Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It doesn't matter in the context in the group and the fans but I feel like it'll matter greatly to Sakura. Hopefully she won't see it like that but I hope the Korean fans will band towards and get her there. If the goal is to get 1st then can't get complacent either and think she's ahead but go really all out if possible

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

I hope everyone and anyone who is around Sakura can comfort her, and tell her THAT IT IS OKAY. For her to not go to the BTS/after ranking Showroom AND not show up for the group photos makes me worried for her condition. Sakura has always been professional with her idol duties and she wouldn't show up just because she's upset—I'm assuming she was probably in a situation where she couldn't physically go (collapsed, hyperventilating, etc). I hope she gets praise and encouragement from members, management, and fans alike.

It was really hard to watch Sakura constantly apologize during her speech, and her expression when her result was announced was heartbreaking. The amount of pressure she put on herself to win 1st for the sake of HKT really shows. Please don't be sorry Sakura, and please don't apologize to Sasshi (or HKT)! I'm sure they are all proud of you and your result. You are an ace and leader of HKT, regardless of rank. Don't put yourself in the shadows of Sasshi's success—you can still lead HKT in your own way. Getting first is not everything, and you can still be a successful and well-loved idol without it.

Regardless of the result, Sakura and her fans put up an amazing fight, had their best result ever and almost doubled their votes. I'm glad she can end her SSK career (hopefully) on a high. And as she says, I hope she can enjoy the rest of her idol career. For someone like Sakura, whose life changed because of SSK and constantly professes her fans as her only (?) source of confidence, I hope she can grow and challenge herself outside of SSK to find more things she loves about herself and can become confident in. Whether PD48 will do that for her, who knows.

As an HKT oshi who has always been following Sakura (but never really liked her enough to call myself a fan) I really want to say congratulations and you've worked hard. I'm proud of your growth over the years.

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now that I have sobered up (but with a splitting headache, damned hangovers. I'm getting old)

Thanks to the admin that deleted my ragequit shitpost. It was uncalled for, correctly.

---

I think it was a very very good try for Sakura and us fans. But still heartbreaking nonetheless.
    I wish her stronger and more success. Sakura is multi-faceted and I would love to see her explore her boundaries now that she can be relieved of the SSK burden (provided management plays ball)

Might take some time to recover from this but hey I think the rest of us need to as well.

PS: It was a great speech too and I loved how she referenced Sasshi's age during her post-speech Q&A [hehe]. That my friends, is how you can tell "pure idol" from the pretender(s).

4. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    @Momo48
    I wouldn't worry too much for now, members were already rallying around her on Twitter, basically everyone of them. HKT will catch her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kodamako

Kodamako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Thank you! It's so good to read all those comments!

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I see... I'm a fan of "Idols" (individually)- You all seem to care WAAAY more about the "Money-Game" known as the SSK than I did. Fair Enough. I'm more excited about Sakura's career & potential BEYOND the rules & limits of HKT/AKB...because you want her to be AKB's #1 where as I want her to be Bigger than Japan (I've wanted this for Yuko, Paruru, KomiHaru).

You're clearly "Better" fans than I am. I will not trouble you any further w/ my enthusiasm for Sakura's future. I'll happily tone it down. MY BAD. Don't gotta tell me Twice (no pun intended). I deleted ALL recent Posts of mine related to the "K word". Sorry.

Good Luck in all your future adventures lads... Spring will come again.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    IMHO
    Cherry needs to learn to be 'Based'

She is putting up too much vain efforts to try and please her astronomous goals of punching number one that she is losing her true self.
    I am glad she is jumping ship From the SSK. There's more important shit in the world than a annual popular vote for the center position for one single.

And for that Cherry, I salute thee.

