lot of people doing it, which is usually my beef with big senbatsus because they tend to look messy. For eg BwT, it looked kinda messy if everyone wasn't in sync and usually some of the senbatsu members weren't (theatre performances were on point though). But the formations and moves for Teacher Teacher are really appealing even though theyre not that difficult and they nail the moves while still looking like they're having fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Song is good, great performance, choreo is very nice, i remember the melody after watching it once, but some member still looks very young or too cute that i find it awkward (Mion, Nako).

Sayanee is GORGEOUS.

(And if only we had Kojiharu here lol)

Yuiyui is good as center but of course if compared with other adult member or sexy members she wont be as suitable? But overall she did well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hoshino Furea

Hoshino Furea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Right sry I didn't notice that. [hehe]
    I think I watched it over 5 times but my focus was on Sayanee so...:inlove:
    I can assure you that she was way better at the CDTV show performance though... :^^;:
    (Same goes for Dasu, Yukirin, Yuihan, Jurina who had some relatively bad shots in the 30secs ver.)
    Edit: Excluding Jurina because I just noticed she didn't participate in this perf.

Unrelated, but now that I have listened to the full ver I can relate to the people who said it sounded like K-pop. Though I do not not completely agree with this, the dance steps really backed this statement. I do like some Kpop songs but if they continue releasing stuff like this I might actually lose interest in AKB soon...:(

In all sincerity, I hope this is a one-time thing. :^^;: SDN did the K-pop concept perfectly but if any Jpop group wants to adapt to this genre it would probably be Momosu, maybe FAKY.

5. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I actually have the chorus stuck in my head now lel, but that’s why their music is great, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh wow, that booty drop is amazing. I'm lowkey sad that this is probably the only time I can see Naachan doing it since J will most deffo get her position again when she's available to perform. I'm not a dancer or coreographer but for me, this choreo is a steep improvement from previous two (NnM still wins lol) where they just randomly jiggle their feet and spinning their hands. It's not UZA or BwT level but the first sequence (which reminds me of End Roll's dance interlude) certainly needs a damn good chemistry from the performing members.

• Like Like x 5
  7. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    this is a BOP

they did~
    keep it on your head, they rarely create a lit song these day
    *oh it's just my ears

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sorry.. But Tsubasa wa Iranai is better for me than this. I'm not really into K-Pop vibe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Still not a fan of the song, but the visuals are really something else.

For me, the MVP in the performance was definitely Sayanee, followed by Sasshi. Both got great shots. I didn't really notice Komi, she looked good, sure, but nothing explosive. Same as Rikatan. Really pretty and the clothes fit well, but not so much taking my eyes. Might just be the camerawork tho.

Rather than KPop, still H!P-ish to me.

And as for Miion and Kojimako... I don't know... Their expressions were great and all, but their outifts... especially Miion's, made them look "fuller" than they probably are. Miion's made her look like a child. Plus her short hairstyle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm I guess yui yui is a natural center. Cause she was surrounded by the top ones. Like it's super easy to switch the focus to Saynne or Sakura...
    Unfortunately it's not my type of song. So probably I wont listening to it much... But also happy they started promoting it almost 2 months before the release day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wait until Teacher Teacher Pv comes out and passes the Synchrocity one in views :)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow I really liked that perf. The song is instantly catchy and the choreo is really stylish. I can't even imagine dancing in high heels like all these groups do though.

Yep the lyrics are full-on teacher-seducing but they're not risque really. Nothing to see here, move along...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I really like the intro.

And Sayanee's hair looks amazing. She slayed as always

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    I know why the SKE members and Kato Rena weren't at the performances, but where is Kubo Satone? Is it because of her age?

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'd much prefer if Satopi wouldn't perform this tbh
    Imagine like, NakoMiku performing it... two years ago [hehe]

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Having watched the performance I still maintain that it's generic garbage. It used to be that AKB had it's own definable style, now it just seems like Aki-P is ticking off different genres at random.

At least Naachan looked like a boss and Nakai was cute.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Disappointed a bit, Dear my teacher did a way better job in seducing lyrics and this was just simply brainwashing but nonetheless catchy and obviously aki-p didn't put much effort into it lol

But the legs and dance of teacher teacher is way more seducing to the eyes tho. So meh.

Just for comparison sake.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think it's fine that AKB explores many types of music. It keeps it from getting too stale. Even near the beginning of AKB's lifecycle there were songs that were decidedly not the typical sound of idol pop. In the theater, the producers chose songs that were pretty different both thematically and musically. Himawarigumi really kicked off this trend with its amazing smattering of genres, including musical (Mori e ikou), rock (Lay down) and pseudo-r&b (Seishun no inazuma).

But anyway, checking off boxes of different genres is something AKB has been doing for a long time to decent success, it shouldn't be a surprise anymore :lol:

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The most K-pop vibe I see from the performance is their outfits. Since normal Korean idol groups can’t show their upper part, they will usually wear pants as short as they are allowed and wear heels as high as then can to highlight their legs. Well, it’s not really a bad thing, but if you see it too often, you will slowly get sick of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    song still so-so to me but jabaja grew on me over time so who knows...

Was the CDTV producer a Mion oshi? I felt there was a whole lot of Mion here. I didn't feel a whole lot of emphasis on yuiyui. Sayanee just took over and it felt she was the center... it's not yui's fault, but she's going to get swallowed up by vets like Sayanee until she grows with more experience

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 12