1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

I will, when I have the time. Thanks.
    There were three Chopin pieces which I have seen 'Chopin' play.
    Heroic Polonaise in Hatsumori Bemars, and the etudes Black Keys and Revolutionary. Probably missed out on the others.
    Black keys seems to be the entry level piece for a concert pianist. Everyone had given it a try. Madoka performed it for Goto-san. I think, like Ikuchan, she has very good technique. 737guam (don't know her name) [hehe], Ayumi Yokouchi, Aimi Kobayashi, Yurika Kimura and Shio Okui, who is my favourite Japanese pianist. The fastest is Lang Lang. I believe that it's because he is not human. Only a cyborg can be that fast. [hehe]

They sell DVDs for the musicals?
    If so, then I wouldn't mind getting some of them.
    Do you have any links for the FNS performances?
    And which year did she perform in?
    Now I'm getting really curious.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Music station now

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She is ultra kawaii. Esp with she doing her puku face

DfKne1DUEAAWFa6.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    gyaaa it was a nice performance :D, want to see it again!
    waiting for @galangsatria or @tiktok to post the video [hehe]

TV asahi's fast in shutting down YT videos
    just got this one , not the perf
    [dead link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Talk part.
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/av24563664.html#page=2
    They ask Tamori-san to watch musical:^^;:
    Nice try...

Quoting CutePanda-san from general thread.

I was hoping Nogi on same stage to MANWIZ when they promote Synchro. But it wasnt fulfilled. then I get Iku x Manwiz plus Superfly on MSte!!! Too much for a luck:^O^:

Gonna replay this ep hundred times.

Iku getting better and better. Playing Constanze is such big challenge for her. She slay as Juliette and Cosette, she also play a bad boy Ikuo perfectly. But Constanze is another thing.

Esp when she fill a role that Sonim left. Both Sonim and Hirano Aya's potrayal of Constanze on M! 2015 ver. was masterpiece.

Iku's potrayal is less mature as M!'s fans expect. No wonder that she get mix reviews. Alot musical fans named her as the weakest constanze among cast member this year. Most neutral one said, "she did good, but she just not Constanze."

As Iku fan, it's feel hurt to read those negative review. But I know Iku is positive girl. She will take this to motivate herself.

Oh, one fun fact. Iku x Iku perf was the first ever musical performance on MSte history.

Btw, I'm falling in love to Iku x Iku pair. I dont mind if they end up together in real life althogh it imposible, since Ikusaburo is a married man.:p

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think only for Rainbow Prelude and Princess Knight. You can also find some copies online, but ofcourse it would be nice to have your own copy of the DVDs :)
    You can search in bilibili
    “生田絵梨花 fns (year 2014-2017)”. Aside from playing the piano, you can also find some of her singing collabs with other famous artists. She got tons since 2016 fns lol.

7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I understand why some people say she’s the weakest. I think it is mostly because of her face. Actually, from what I know, she is older than the other Constanze who was also the other Juliet when Ikuchan also did Romijuri, though not really sure.The girl looks more mature than Ikuchan, but when they sang during their first presscon before, I think that Ikuchan is stronger when it comes to vocals. And Ikuchan’s speaking voice is really sweet so she doesn’t really come out as a strong one. But, the management of Toho stage have benifitted a lot from her popularity. She was even awarded an award last year for her contributions on spreading musical stages fame to other audiences, especially the idol world.
    And yes, she is a very positive girl, so I am sure that all the criticisms have been helping her to improve her craft. She always mention that in her blog how she would always keep on improving. And that is one of the reason why I really admire her. :)))

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    agree ^, i think she's aware she still has some things to improve with regards to her craft and works hard towards improving it, she's still 21 and with that kind of mindset, she'll definitely grow
    she updated her blog and commented her dress has that piano-ish tint :lol:
    nah, for me i see iku x iku more of like a big bro, dorky lil sis pair [hehe]

9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes. She is still very young she got a lot of years to improve. Imagine that at that young age, she is already doing well, so what more when she gets older. The only problem is her face, she still looks cute LOL.
    I agree, I only see them as big bro and lil sis maybe because I already recognize the guy before as married to Natsumi Abe. But still, they show a good chemistry as a couple on stage and as siblings in their fun interviews. :D

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

I'm not really into musicals.
    Only ever watched one live show before.
    But the one in Kanashimi no wasurekata looks nice.
    Is this the Rainbow Prelude?

My Video245.gif

If so, then I'm definitely interested.
    It looks cute and I like the song.
    Yes, I have always believed in purchasing whatever doesn't make me a bankrupt.
    Otherwise I'll be eating into the earnings of the girls who have been working so hard.
    But just a little later. I'm currently pretty broke from so many items being offered in these couple of months.
    Thanks for the bilibili link.
    I like her Kimi no na wa kibou duet with Mayuyu.
    Not only was her pitch perfect, they even sounded like twin sisters. [hehe]

Ikuchan has Maki Horikita's cute cheeks.
    And it's even more accentuated.
    It's one where everyone wants to pinch.
    Only a privileged few will have the chance. [hehe]
    Won't be surprised if some of Maki's fans ended up here when she retired.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So cute, I loved her performance at MSte

16. Nanawota

Nanawota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks for the links.
    The streams can be downloaded too.
    Anyway, I think I'm more interested in something less serious.
    Like the 16-nin no Principal musicals. Something funny and cute.

17. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1772505 This news mentioned Ikuchan as one of Maiyan’s close friends, aside from Sayurin and another model. Lol. I’m not sure if it is from Maiyan or just based from their own observation, but still. Too many interviews and news of Maiyan that Ikuchan is being mentioned. Ikumai the best! [hehe]

And I don’t know if anyone have seen Ikuchan’s appearance in WOWOW yesterday? She sang some English songs but I’m really happy she sang “memory” since it is one of my most fave songs, and I did not expect she will sing that one <3<3<3

18. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Wasn't able to watch the Tony awards on Wowow, now i want to see that Iku performance of memory (from Cats right) , it's quite a powerful song
    On my wish list is for Ikuchan to play in Wicked, either Glinda or Elfaba is cool :D though i think it would be more challenging if she plays Elfaba

• Agree Agree x 1