• Like Like x 2
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    about the after ranking showroom or group photos , yes i would like to go with she's absent due to poor health condition.

but ,

in case if she's absent because an upset or something like the antis have spread around , ok i know its not a positive attitude at all. take it with grain salt , IMO in the worst case if its happen , it show how genuine her regarding this upset results. i always usually vocal regards AKS drama things and how they mixed it especially with pair pushes or friend-rivals bullshit. i know its very not professional to skip the group photos , but i wouldn't blame a girl fragile heart who doesn't want to accept her defeats. ffs you're not expecting the girls would smile brightly accepting loses and congratulate her opponents when she'd just took down by them who's not her friends after all. dont ever said athletes can be professional on the handing trophy ceremonies but why sakura cant , they (sports athletes) even still come with salty and denial reasons tweet after few days btw rofl.

enemy was kinda strong words to describe dasu and jurina , but i believe sakura treat them as fellow co-workers / 48group mates nothing less nothing more , and i dont find anything wrong for her to disliked her defeats to them. if in some realm sakura got took down by sayanee or even yuihan , i know she'll not take the upset as huge as right now , well at least watch their combi on janken's , even the bonds weren't as strong as sakura with fellow HKT members , imo she treat them ( sayanee and yuihan ) more than just a fellow co-workers / 48G mates.

at the end in the worst scenario anti's had usually spread about her such as how she tweet'ed meru , how she's skipping the group photos or etc , i wouldn't said it is the best option ( criticized your fellow group members , skipping the important events ) but how genuine she can be was one aspect that i'd love sakura so much , and how she's not a self centered girl and cherish the group above at all ( see how hard she support nako-miku on the senbatsu announcement ) a little bit mistakes wouldnt make me disliked her.

enough ffs with fake act personalities out there , that's why i disliked some members and mgmt at all. and i'm very grateful that sakura never pulled this fucking things.

thanks for your genuine and how hard you try carrying HKT when sasshi's not there around anymore , sakura shouldn't take this failure all by herself , we already tried our best after all. results was disappointing , but life goes on.

hope i'll catch to met her in the next IHS event on tokyo. and HKT mgmt can open their eyes how Sakura cherish this group so much , dont ever to left her behind anymore , let her fulfill her dream to carrying this group back to the top after very decent SSK results (even tho the final results was disappointing) . i'd never against if mgmt bring nako-miku Wcenter or even solo center for nako and miku , but ffs pls stop with Hana , give sakura a decent timing + solo center single not an album which she'd never got in whole of her HKT histories , i know regeneration was important , but what's so wrong to give your biggest achievement girl at least one time solo center ? it would help her into wider job opportunity tho . dont forget the original stage also

i respected her option to backed out from SSK , tbh i dont really expect she's only aiming 1 best shot without trying for another second chances. imo at first i thought she'll try 2 times competing for the #1 titles. but backed out was not a worst option after all , she doesnt need being needy greedy against that title for a long period times in my point of view. and AKS pls dont ever pushed her to join another SSK just for your greedy against money and let sakura be a running joke.

next year the pressure was been lift anw , i'll probably became casual voters supporting HKT Girls and wish a very big gratitude and luck for Okada Nana , after she's comforting sakura at the end of her breakdown speech and i'm very happy it comes from other group members and she's look very genuine personalities after all.

FUN FACT : getting disliked by some users which surprisingly came from not the top 2 winner camps sounds weird and funny. was it really hard to live alongside the hype but in fact still cant outrank this well hated girl name miyawaki sakura ? lol.

さくら咲け !

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    If they let every girl who is upset with her rank to skip the group photos, then probably only half of them would show up. Yes she was upset, but it's a requirement of her job (and the event).

And those sportsmen who don't show good sportsmanship would be called out by fans (and will turn into articles and news). And if, it is indeed true that Sakura was being unprofessional, defending her behavior by pointing out that others also do it is just pathetic. What's next? 70 girls boycott the photoshoot because they're being brats, and their fans say "if Sakura can do it, why can't they?"

But, I do think she didn't intentionally skip the group photos. I don't think she was like "fuck this I lost, I didn't want to do any photoshoot, I just want to scram, so go away, staffs".
    My best bet is she was really upset she didn't look presentable for the photoshoot. Or she could have a panic attack / hyperventilated like Acchan in Seibu Dome.

But we don't know, and we probably will only know when they put out another documentary. I do think it's ridiculous though when some (anti)fans claim that they 100% sure that Sakura was being an unprofessional brat, and started to hate on her just by that unproven assumption.

