Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Goodnight Biscuit

Goodnight Biscuit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    I wanna say what on my mind, bothered me like forever...

If i'm not wrong Akimoto Yasushi once or twice said, "There's no Love Restriction!" but why on earth people bothered this thing much?
    Member caught with man mean SCANDAL and this thing is become common sense all around 46/48 Group.
    I don't really care about member dating somebody so I can say something like this, but why people can't think like this as well?
    I understand every person has their own mind and it's something that I can't interfere.
    But, fall in love is something common isn't it? If member dating somebody is that affected you? unplease you?
    I mean everybody hate somebody and everybody love somebody, guess like it's human nature.
    For professionalism matter, back to Akimoto Yasushi's word, "There's no Love Restriction" so I think they're still professional.

Which lead me to my own percepcion, "Is Love Restriction Rule is something we're as fans made, but for what?"

*It's just my thought so if you had different one it's cool, I definitely freak out if all of you had a same thought as I

And now for Nishino's case, I once wrote something before but guess like I had different thought now,

I read couple news about this case from different source, I try to dig it depper. (I love digging something)
    Here's the case, she caught dating someone important for two years? correct me if I'm wrong.
    Break at 2017 and arise to surface now, Shukan Bunshun even mention Shiraishi Mai name here.

My thought for this is...

1. Probably Nishino date him to boost her career, let's be honest.
    Since this guy we talking 'bout is motherfucker? Defamation, Tax Evasion, and Dating lots of girl. Is she still with him?

2. I try to understand her.
    Anything that involves money can turn people even if it's SpongeBob and Patrick.
    I faced lots of example for this matter so I not as shocked as my wedding day.

*Once again it just my thought

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    You are misunderstanding everything unfortunately.

She was sleeping with a "director". And they only outcome possible from this is, it's to exchange for her personal gain. Which is the main reason fans are really pissed about.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Goodnight Biscuit

Goodnight Biscuit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    I know the "Sleeping" part like having sex but personally I won't take that mind too far since there's no evidence for sleeping part, I mean God only know what they're doing there, so I wrote dating instead than wrote something subtle and unclear.
    And for my Love Restriction it's stand for every member whoever trippin before.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  4. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    whooaa, wait a moment. Isn't it just 'Sleepover' instead of 'sleeping'? You see, these two words have a different meaning. And if you use 'sleeping' in here, tbh i'll be really pissed because it clearly says 'sleepover'.

5. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    does Shukan Bunshun release something yet?

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If they claim the guy is staying, sleeping at her place, some can easily accept a simple explanation like 'he just stayed there and sleep over'. But some wouldn't buy it and suspect sex is involved. Is she living alone? A guy stayed and sleep at girl's place ( call it sleepover or whatever ) to fans that's a bit suspicious.
    Anyway, still quiet right? No other 'proof' have surfaced yet. Is there any like they said?

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL, someone should really make a separate thread to talk about Bannable offence in Aki-P's world. Sorry, but I just find this thread got more and more expanded unnecessarily...

Akimoto-sensei does said that "to fall in Love is not prohibited". However there are difference between "to fall in love" and "actively engaged in romance" a.k.a dating. And no, the rule is not made by fans. It is there in their Idol contract. No need to perceive about that further.
    Do not misinterpret the rule also. As it's japanese term stands (恋愛禁止) it is a Love Ban / Prohibition. Not Love Restriction. So Akimoto-sensei is right with his words. The contract did not "Restrict" anyone. It "Prohibits" them.

We don't know, maybe many of the girls fall in love with someone time by time. Considering they get to meet a lot of older men daily, like staffs and directors, it is actually not a weird thing if they got attracted to those men. Older men can give a more secure feeling, you know :)

In Nishino's case though, I believe 2-3 posters above already said clearly.

