TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I can't help but think about furries when I see the girls in animal costumes, it looks cute but the idea won't leave.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sayanee be slacking off her senpai duties

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

So is Miru the only NMB participating in Produce48 then?

Edit: nevermind i just saw 3 other NMB's

4. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yuuka, Murase Sae, and Kokoro are as well

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    2 girls hit by drone... oh no... what if.... O_O

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

I just realized....

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Nah, I don’t think a drone could stop the contestants from filming. Mnet did say it was only a minor accident and the girls were fine but who knows...
    Maybe they have other priorities to attend to or they just cant handle the schedules/pressure.

Ps. The Korean comments on Naver are mostly positive, seems like they’re slowly accepting our girls and were charmed ayyyy

8. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's due to the drone accident since I don't think the filming and profile photoshoot would be scheduled on the same day. Withdrawing from the show is more probable tbh.

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Judging by the fact that they still uploaded their profile and instagram post for both Azusa and Kokona, the most logical conclusion is they simply have schedule conflict during the photoshoot

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    What if they didn't withdraw from the show, just weren't able to get their photos and videos done yet (for example, scheduling conflict, illness, etc.)? Yeah, in that case it would make more sense to leave NMB profiles for later and release other groups first, but then again, if they actually quit, why would they upload the profiles at all if it was already clear from the start? I mean, if we already know they quit, it's less interesting when they show it in the broadcast, so I think even if they quit they should make their profiles properly.

11. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    btw, Nekkeoya performance vid already reached 3M views, its like 1M views per day... get that promo!

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Okay, this is pretty hard to me since Azusa is my ni-oshi :(, but there's recent rumors why their profile picture are different, I explain this. Since this is going to be a long post, I use spoiler.

For introduction, there's rumor in korean forum about 6 trainees leave PD48 -2 trainees from korean side and 4 trainees from japanese side (screenshot below). So far, we know if HKT's Tsukiashi Amane is "confirmed" to withdraw from the show, so there's 3 names left.
    IMG_20180513_123151[1].jpg
    Now, the actual spoiler:
    Actually I knew that Azusa would withdrew from PD48 since she appeared in Okinawa Film Festival's red carpet on same day with PD48's recording for Nekkoya (Miru, Uuka, and Saeppi already left to SK), then she constantly updated her SNS daily this week when the 2nd recording happened. While for Cocona, since she is the only one who doesn't have SNS account (only SR account) so it's kinda hard to follow her.
    Then, I checked out NMB's theatre schedule this week and saw their name were listed in both of Team BII and Team N's stage. Also, they appeared in Team M's stage this week (and Cocona did SR live too)
    18-05-07-19-03-28-883_deco[1].jpg 18-05-07-19-03-56-787_deco[1].jpg
    I'm pretty sure Cocona's reason is same with Amane's since the show is too hard to young gens, while Azusa is rebel princess :fear: But, I think she had hard time -since she went back to her family during 1st recording :/

Also, when the drone accident happened, they were in Japan so they're okay now :fear:

Mnet is being the snake this time :fear: . Maybe The 6 girls have said their withdrawal to staff, but since the show isn't aired yet, the staff decided to upload their profile without anything (photos + video) :yikes: . Mnet will announce their departure before the first episode airs, then their appearance got evil-cut by Mnet :hmm:

Back to actual topic, the videos have been uploaded to Youtube. Miru wore monkey costume, ate kimbap, and did aegyo, Uuka danced Must Be Now :omfg:, Saeppi did modelling (with Queentet's song as the BGM lol), and Kokochan did calligraphy. Also, Moekyun's PR video now is the most viewed PR video! :omg:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I understand your point, and yeah from what you wrote (like they still appear in theater, use SNS, etc.) it does seem like they really withdrew. But I think from Produce 48's perspective it would be smarter to get them to pose for photos and do an introduction video too, so it's not too obvious and people can be more shocked when the show airs :^^;:

• Like Like x 3
  14. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    My favorites so far:

Japan Side

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Takeuchi Miyu

Gotoe Moe

Asai Nanami

Korea Side

Heo Yunjin

Yoon Haesol

&
    Kang Hyewon

Can’t wait for Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Matsuoka Natsumi & Wang Yireon videos :XD:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

I was browsing the PR video in Naver and skimming the comments. All of the girls get positive comments except Ichikawa Manami... I wonder if she ever did or say something wrong? The comments keep mentioning about 'lack of interest in Korea'... But even Erii who didn't say a single Korean word in her PR video gets positive reaction (and deservedly so because she's really adorable), so I'm just wondering what Manami ever did wrong.

Edit: nvm I found out the reason why. Apparently someone (on twitter?) asked her if she had any interest in Korea since a lot of members are interested lately, and she answered that she does not even have a speck of interest at all. :^^;: However, this exchange is based on a 2ch thread linked by a comment in Naver so idk if it's accurate.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

So 4 members who dropped the show are Yukirin (before week 1 camp), Azusa + Cocona (after few days shooting) and Amane (after week 1). lol

Thanks god that Yukirin didn't join.

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I just want the information whose were the gaps in formation!

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    On the Yukirin case
    Maybe she went in Korea for supportive reasons or whatever
    Maybe she's a guest in the 1st episode ? who knows ?

Assuming Mnet releases the profiles of all the girls who successfully passed the auditions, it looks like she didn't even join in the 1st place, She has no profile page and all the AKB48 girls are listed now.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yo, why is Pick Me classified as explicit on Spotify? :^^;:

Mod Note: Oversized image removed

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  20. rookie

rookie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I don't think it was ever confirmed she was in Korea at all, was it? There wasn't one photo of her captured there. Not ruling out involvement in the show at all though.

I am excited for Mogi, her bug skit was cute, it reminded me of that super awkward Acchan x Robert Pattinson interview lol.