I hope she joined the next election. Did she really say that this year was 100% her last? Because if I remembered correctly, she said it's ~probably~ her last. And even though she did say it's her last, she could pull a Minarun/Churi.

I think her fans would go crazy for the next SSK if she joined. Next year SSK on Fukuoka Dome please!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I heard she did come but too late. They had to do the photoshoot quickly and couldn't wait for her because NakoMiku had to leave. She just didn't make it in time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i'm not said she should done this shitty acts anw , i've just mention i wouldn't blame if she cant handle the disappointment and do silly things , because i'll never expect someone who's just shockingly got an unexpected lose (3rd Place) to can suddenly bounce back smiling and congratulate her opponents right away after the disastrous result. you can said i'm pathetic if i said she REALLY need to do this silly behavior. but in my point was , i wouldn't insult if she does silly behavior after the results , coz its not an easy thing after her thoughts carrying so much burden for this SSK.

Professionality is a must , but when human being do a silly things because his/heart heart took over all of the goods in her/his brain , it wasnt something we can blame or insult for , its human nature which can happen to anyone. her , you and me too.

you can think she's fcking brat if she doing some bad behaviors , but i'm the not the type of fan which would left or insult them who i supported just by doing some mistakes because people do mistakes after all.

but after all i'd said before , i dont think think she was skipping because only a maddness , its probably she doesn't make in time or she's physically cant do it at that time.

about re-entering SSK ,

for me , playing around the last SSK Card was not a very good things to played around with , many fans already going all out in ( even goes with debt ) for this SSK , and we're already come with more 60k votes rn. unfortunately it doesnt enough to win btw. doesn't need to count how can we got more votes next year , defending the whole 60k's vote was already being though job imo.

honestly , i was really against if she'll re-entering the SSK later , but i wouldn't deny , if she re-entered , i will still vote as many as i can like right now.

Fukuoka Dome for next year or next 2 years is ok , and i hope there's anyone will bring back the crown to its habit which was Hakata with 4 victories include 3 in a rows among the histories.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i feels so bad today, cant even get out of my bed
    that sousenkyo hit me so hard, i've never expect sakura got 3rd this year :wall:
    i dont even know who suda akari is :explode:

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
  14. nationalcherryblossoms

nationalcherryblossoms Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura's handshake session has been cancelled due to poor health :(
    I hope she's okay
    but the sousenkyo really drag her apart
    I don't want her to end up like...
    Haruppi

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Believing it is up to you; but I know for sure that Sakura is very professional in her work, and wouldn't skip such things just because she couldn't stop crying or just gave up everything and sunk into depression.
    Sakura may seem weak, and in some ways she really is, but when it comes to her work, Sakura is known for her professionalism. That's why, please don't throw judgements until you know what's going on.

Also, there is no way she's ending like Haruppi. Their cases are way different. Even if Sakura got sick due to all that pressure, I'm sure she will be just fine soon enough, and show us her strong will.
    Let's cheer for her.

There are people going around hating on us, which I really don't understand. I for once really like Jurina, I posted stuff before like: "Yeah, I admit Jurina deserves it too." or "omg look at Jurina she's so cool and charismatic", but I don't know if it was because she didn't feel well, but her actions just came across as smug and ignorant. But it's not like just because of that I'm not going to congratulate her. I knew of Jurina way before I knew of Sakura. However, at least please don't expect us to be 'happy go lucky' about it. That's impossible. We're salty, we're sad, and so would you if Jurina lost. End of story.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    she cried pretty hard yesterday, maybe it took longer time to fix her makeup

she's been a professional idol for years, i dont believe that she's throwing tantrum or some sort, especially knowing that the one nurturing her is sasshi

• Like Like x 2
  17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    do you live under a rock?

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    noo, i live in countryside, so the internet connection is not so great here
    i cant just follow many idol tv show and such

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Even if you just watch the election once a year, you really didn't know who Dasu is?
    A girl who has been ranking in senbatsu since 2013 (except for 2015) and has been Kami 7 for the past three years?

I know you're trying to come off as petty, but it's not working.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2