1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The way I see it is you should give rankings for a member for whatever reasons up to the end of 2017. So 2015 or so would be fine. Of course that's just how I vote. But its not as if its a "hard rule" or anything, so it probably doesn't really matter.

I also only vote for members who are active at the time the initial post happens, so that will mean leaving out a few grads I would have voted for this year (sorry to mayuyu......). But I think I'm the only one who does that.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    How many people actually will play by the rules as demonstrated here when people don't even read them

But then Rikachan was as much as a trouble maker in 2017 so its fair game.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I’m pretty sure ithebigc has said something about how you should only downvote a member based on what they did in 2017 (or any year) only and not what they have done previously.

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    This is Correct - Every year someone has to "re-explain" it.

About the Rika comments
    Whats up w/ Rika-chan (Rika from NGT?) - I kinda like that she's bitchy. I love a good Tsundere. She was "Roasting" haters?? that's my Girl. Tell me someone has this Translated...oh right...AKB, wrong fandom. Pretty Girls who are Bitchy have hidden insecurities- sometimes it's fun to try & find their soft mushy center.

I once watched her eat a whole chocolate bunny on showroom - it was adorable. Girls must've been mean to her or jealous people tried to bring her down - It's probably a defense mechanism, her being bitchy. I might have to send her extra Love & positive energy. She's the total opposite of KomiHaru it's probably good they're friends. You can fight the world w/ 1 good friend. Sides...she's too HOT & sweet looking to be that Bitchy.

• Old Old x 2
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe checkout the Rikachan thread for once before throwing shade at lack of translators for the fandom. Maybe because people like you we don't deserve to have enough good people to do good deeds.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    lol

they both pull a lot of the same stuff, Rika's just less tactful ("tact-free")

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. trxsh

trxsh Member

I think it's pretty hard to ignore everything after the end of 2017 when we are already almost 6 months into 2018. So events in 2018 have some effect on my rankings.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

^ Yep, thats why personally I think it would work better if these rankings happened in January

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't understand why Rika is being hated all over here lol. Rika is among the most interesting girls left in 48g

• Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If you reread the OP, you aren't supposed to. 2017 only affects the members eligible, not what events are. In previous polls there was an extra note specifying:
    But that has been removed, and frankly it never made sense in the first place.

I guess, if you can't find someone interesting unless they are creating controversy left and right, trash talking their groups, making scenes when they are least appropriate, playing the victim in public, and generally being a terrible person. Personally I'm more interested in girls who support each other and try to succeed on their own merits, rather than undermining their team mates.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 11
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As long as no insult to Sir Johnny Deep, I'll let it pass.

And we all got plenty of time to talk about our preference once the events unfold. No spoiler please.

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It can well be deleted if inconvenient for the event, I don't mind. I just found the idea funny and posted it. No Depp meaning, I mean, deep meaning.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    LOL - I am the reason people abandon fandoms like this - But this "Supply & Demand" argument already happened a few years ago in the Paruru thread.

Lets Unpack your statement (Spoiler alert: You lose)
    Anime fansubs, KPOP subs, K-drama subs, Subs of USA shows into Chinese/Korea/Spanish ect..THRIVE because the Fandom loves it SO Much they want to share it w/ everyone. WHY? To Create MORE FANS & have MORE discussion & more Fan Support. Simple as that. It's called "Watering the Plants".

It's how English Patches are made for Japanese video games - someone literally has to READ the Code, Design the NEW Code, Make the Patch & Program, AND explain how to install it & Distribute it...FREE. Because "Selling it" is technically illegal. Fan Subs & Translations are a Labor of Love by fans to Other Fans.

FANCAM's are Huge on the net - It's basically a guy w/ a great Phone cam just focuses on 1 Idol & followers her. These get 20,000 to 100,000 views on YouTube alone. WHY do it at all? Because they want THEIR Girl Noticed & grow her fandom. People make choices & say "I Love this So Much - I want Everyone to have it - Here! Take this, Pass it Around! Do you want more??"- Hell, they probably start taking requests right??

If you're a FanSubber & you translated something- Did you do it for "back-pats" & personal glory....or did you do it UNSELFISHLY for your "Idol"?? You know both languages - You don't have to share! But you did it Anyway- WHY? you Love your IDOL (show? team whatever) & want HER to reach & grab More FANS. It's Never about YOU- It's always for THEM....that's WHY they do it for FREE & why some even compete to be 1st! & have the BEST Quality & most shared Version.

YOU don't deserve it - because you attack fans you don't like. You want to decide who or which "plants get water" & who starves don't you? You're trying to me I am the reason Nobody "Subs Stuff"?

