1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As per details on the internet, they both auditioned for Idol Street's 3rd gen and both failed to pass. Most probably they formed their friendship there.

2. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Ahh that's right I knew she auditioned for it but I forgot Miona did too, thank you!! lol I can't keep up

Speaking of auditions I've actually been trying to put together a list of the ones I know about because I don't think I've ever seen a full correct list. I'll post it here for future reference! According to Ogiyuka, she has had over 100 auditions since she was very young. If I missed one or one is wrong please let me know and I’ll fix it!!
    • Hello!Project (S/mileage)
      • Got to the final round of the auditions but failed (not sure which generation at the time)
    • SHO-GIRLS
      • Was in this Avex group but it disbanded after a year
    • iDOL Street 3rd gen (GEM)
      • Made it to the finals but ultimately failed
    • Nogizaka46 1st gen
      • Failed [if you know more info on it let me know I'll add it]
    • AKB48 13th gen
      • Applied but failed immediately after the paper examination
    • AKB48 14th gen
      • Passed the paper examination but failed the second round after singing Maeda Atsuko’s “Kimi wa Boku da”
    • AKB48 15th gen
      • Became a temporary trainee that was in the line up to become kenkyuusei but failed. Got an email about a re-examination where she could undergo a 1-year long training course with three auditions over the course of that year, if she passed any of them she would have become kenkyuusei. She failed all three
    • AKB48 Team 8 Saitama audition
      • Got to the final round but ultimately failed
    • Baito AKB
      • Passed (53 girls were selected out of 13,246 for a temporary contract)
    • AKB48 2nd draft
      • Went straight to the 3rd round (dance/vocal), passed and was drafted into NGT

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    wow THIS is really a long audition history:worthy:
    I didn't know she even were in S/mileage auditions!:shock: Wow my respect!
    Yuka is really a strong minded girl :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I think this is why Yuka became so popular so fast: hearing her history of determination together with seeing how excited she is on stage... I hope she will continue rising in popularity and SSK, I think she will be very important in 48G’s next generation, once all the old, big faces are gone.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

OgiYuka's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  6. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

I met Ogiyuka for the second time at the NGT48 3rd Single National Handshake Event in Tokyo. She remembered me from the previous weekends AKB48 2-shot event and mimed taking a photo on a camera in order to communicate with me. I just about had time to say where I was from.

I then went straight back in the (long) queue to tell Yuka I hope she gets number one in the sousenkyo and that i’ll be voting for her. She responded by excitedly shouting out “number one” while holding a finger in the air.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Appeal translation from YT

I am NGT48 Team NIII, Yuka Ogino, also known as "OgiYuka". In last year's senbatsu general election, I was able to rank in 1st place in the preliminary results and 5th in the event, which was an insanely surprising gift from all of you. In this past year, I was able to experience many things such as transfering to a different talent agency, appearing in various TV programs, performing as the center of CD singles, among other important events. Among all of these various changes, I'm sure all of my fans were bewildered, but I truly appreciate how everyone has supported me throughout this journey. Thank you very much. As this year will be the World Senbatsu General Election, I am sure that even more attention will be put on this event. I would like to see that view from the stage once again. I will try my best to bring NGT48 to an even higher place, so please support me again this year. Don't lose heart no matter what!

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ogiyuka has posted in English today on Instagram:

I am Ngt48, Ogiyuka and Yuka OGINO.
    In last year’s general election, you gave me the rank of first place in the preliminary results and fifth place in the final results, which was so wonderful that it was shocking to me.
    I really experienced many things in the past year, such as transferring agencies, appearing on various shows, and serving as the center of the second single.
    I think that many fans may have had hesitations in midst of the various changes, but I am full of appreciation that you still supported me. Thank you very much.✨
    I think that there will be increased attention this year as there will be a world general election.
    Even there, I want to see that scenery again this year.
    I will work as much as possible so that I can pull NGT48 up more and more, so please do show support again this year.
    No matter what happens, I will not be discouraged!

• Like Like x 4
  9. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    And hopefully this year she ranks fifth place in preliminary result but first place in the final results.

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm impressed with Ogiyuka posting in English yesterday. She should post/tweet in English more.

But maybe she wasn't the one who posted it, someone typed it for her. But I hope later she would type posts in English by herself.

I've told her if she wants to improve her English, she should watch Hollywood movies & listen to western songs regularly.

Gonna meet her late of this year or early of next year. So I can talk in English? Actually I want to learn Japanese too....

11. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I think the English translation is taken from the “text box” below her appeal-video on YouTube. It would be great if she started posting more in English! I think that’s why BNK have gotten so popular so quickly, they usually have English translations of their IG caption further down

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  13. DD48&46

DD48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Hello Everyone. I am newbie here.
    I have a question about her interview in Idol and Read 012 that translated to English by MR.KAYSEUR https://9917km.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/ngt48-ogino-yuka-idol-and-read-012/

The massage that i wonder is During the rehearsal for the Kouhaku Utagassen, Shimazaki Haruka was not able to attend it and I had been appointed to her position instead.

Do anyone know how many time Kouhaku Utagassen that Yuka appointed paruru ?

My English is bad sorry about confused sentence hahaha.
    Thank for all reply to me.

14. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Kougaku Utagassen is once a year event, so I would say just one time that time only.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Like Ogiyuka says about herself - a very negative person. It is also facing reality where her rank could fall because of very strong contenders.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I consider that she has humble personality.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DD48&46

DD48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I think Yukachan will rank at least 7. If fans of Yuka still support like last year. Including foreign fans may little support ?

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    she failed Nogi's 1st gen according to this https://9917km.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/ngt48-ogino-yuka-idol-and-read-012/