1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Suicchi

Suicchi Kenkyuusei

Anyone notice the new color of their skirt?

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. KasperBK

KasperBK Kenkyuusei

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While of course I would rather have the likes of Ash and Sayaka in the top 7 but fair is fair. I hope Aria had just refrain from giving such comments. Besides, aside from subtle and lowkey push through screentimes, how could have management manipulated the election in favor of their pushed members?

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Hiei Harukkusu

Hiei Harukkusu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satonanami
    But if Aria is allowed to speak her mind, and she knows well that she's responsible for what she says, then I guess that's fine. It's not like there's no truth in what she is saying.

As for election result manipulation, if they want to do it, management/ ABS/ HHE can for after all they are the ones who tallied the result.

It's already over. Fans can just follow the group and decide for themselves if they want to support the group or not.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    So, the election results aren't purely based on fan votes?

Anyway, it's finally over!

7. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The commentator yesterday said that it will be purely based on the votes of the wotas

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    man, I thought that they'll announce the teams today, but it looks like it'll be announced on Saturday

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Yeah, we are responsible on the girls rankings, normies and wotas alike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    As far as i remember they said that they will post the votes after the General Election in their main website. (not sure)

I think the next week Live Update will focus about the formation of the teams and its team captain

Too bad for Sayaka,Gabb and Ash for weren't able to come in to the kami 7 but hoping for them on the next general election.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I hope HHE update the app with the results of general election.

PS: Outside Metro Manila votes should not be underestimated. Case in point: Zen

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ofcourse, Aria can speak her mind but she should have been careful with her choice of words. I dont even deny that what she said are not true, but I think that she should have done it in a more decent way and not sounded like she is bitter (though I’m not saying that she really is).

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    btw lmao about the translator during the speech of an AKS representative. They should just let Sayaka,Faith and Ash be the translator instead.

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. ikumai88888

ikumai88888 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Is there any announcement made? Sheki will be the center for a year, right? Hope it will be rotational after.

15. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i think she will center on the debut single, but not sure if she will be a center for the year.

he's a comedian in PH for years, lol, as for members to transalate it, i doubt they will let them do it, there are many translator that are part of the staff though, can't think of a reason why he was chosen, maybe he one on top of management,

16. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    They will not perform anymore next week in It's Showtime right?

17. nuclearsoda

nuclearsoda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Okay for aria im completely out of her now. This is clearly unprofessional and shows she wasn't idol material for me personally. And the romours about vote manipulation, the vote were counted by aks ssk committee official that handle the akb ssk. If you cant trust them to be fair then you're also doubting the integrity of aks and the akb ssk. As a fan of akb i trust mister iwasa and the rest to run a proper ssk. We cant forget aks reputation is also on the line here. About favouritism by management that happens in japan or any other sister group, it's called a push if she even knew a little bit about akb she would know that it's perfectly normal

• Agree Agree x 10
  18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's time to save up money for cd's, merch, theater tickets and concert tickets #RIPWallet [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That’s my point. Her complaints are actually what you usually hear. Even having to choose between studies and being an idol, I know a lot of members who took hiatus or graduate to focus on studies (I’m sure many were asked to choose between the two like how she is complaining). And they are going to Japan for some time so I think her school can’t wait for her until she is back knowing that she is taking a medical course. If she really wants to, she can take a leave from school. Ikuchan who even took hiatus to focus on her entrance exam for a prestigious school ended up taking a leave for awhile.
    The votes were resetted, right? She is complaining why some members (who are always appearing in top 10 every week before the votes were back to zero) didn’t appear in kami-7. Didn’t she know that you can only vote now for only one person per registration?. The reason why same names are appearing last times is that, the votes were not resetted and most importantly, you can vote as much member as you want.
    Before she ranted there, she should have thought first of how she should really speak her mind because her words might just be thrown back at her.

Sorry for the long post. I just cant find the best place to voice out my disappointments :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.