For the record- I already have 2 KPOP fan groups that will assist me in Voting for my Japanese favs (Setting up VPN's & Accts) and I'll be recruiting Japanese IP Located people to Vote for MY (& others) Korean choices when "Produce48" voting starts...sadly I wont "Share" w/ anyone on Stage48 because I am the reason "We Can't have Nice things"- lol.

Next time DM me MarioWorkdWeb - save a digital tree - lol.

OMG!!!....I'm SOOO Tweeting this!! I Love it!

I don't know either....I'll be honest I'm not as into her as I'd like to be but I've always loved her smile & she's kinda like a Cheshire Cat when she smiles... I've heard Salty things & I've seen her be very sweet. I don't want a Perfect Idol. I like that certain people (like the kind that LOVE trashing: Paruru, Yuria Kizaki, Suda Akari, Kawae Rina) get soo annoyed w/ her- It does make her interesting. She's Sexy as hell in a Crazy Rena Matsui kinda way (when she did those aggressive characters).

Everyone like that character from "Kill Bill: Vol 1"- GoGo Ubari w/ the chain & spinning blade ball (dressed like a School girl)- That's Rika's Appeal to me. Just the right amount of Sexy Crazy in her eyes to be interesting. She's like KomiHaru's Shadow Self - I wonder if Paruru liked Rika hmmmm.

P.S. Oh It's a ZINGER!!...
    Did anyone Sub that thing about Rika? Nows the time to prove me wrong. No?...It's OK. my comment was a 'blanket statement' on how Stage48 ran years ago...when people shared stuff

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sorry I forgot you are the people with no shame. Go ahead and keep bitching about no subs/translation for AKB fandom then, you are doing a great job.

And no I got better things to do than DM you pointless words that you will never feel ashamed to reconsider your behaviour.

• Like Like x 5
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

sub what about rika?
    the time when i got ban from the NGT thread?
    cause there was two translation of that Rika event, one by her fan and one by someone who doesn't like her

Wouldn't be surprise if Rika or Hana wins the netative trophy award

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    And yet you replied to call me "Shameless"?
    [​IMG] Fans of Rika Nakai have NO SHAME...(*scratches head*- Maybe that came out wrong?) Even stranger how has NO One thrown shade on my Signature yet?

I did not know this...
    Steady fellow Rika fan...she will never be the Negative Trophy Winner... Mathematically it's impossible w/ just two fans showing her they care! Hold fast comrade - The Sun in Japan rises for Rika (among other girls) everyday.
    [​IMG]
    She will help make Idols Great Again! atleast till Sakura, Jurina, & Miku & Mako get back from Korea...then she'll take a smoke break & lie down on a pile of male fans just happen to look at her prettiness.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Mario is actually subbing a lot of stuff about STU (and especially Iwata Hina) when he has the time. He, together with some other guys, subbed the STU documentary and they're working on Setobingo (AKBingo for STU). Sooo, hm. I'm not subbing stuff because my spoken Japanese is really terrible and I'm slow af but I try to translate all of my oshimen's social media posts. @Silenka has probably translated every 48G in existence. AKBingo gets translated and released on a weekly basis. Maeda Atsuko's latest dramas are translated and she isn't even part of AKB anymore.

I agree that it might be harder to find subbed stuff if you're into J-Pop but I don't think it's fair to the subbers to say that nobody subs anything in the AKB fandom :/ For example, this forum along with the 48 wiki is probably one of the best sources for the 48 Group, but it doesn't allow us to share streaming sites and those where you can download video files because that's illegal. That doesn't mean it isn't there. The Japanese just make it harder to publish stuff without their permission

As an example, I once made a video where I put some K-Pop and J-Pop songs in. The Korean songs got monetized by the artists' respective agencies, the Japanese songs got muted

Furthermore, K-Pop has become a looooot more popular outside of Korea than J-Pop has outside of Japan (maybe because the Japanese music market is still among the strongest of the world and doesn't try to make it internationally? That's debatable and not the topic). Even if you don't do it for yourself, if you see that nobody is interested in what you put out, then it's frustrating and you become tired of it. If nobody wants to see it except for yourself, why go through the effort? You'll find millions of translations for BTS and Twice because they're hugely popular in American speaking countries too and people get a lot of 'thank you's for translating stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm gonna start deleting posts again if you all don't stop attacking each other immediately.

Let's keep our focus where it belongs.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    The voting period is ending soon, people!
    The current time in Tokyo is 5:20 pm...

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.