Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    image.jpg image.jpg techi is soooo cuteee. her voice. 4 days left. techi will turn 17 this year

well i admire her more bc she likes moral education.

3. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I hope they don't go this route, I don't think that would be good for anyone. Now that Techi has had some time to relax she could probably handle being center for a couple more singles but she'd just end up as exhausted as she seemed towards the end of last year again.

I think that would also be an issue if it was the other way round and I don't think either of them would be completely satisfied with a Wcenter. I really like Yuipon too so my vote would be for her to be the next center, and then for Zuumin to be center for the single after that.

I'm not sure we'll reach 2000 posts by then but the thread did just hit 300,000 views!

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I agree with you @Sam_E about the Yuipon/Zuumin rotation, but I feel Yuipon would eventually accept Zuumin's center better than the other way around. It's just my opinion though; who knows, perhaps they have already talked about this and are ok with either choice lol

@CutePanda thank you for the links! So good to find Techi's fan-artists out there :cute:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's a good point, but like I say, I don't know if she was just exhausted, or more pissed off with something or someone and feeling blocked and harried, and therefore feeling exhausted. She herself emphasizes that when she didn't think a performance was set up right, and she didn't have a handle on how to perform it effectively, she just couldn't do it. And in her TV ad for the summer auditions, she says that all the members are working hard to produce a good performance, so of course there are conflicts. I think that if things were set up in ways she thought would work, she might well be able to perform happily and without exhaustion (as long as they don't give her too many songs to lead).

On another hand, I just saw a series of Japanese posts reacting very negatively to a rumour of some kind that in the dressing room she has her own separate room. The rumour supports the view that she is not acting like a member of an idol group, but like an independent artist. I have no opinion on this, except to say that I like her and love her performances.

6. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Eh, I'd be skeptical of those kind of rumors tbh. They often appear from nowhere to support some random person's preconcieved idea. I won't make up an opinion unless it's proven to be true (or at least comes from more likely sources).

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. glsone

glsone Member

That sounds both too ridiculous to believe and entirely in line with the drama that her life seems intent on writing. I'm falling under the it can't possibly be true side though. Even Shiraishi Mai doesn't get her own dressing room, not that she would probably want one.

8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hmmmmmm. i can't comment it untill see the evidence. but yeah i kinda feel she's more like artist rather than idol. but having her own room i don't think she wanted it. this is just rumours maybe.

https://48-46matome.com/archives/105506
    talk about if 7th single is W-center who would you like to choose w center with techi? my answer is probably yuipon-techi or akanen-techi. what about you guys?

and does anyone know how is hirate-zuumin and hirate-akanen's relationship now? they used to be close in early of keya but now i never see them interacting each other especially zuumin. (or maybe in real life they interact)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  9. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hmm neither of them talk about techi recently nor had any sightings of them interacting so not really sure,, the only ones we're sure thats still close with techi these days is Uemura & Memi but Akanen recently posted in her blog that she's excited for Techi's movie & she wanna watch it so i guess they're good??

Idk with zuumin tho,i think the last time i seen her mention anything techi related was in that yuichanzu interview :(

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Zuumin mentioned her unique way of eating udon (sorry i don't really remember but it was from her Yuugata with Koike), then Koike asked how it's actually like and Zuumin say "Let's ask her next time!"

11. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yes, even after i read their brody interview, i feel zuumin is a little bit cold to techi right now. idk why. i hope they're still in good friendship.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Can't we have a Techi-Uemura w-center? :cute:

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Untitled.jpg
    saw a few comments looking for techi in hiragana's kitai shiteinai jibun official mv on youtube [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :^^;::^^;: well. they are in the wrong room.

• Like Like x 1
  15. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Lol must be casual fans. Keyaki also has a lot of those :3

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    birthday cake from SOL :)

• Like Like x 5
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why was there a Friday night Techi SOL episode? Maybe to make up one of the missed days from earlier this week? :confused:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Techi getting prettier by the day! :)