Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just "encourage" her to graduate in that case. Or demote her to kks and drop her from the next single or at least put her in the back row. No need for the shave though, Rika would look terrible with short hair.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

She really would. She's cute but her head is so oddly shaped.

Also, it may just be me but something is looking off about Rika's looks lately. Is it because she's wearing circle lenses? Her eyes seem so dark and dead. I'm not meaning to bash her or suggest anything, but I was wondering if anyone else also feels the same?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    If she transfers to STU they can name the theater ship 'the Love Boat'

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

NMB48 used to be lenient with scandals (like with Miruki) but even they have their limits (Haruna). AKB48 is pretty straight, kick them out. Wonder how NGT48 will treat this case.

5. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Congrats to Rika's Rank, but, wow! A scandal reveal after SSK? Oh my!

7. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    AKB isn't even that straight. The last scandal that got the boot was Nishino Miki and that seemed to be more because she broke the law than because she was dating. 48G and 46G have been keeping far more members after scandals than they've been removing.

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Blog post by Imamura. In the last sentece he apologized for Rikachan being troublesome but, it would seem, they won't take extreme measures against her (aka, it doesn't look as if they will expel her or even transfer somewhere else, but she might be frozen while she "reconsiders" what she has done). The advantages of being the ace :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think you're extrapolating a lot from such a brief mention. I think it is too soon yet to see what the fallout will be.

EDIT: Not that I disagree. I flat out do not believe they will fire someone who brings in as much money as Rika. But it is too soon to tell. It depends on how fired up people get about the scandal, which is why they're trying to downplay it. She'll only be punished if the outcry is enormous and threatens profits.

10. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

But what DID SHE DO
    No one has said what the scandal is...

11. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    She's allegedly living with a male fan.

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Old Old x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. ET920

ET920 Member

This thread got some pics and stuff, even identifies the guy's twitter account (I guess it wasn't hard, he was going often to the handshake events). Allegedly Bunshun journalist was covering Rikachan's house when he noticed this guy entering there when Rikachan wasn't there on June 11. She arrived 3 hours later, and they spend the night there. Then Rikachan left on June 12 morning, and the guy left 5 hours later (if I remember correctly). The journalist intercepted Rikachan on the 14th, and she didn't comment on it (other than during her Election speech, where she addressed the issue lightly saying that she might have done something wrong but didn't mention what).

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    At least he's got some ikemen looks and is likely loaded. Good pickup!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    The allegation floating around is that he's actually unemployed and she's supporting him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

All the wotas may be like: so I may have a chance with my oshi lol.

I have no idea how Sony will deal with this.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She looked awful at SSK lol I think it's lack of sleep.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I think this scandal came a bit too early so that she could make a "good use" of it. She has neither a strong fanbase nor the public recognition yet -- if compared to Sasshi at that time -- for general public to care enough about it, and with the risk of losing fans. Her rank doesn't really help either, it can't be used as part of a stotyline "growing-fall-comeback". I'll wait and see how it will be mentioned next time she is on a TV show (if her activities doesn't change, of course).

I agree that once she's in 48 group, she has to get some punishment for "breaking the rules", otherwise it will not be fair to other members. (Although I know how idol industry works, I can't ever support the prohibition of private relationship just to avoid destroying fans fanstasies, it's unnatural and unhealthy imo). A graduation would be best, but she's not in such a level yet. Bad move. (Hope I'm wrong)

==========

I heard Yurikin had a scandal, saw some photos and her drop in SSK, but never went after its veracity or details (so, I'm sorry if I'm wrong). Has she gotten some punishment for that?

• Like Like x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Nope. Her dropping in rank was as far as it went. No one even bothered to acknowledge it despite how obvious it was lol.

Honestly, I'm not losing any sleep over this. Is she still an idol I enjoy? Yes. Does watching her performances and shows make me happy? Yes. Am i still going to buy whatever photobook or fan merch she has? Yes. Her having a boyfriend or a fan who stays at her house is irrelevant to me. It seems like this isn't even making a lot of noise within her fandom. Looking forward to seeing more of Rika's shenanigans lol <3

He's hot, she did well.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1