EDIT : Yep, it's still quite out there. Rather it seems content release featuring Nogi / Nishino are also not disturbed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Old things, people need to move the f on tbh.
    And people blow the "love ban" out of proportion, it was a big deal in the beginning of the AKB48, the last years it's whatever.
    No one will be forced to leave, or transfer or whatever.
    Fans might resent them and maybe that will hurt them a bit in the beginning, but in the long run, it won't.

The only shitty thing I personally felt in this entire 48/46 groups history has been Riripon, to announce it during her SSK speech, when fans has literally spent thousands and thousands of $ to rank her she announces that and makes that her main focus instead of her fans. That is in my book just a shitty behavior.

Nishinos "scandal" is one of these dumb "scandals" that people just blow out of proportion for the sake of it.

And yeah, I am a western guy, so I don't have the same mindset some fans from Japan seem to have, that they own the idol they support and if they do anything to not stay pure they are garbage. Also the fans that burn everything from "their" idol are so funny to me, while also makes me feel for them, their life really must revolve around a person they will never be with.

Anyway, my rant. I'm off again :)

Ps, still a Nanase fan :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Her latest mobame was something like this;

Even though it's raining, I will try my hardest ~ヽ(´▽`)/
    (from Nishino Nanase Thai Fanpage on FB)

And I heard from their admin that the bunshun live stated that evidence on her case will be released 16/6.

#頑張れなぁちゃん

10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Just how much did they earn from this case after these past few days that they decided to milk it for another month? LOL.

11. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

Have they something planned for that day? I´ve seen that date on saturday dunno why.

12. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

Indeed, that´s the puprose and ofc mess her case more.

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    1 week extension $1 million maybe lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I mean if you want to know the detail story, you need to subscribe to them right? Imagine just how many people already did it these past few days?

15. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    if this case turns to be nothing, can mgmt sue for defamation?

16. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its the day of the 48G World Sousenkyo.

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    nobody never win against them , only shinoda mariko few yers back from aki-p idol group ever wins a court against them iirc. johny kitagawa the owners from Johny Association also sued them , he win at the first step , but bunshun strikes back to re-appeal and won. unfortunately , i think they still got bias from their "good" reputation

18. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Damn I guess we have to wait almost a month to get rid of this uneasy feeling

19. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sorry I know nothing about Japanese defamation law but I can discern the following within 5 minutes of research:

1. Defamation law in Japan seems to be split up into either Criminal or Civil cases (The Japanese Criminal Code and Civil Code respectively). What criminal defamation means is the person can be imprisoned for their conduct, whereas civil cases typically leads to an award of monetary damages or an injunction to prevent e.g Bunshun from further reporting the case, or to offer a public apology.

2. Under Article 230 of the Criminal Code, someone can be criminally liable for defamation regardless of whether the things they published were true or not. In other words, defaming someone regardless of truth may be a crime. But it seems like the press e.g Bunshun can avoid criminal liability if what they published concerns matters of public interest, and that they held a reasonable, albeit mistaken, belief that the things they published were true. This defence seems to be available also for civil defamation cases aswell. (Case authority: Kochi v. Japan - 1969 Supreme Court case)

3. Whether Nishino's case can correctly be termed in the "public interest" is questionable - and I know far too little about Japanese law to answer this question. If this was in the public interest, I can see a very strong argument in Bunshun's favour that they held a reasonable and honest belief that their description of this being an overnight "date" is the truth: It could reasonably be supported by that picture of the man leaving the apartment or some other pictures they have. But I have serious doubts whether Bunshun delaying the disclosure of further proof/evidence could be said to be in "good faith". Delaying it all the way to June 16 (if true) seems malicious to me and a calculated attempt to ruin Nishino's reputation.

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Yes it is. Why choosing that day? To me, it's seem that this "scandal" is more likely to be fake, cause on that day all the media with be focusing on SSK that everything else will fade. With a top member like Naachan, if they got a reall scandal, would it be better to avoid that day to get more attention?

On another hand, I hope it's not true, but management may put there hand to delay until that day to reduce the attention to Naachan.