1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

I noticed that too. I think it's the company managing their activities. There is a Facebook page (that SGO's official page has liked), and website for them although they look more like fan sites than anything. https://www.facebook.com/HAN48.vn/ http://han48.vn/index.php

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    HAN48 is a fansite, they made the SGO48 page, but somehow midway it came from SGO48 Fanpage to SGO48 so we are not really sure if it is the official page or not. It looks like a fanpage now though. The survey’s results will be sent to the agency anyway so that at least is legit.

3. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

It was in my country. I going to apply for a Staff position lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Good luck if you do!

5. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I meant that it is not a good idea to put a 48 group in a country with low population density.

6. Akari Hisakawa

Akari Hisakawa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm so happy that they made a Vietnamese girl group. I made a bet with my friends to see which country would have the next 48 group and i bet on Vietnam. But aren't they moving a bit too fast with these new groups?

7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I see. Half of Mongolia lives in Ulaanbaatar though.

8. lusm11

lusm11 Kenkyuusei

As a Vietnamese myself, I predict SGO48 members will have bunch of scandal after debut. In some countries like Korea or Japan, idol life is tough because just one scandal can blow away your whole carrer. But in Vietnam, scandal is just a way to boost your popularity. The more scandal you have, the more attention you get. Now i heard many teenage girls starts deleting their facebook because Vnetizens can dig thru 9 levels of Hell and bring back the love lives they try to bury lol. There is absolutely no idol group like 48 group before so im sure SGO will get lots of attention. I was thinking abt doing audition (im in US now) for SGO48 but then i remember I got married already lol

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Actually you guys don’t really need to worry about kpopers domination in a country since so many people joining multifandoms

10. onego123

onego123 Member

The survey is now also available in English. I also remember MNL did something similar to this in 2016 with a fan meeting with staff. Hopefully no one suggests a TV show to pick the members. Oh! and I looked up child labor laws in Vietnam, and the youngest a member can be is 15. There's a couple of exceptions to the law (couldn't find them, but will edit when I do), but since Vietnam is cracking down on child labor I doubt they'll take anyone under 15.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

it is really...?

https://tinnhac.com/da-tam-cua-de-c...m-nhac-chi-em-o-da-nang-va-ha-noi-118234.html

Đáng chú ý, đại diện công ty này còn cho biết nếu dự án này thành công, họ sẽ tiếp tục triển khai các nhóm tại Hà Nội (HNO48), Đà Nẵng (DNA48). Ngoài ra, đơn vị chủ quản còn đặt mục tiêu sẽ bán được đĩa tại Việt Nam cũng như đưa nhóm ra quốc tế.

Translate:
    Remarkably, the representative of this company also said that if the project is successful, they will continue to deploy groups in Hanoi (HNO48), Da Nang (DNA48). In addition, the unit also aims to sell discs in Vietnam as well as international groups.

Will SGO48 becoming 2nd SNH48 ?

12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Ouch, they haven't learned from SNH saga ugh

13. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    what if they don't know about SNH?

14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    What do you mean?
    SNH is huge in China among idols and is more successful than ever and people really like their original songs.
    The only thing to learn from them is breaking away from AKB is a good idea.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    SNH created more groups within China and apparently AKS didn't like it hence the breaking away was happened

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    And it didn’t hurt them one bit so I don’t see why SGO would “learn” from the situation that it’s not a good idea

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My guess is that AKS is much more careful with the contracts they sign now. There is nothing wrong with SGO expanding if it is within the terms of the contract. My understanding of SNH was that AKS thought they had control of any expansion, but either they didn't or SNH just ignored the contract (the latter is what AKS claimed).

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    maybe AKS changes the contract for overseas group now so overseas group can expand their group by creating more groups?

• Like Like x 4
  19. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I really hope so. I don't want it to fail before it even begins. I just wish AKS can see that if it's successful in one area, they can expand to others. Never understood why the International sister groups were only limited to one region. :cold:

20. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Akil-p realise that votes from other countries in world sounsekyou is promising.. So yeah he add one more atm now. More overseas sister groups, more money.

• Agree Agree x 2