TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I don't really like the HKT airport fantakes tbh. For kpop it always seems like an actual photo opp, but here it mainly looks like you're bothering people who are randomly standing around with their passport. But that's ok when you see the following as well.

Dau7PVaV4AEadqx.jpg Dau7PVaV4AADZjE.jpg

If locals don't want (JP) people to start hating this thing right off the bat, it'd perhaps be good to limit themselves to taking the usual airport fantakes. And not, you know, getting into their face and filming everything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

I meant if people complaining Yukirin as Top Member of AKB48 joining this they should complain about Kaeun who although only appeared in two singles is part of AS, a top kpop group in both Korea and Japan while AKB48 fanbase is pretty limited in Korea let alone a fanbase for an individual member.
    And yes, I already mentioned about Chanmi Dia Nuest. Scroll up and you'll see my comment.

PLOT TWIST:
    What if 12 top members would be part of senbatsu and there would be extra like 3 Korean and 3 Japanese trainees as undergirls? Lol

Anyway someone was asking about the debuting group name. The show name is Produce48, for the group name fans are the one who suggest it and there will be voting system to decide the name. Season 1 group for girls was called I.O.I (Ideal of Idol but the name is similar to 101), season 2 for boys is Wanna One (sounds silly tbh). I strongly suggest "ONE ON ONE" you know like a face to face battle between Korea and Japan hehe.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think '48' will definitely be part of the group's name, then just some words that'll acknowledge the Japan-Korea connection. Or maybe Hallyu48?

I don't know. I just hope Jurina performs well and be in the final group.

Unless she, along with Sakura and Yuki, were only included so as to attract fans to watch the show only to be eliminated mid-season.

• Like Like x 3
  4. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

5. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    IOI & Wanna One’s names has something to do with P101 & having 11 members

So the group name from P48 will likely have 48 somewhere. Something like Asia48 or as @Jurinavenclaw suggested Hallyu48

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those airport pics are creepy af.

What’s the point in chasing the girls during their off time?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    48/4 to signify they have 12 members, (don't worry I realise that's a pretty sucky name)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Tbh this is normal in Korea. Besides the girls don’t seem too bothered since they would smile for it

But there are the normal fantakes. Just imagine when the more professional fantakes happens

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

Airport pictures are normal, but not that close. Whoever takes that picture of Miku should be severely scolded.

• Like Like x 4
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Wow! Surprised Vivian is so popular in Korea but then not so surprised. Like she does suit Korean aesthetics/standards imo but I'm surprised they know her since she's rather un-pushed.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I don't see what's wrong with the pictures.

12. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    maybe korean team and japanese team

14. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

Usually Kpop fanbase are equipped with super huge camera lenses so probably it's not that close but dunno how they treat 48G members

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Please no. The Japanese girls can promote in Japan already so there's no need to make a unit through this show. If it's for promotion in Korea then the fact is that an all Japanese group promoting in Korea would flop and there's no ifs about this.

16. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I think whoever took this photos are more like normal fan? I mean the ones who are not masternim(owner of fansite) because it looks like it was taken by phone not by big camera which fansites usually carry. So I think the fansites are treating the girls right....for now lol some masternim can be stalkerish and toxic

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

That one looks like it was taken by a phone camera on the escalator though.

I don't have any problems with the normal fantaken pictures (after all, I am also a fan of a k-pop group and happily look at them), but there are some manners which fans should abide to.

18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

First we had IOI and then Wannaone... It's time for ONE48

19. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Does this mean that Sakura dropped out of Produce 48 because her schedule in HKT48 conflicts with her time on PD48?

20. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    We don't know anything about the show other than she will be on it, there's possible rules and regulations that allow her to have attend her schedules outside the show or that filming and training for first two episodes is over

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk