1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    It was just announced that K2's 0Start-Stage will end on 24th of June, and a new Stage will start from June 30th!
    I doubt it will be a new original stage, but tbh anything is better than the current one imo.

I'm worried for S though, and to some extend for E too. I really like both stages and especially for S, Kasaneta is my favorite stage in all 48G. So except for an original stage I don't know any other I would like to see them perform (except maybe another creation like Kasaneta)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Laguna Ten Bosch TVCM

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE 100% vol.4 will be released in July 11th. They will do a watashikai at Tsutaya Esca (Nagoya) on the same day.

4. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    • Like Like x 2
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @ozawa_chan thanks so much! Really nice to read the translations of the speeches :blush: Uha + Oka are my fav this moment.:cute:

7. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

Cherprang praising Jurina

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    KII’s new stage will be Saishuu Bell ga Naru

Another K’s stage :fp:

9. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Four years ago KII was supposed to start a new, original stage...
    7up_13.jpg

10. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    Oshibe to Meshibe pair will be Yunana/Minarun, just watch.....

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I still wonder what kind of mix of hard drugs they had taken to announce that.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ugh.

I like this stage, it's a great setlist but...

it's another seriously over-performed stage. HKT have just finished performing this for 4 frickin years, AKB have performed it for 2 and a half years. The 48 group have been completely uninspiring in their choices of stages lately, they've just given up on presenting anything remotely new, even "waiting" stages.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    AGAIN??? Really... In my opinion they should have done a Waiting stage with SKE48 songs instead.:glare:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Dude... NOT
    NOT YUNANA.

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, I was really hoping for a waiting stage, especially since name of the stage wasn't announced yet when they started selling tickets at the ticket center, so I thought "wow, must be a new stage" (well, I was realistic enough not to expect a brand new stage, but I was hoping for a waiting stage at least). I like Saishuu Bell ga Naru but it's so overdone. If they must do revivals at least pick a stage that hasn't been done this many times :cold:

16. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    https://7gogo.jp/yuasa-hiroshi/55596

From Yuasa’s Twitter:
    Q: How was Saishuu Bell ga Naru decided on ?
    A: Members’ wishes/requests are the most important.

I think current KII could work well with a lot of K stages, they suit those, but I still want a waiting stage out of SKE’s songs. We just have so many good songs forgotten in albums and singles. If they must do revivals I low-key wanted them to do NII3 or a dark A’s stage.

Also, I don’t have that much impression about Saishuu Bell. To me it is just ... always there (because everyone performs it), so apart from OshiMeshi is there any song worth looking forward to ? Anything to understand why members chose this out of all ?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Personally, I like Return Match and Shamu Neko as well, but it's a matter of personal preference. I'm also looking forward for KII's version of 16 Nin Shimai no Uta.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Its always nice to have a 16nin shimai no uta version of a team. Just like the more popular Team B oshi, at least a team gets to have a (version of a ) song that they can own :)

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Actually KII has had more songs like that than most teams. Ramune no Nomikata got 16iro Yume no Crayon and Theater no Megami got KII oshi and they did those two stages for a total of 4 years. But I supposed with 7D2 and 8 added to the team since Ramune’s senshuraku, 16-nin Shimai no Uta can represent this new KII.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Anyone wanna try guessing who will get which units?

• Return Match: My favorite choice for "male" roles would be Takayanagi Akane and Uchiyama Mikoto, but I think Aoki Shiori would work too. As for the "female" roles, I would love to see Churi/Nao pair, but I can also see Arai Yuki, Kitano Ruka, Takeuchi Saki, Yahagi Yukina working well for this. Maybe even Soda Sarina or Ego Yuna, but I would prefer them in other units.
    • Hatsukoi Dorobou: I think this unit would be great for Obata Yuna to center. For the other members, two of the following: Ego Yuna, Arai Yuki, Shirai Kotono, Mizuno Airi or maybe Ota Ayaka or Oshiba Rinka (I don't know the last two well enough to judge, but I think this song fits younger members well).
    • Gomen ne Jewel: I'm hoping for Ego Yuna and Kitano Ruka in this one. For the other two, Hidaka Yuzuki and Mizuno Airi maybe? But this song is quite neutral so would suit most members.
    • Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou: Hoping for Oba Mina (Meetan's role) and Soda Sarina (Tomomi's role) for this one. They could do Matsumura Kaori for Meetan's role if they wanted to go for comedy effect. Other members I could see doing Tomomi's role are Ego Yuna, Yahagi Yukina, Arai Yuki or Furuhata Nao.
    • 16 Nin Shimai no Uta: Hoping Matsumura Kaori centers this song. The others members that I think would be good for this song are Takagi Yumana, Aoki Shiori, Hidaka Yuzuki and Mizuno Airi.

Because Team KII has 20 members and shonichi members haven't been announced yet, it's hard to guess the exact members for each song but here's my hopes (with the rest doing unders for songs as mentioned above):
    Return Match: Takayanagi Akane, Uchiyama Mikoto, Furuhata Nao, Yahagi Yukina
    Hatsukoi Dorobou: Obata Yuna, Shirai Kotono, Arai Yuki
    Gomen ne Jewel: Ego Yuna, Kitano Ruka, Hidaka Yuzuki, Mizuno Airi
    Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou: Oba Mina, Soda Sarina
    16 Nin Shimai no Uta: Matsumura Kaori, Takagi Yumana, Aoki Shiori