1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Never heard this rumor before. What I knew was erepyon really wanted to go solo (pb, actress and solo artist). Regardless the exposures that she got when she was still in akb she still wanted to go solo.

Btw, I wonder if the mnl48 management gave some punishment to those members who were rumored to have boyfriend and that one member who has a picture holding a can of liquor.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It depends if the management was informed about the pictures, when the pictures were actually taken, as well as the context. I do know of at least one who had a boyfriend during the audition and was given a stern warning (which was followed by some parental justice), and that she was single thereafter. So if she was warned by the management for that, I would assume that the same would also be the case for the others.

Things are different if the infraction was done during their membership, of course. I would imagine that there would probably be a limit to what the staff can do during the auditions. If the incident happened while they were members, there would most likely be consequences.

But here's the thing: most of these girls probably had a relationship before joining, and you just don't cut those connections and expect everyone to play it straight. It would probably take a long time for all of them to be acclimated to their reality, and the staff might be doing judgement calls on whether to lay down the hammer on each and every violation of the rules, or whether to just slowly tighten the noose.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

So I saw that pic but no context. For all I know, she could be holding that can of beer just for the camera and for laughs.

4. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Did you noticed the change on their latest uniform?
    (refer to the pic)
    image.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Luke told us on the recent MNLife that we should anticipate their first performance on the recording they did on It's Showtime this Saturday.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ Oh that's cool ! I can't wait !

New as still unheard in filipino :)

Not fan of it aesthetically but at least it seems to be solving the problem of the skirt lenght right ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What song of the three would you guys prefer for MNL48 to perform this Saturday on It's Showtime?
    I personally call for Sakura no Hanabiratachi

8. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I prefer hebirote, it's catchy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  9. KasperBK

KasperBK Kenkyuusei

I would also prefer Heavy Rotation for more hype! It would be a surprise though if there is a new song(debut song to say the least).

• Like Like x 1
  10. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm praying it's NOT some local mashed-up song... How about, Bingo? Or Flying Get?

11. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well i think the three songs they performed at the fan meet would be the songs in their first single/Debut single.

And most probably the title track is Sakura which would make sense for them to promote it.

But yeah I agree Hebitore would be more perfirmance/TV worthy than Sakura

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Now that I think about it... they still don’t have a Kaigai member when that was all the hype before.

But then again, she can’t be put in a team cuz the teams are already completed lel

13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i dont think they have plans for a kaigai member, but who knows once the kami 7 will go to Japan maybe the kaigai member will go home together with them [hehe] but im not gonna put my hopes up, since MNL is doing way different than any other SG.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I want Hebirote because BNK48 and JKT48 has already performed Sakura No Hanabiratachi and Aitakatta many times so I'm already tired of these two songs.[hehe]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    It's pretty much the ONLY time to do it, if at all lol
    I can see it happening, but like everyone else thinks, I don't think it's likely. But we'll see lol

Agree, purely because hebirote is one my favorite AKB songs EVER, and hearing it translated to Filipino would immortalize that for me lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Same here. Though I still have hopes for it because Filipinos love foreigners who speak the Tagalog haha :p

About their performance in It's Showtime. I think, the best song for me is Heavy Rotation because it is catchy and fun. Though it would be appropriate to promote Sakura now because that's their main track (if lol) and to show the audience that this song is meant for their journey.

17. dunkindonato

They have three songs available for performing so it's going to be any one of those.

The last info I got is that there will be a kaigai member, but the timing isn't really right (Sousenkyo season), and the girls seem to be working together really well. I like the lineups as they are, but I'm not yet closing the door on a transferee/concurrent especially since there's still stuff that needs to fall in place like the theater, the overture, and Team Stages (which is a must once the theater opens).

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Even though "Sakura no Hanabiratachi" and "Aitakatta" are important songs of AKB48 debut, I do not really think that MNL48 could use those songs like debut songs because AKB, JKT and BNK already do performances of those songs often and this becomes boring.

In my opinion they could put "OH MY GOD" to undergirls and "Suitei Marmalade" to Next Girls.

These are good sounds and cheerful for a debut.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Saw this during the Fanmeet. New HQ for HHE at Eton Centris. IMG_20180603_135335.jpeg

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  20. dunkindonato

The non-wota public doesn't know that Aitakatta and SakuHana and even Hebirote are three of the most-used songs in 48 Group history, so that's not going to be a problem. I'm not crazy about Aitakatta myself but based on what I saw last Sunday, I'm not even sure I would mind.

Keep in mind that these three, among all the possible songs, were prioritized to be adapted. While we haven't had any definite announcement regarding the actual first single, I'd venture to guess that these three songs will feature prominently in MNL48's performances for the time being.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.