TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

Point is even if you took all of the worst accusations as truth (and why would you ever...) of that it wouldn't be a scandal anywhere but Korea. Being portrayed as snippy at a coworker one time: career ending scandal.

• Like Like x 2
  2. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

My favorites so far:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's been quite a while since we've seen really unique idols in K-pop ;-; There used to be salty idols in the second-gen but idols these days are far too careful with their image and are really restricted by the company as well. Idols like Gyuri and Jaejoong were variety gold mines ;-;

Well it's because of the culture so of course it wouldn't be a scandal anywhere but Korea since no other country is as strict about it as Korea. I'm not saying the sunbae culture isn't stupid (cuz it is too a certain degree) but it's cemented in Korean society so she had a lot of nerve to speak informally to someone who's her senior. It sucks but in sunbae culture, you're supposed to just suck it up. It's the same reason why the rookie actor got hate. He's a newbie, he shouldn't be in the center especially when other actors were trying to hint at him to move so the senior actors could be the main focus of the photo. Worst, he didn't win a big award so he should've been in the back anyways and he didn't break his back doing a 90-degree bow to other actors approaching him

On another note, I'm actually really upset that there was no mid-week ranking this time. They're just playing with my heart as usual ;-;
    I guess the PD is satisfied with this week's ranking then does this mean my eternal center Sakura is back at #1 ~>~

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, I'm pretty sure they all filmed their videos at the same time, just with a separate camera on each of them - so when Jurina was performing behind those other trainees, she wasn't making those facial expressions to outshine them, she was just making her best facial expressions for her own video. So it's ridiculous if that causes controversy o_O

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Peek-A-Boo preview

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Some support teams for the girls have started prepping up with donations for the subway ads! (Mako and Jurina already got theirs so lmao)

The support teams for 48G who I've seen around on twitter so far are:
    • Takeuchi Miyu - Link (foreign fans can also donate)
    • Yabuki Nako - Link (foreign fans can also donate/6% completed)
    • Miyawaki Sakura - Link
    • Shiroma Miru - Link (foreign fans can donate/15% completed)
    • Chiba Eriii - Link
    • Honda Hitomi - Link
    The support teams are mostly aiming for an LED widescreen ad in Hongdae where it gets pretty busy especially at night. Most of them put the deadlines by July (right after voting ends) so the girls can go check out their ads when they come to Korea (if they reach their goal by then).

Basically for some of the support teams, Korean fans that donate a certain amount can get gifts like photocards and etc.
    (foreign fans can't because of the shipping fee)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    No, at best she is at the second line. But she is in most of their senbatsu songs except the last one (Hachinosu Dance) because she is in P48. Even when they were divided into Team East and West she is still at the second line. She was up front in the beginning when she got initial push as Kanto's ace. Many people know she is skillful, but her character did not developed very well. Or she just got very little chance to develop it. Ranked in SSK and doing well in P48 will surely get her into better position tho.

However, she got relatively better treatment compared to most of her teammates. Ikumin for example :|
    As I said before, Hii got 2 long running TV shows, one is exclusively for her on Tochigi TV (go to her thread to watch it) and the other is with the other Kanto members on Chiba TV. She also got CM deals with local Toyota car rent shop.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Oh no, what could Gyuri possibly did wrong

• Like Like x 2
  9. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    okay woah, yuuka and miu's rap was good like their pronunciation was pretty good.

and my guess gyuri really did mess up the high note then?

• Like Like x 3
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oh wow, are International Avengers going to be slayed by that team of low rankers? Alex Christine looked god awful, and Mnet going to do dirty to Gyuri like that?

11. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

RIP Gyuri I feel sorry for her

12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Uuka slays! :banana: She's really suited with Peek-A-Boo and wow, her rap (along with Miu) is pretty good

some spoilers said that Kaeun's team were messed up :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  13. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

imo jurina is a team player even though she is not the center #fact

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    BTW, anyone else who knows Japanese and not Korean keep thinking they're singing about a cat store? (Neko-ya, Neko-ya, Neko-ya) 猫屋

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well, Mako at first was curious as to why the title of the song was "Neko-ya" and suddenly thought it was about Cats. Lol

Btw, is Episode 4 out now? I wanna watch, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase? T^T

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    To me, the "ya" reminds me more of "and" than "store"... And then they even say something that sounds like "koneko" which is kitten [hehe] So to me it's like "cat, and cat, and cat, and kitten" [hehe]

Episode 3 will be broadcast tonight. Episode 4 is next week [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  17. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wow.. miu just... slayed!
    tbh, i'm not recognizing underrated member from akb, i'm just read ur guys comment and realized the rapper of 1st group is miu from AKB
    not perfect, but... it's damn goood for her.
    let see how mnet edit gyuri, or she really messed up with her note for real

• Like Like x 2
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Also, after re-watching the Peek-a-Boo preview, I noticed Jurina making a move on two other trainees while the other team was performing [hehe] Typical Jurina [hehe]

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 13.55.30.png

• Like Like x 4
  19. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    damn,Miu look so stunning,i'm awe :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It depends on what she means by "front line".

The front row that consists, at most, of five members? There's no such thing.
    The first two rows that have the most important/popular/pushed members? The only eitos that are a staple first row or the centre of the second row senbatsu for any of their songs are Yuiyui, Berin, Naru, Nagi and Yamada (maybe Odaeri). At least for now.