1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 21st [Jikochuu de Ikou!] (2018/08/08)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 18, 2018.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I'm so happy for Ume-chan and Renka. Renka so~ young, she must be the future ace!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Ayaneeeee! Woooo! Well deserved.

Happy for Umezawa and Renka too. Renka especially was a pleasant surprise. I won't lie though, I was kinda hoping that they'd prioritize getting more 2nd gens in, even if it was at the cost of the 3rds...

But I also can't complain about Asuka centre. Looking forward to see how she handles the media tour.

In any case, can't wait!

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Definitely happy for Ayane to enter Senbatsu.
    Really though, I hope she can maintain it for the next couple of singles. Or else we'll just get another Ranze case...

Umezawa on the other hand, might be a Senbatsu regular from now on.

As bad as it sounds though, I do feel Senbatsu will become stall in the near future if the senpai members don't consider graduating...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ranze is out and too hard for me to congratulating :rolleyes::fp:

5. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I sure hope so

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Let me start with the positive things. I am happy for Rentan, Ayane and especially Umezawa. I hoped to see her in Senbatsu for quite a while.

But I have to be honest, I feel quite upset about Chima not making it.
    I was hoping for a perma-senbatsu position, and chances looked high because of her momentum (JJ model, Sailor Moon, regular at Nogieigo, etc.).
    Unfortunately, it isn't the case.

Also, I really dislike it when they announce the senbatsu in 5 minutes. A full show is more nerve-wracking but also more enjoyable.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah I also prefer a full announcement
    And it's a mixed feelings really, I'm so hyped for Rentan but seeing Hinachima and Ranze dropped was kinda a bummer

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Million in Nippon sell's continue but

Well your know what I wanna know.

And life is surprises full...

9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Very happy for Ayane, she works a lot to be in the senbatsu

I dislike it too when they announce the senbatsu in 5 minutes; impossible to see members ractions

• Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was also hoping for her to stay. Times when she's selected Senbatsu she's genuinely happy and so gracious. That's what I like about her. But I think she's in for next single.
    Same here. This girl can perform really well.
    Umezawa I think will be permanent. Just look at those 3rd gens. Instant fukujin. But I think they're not gonna push it further. So happy Renka made the cut.
    For Hina and Ranze, just look at Yuttan. Whether Senbatsu or UG, she's so flexible. Unfortunately there are always few members that goes in and out of Senbatsu. Remember Asuka used to be in this situation. Look at her now.

11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I hear you. On one hand, we hope for things to get shaken up more often than they are. But on the other hand, I feel like it's a direct result of Nogizaka being blessed with such an outstanding 1st generation. All of them are deserving senbatsu members--even the ones who never made it. And because of Nogizaka's now-established mature image, they aren't "aging out" from being idols.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Happy for the line up. Hopefully Ririan gonna make it in the next single.

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Congrats to the 21 for the 21st :D Ganbatte :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow they really favor 3rd gen over 2nd gen, huh?

15. NyanNyan's Pet

^Yup, it's pretty clear now. For a 1st time Senbatsu, they wouldn't even position any 3rd gen back row.
    Minus Chi & Iori, that leaves 17 UG, 18 if Kiichan is back. Maybe they want a solid line up for UG that's why they brought Ranze & Hinachima back.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nice selections. Everyone's well deserve. Slightly corious, why Rentan over Ririan? Ayane over Miria?

But yeah... no complaint. Just Hinachima was gaining some blacklash for her senbatsu and modelling push. Hope no blacklash for Ayane and Rentan this time.

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The thing was UG are still UG , no matter how stacked is it and how good the songs , they will barely (or even not) promoting the song in tv station.

I might be biased , but tbh i always feel bad for some girls they got little bit momentum but suddenly dropped again to UG. Kanarin , Ranze , Hinachima , Marika , no matter how outstanding they were on previous single , they will always got a chance back to under. Same goes with ayane , i’m not surprised if she’ll be subbed out once again for the next single.

Also i dont think the girls would had no problem being in senbatsu or UG , everyone sure wants to be senbatsu. But probably they just getting used to fill the UG , and it doesnt hurts too much anymore to not being selected as senbatsu.

Subbing out the the senbatsu staples members also impossible, it could disharmony the group atmosphere and the fandom itself. We cant say IHS Result were the parameters, at least on Ikoma case it’s been proven. ( poor HS but great fandom )

That’s why i always like if they want to shake the senbatsu to 17-18 , and we can see another miracle from under being aces like asuka. But everything is double edged sword.

I’m not satisfied for the results , but I don’t hate anyone who got selected for 21st single , hope this will got another record-breaking milestones, and congrats for all senbatsu’s.

they might consider it , but also they need to consider will they be as famous as rn if they're graduating ?

showbizz world is harsh , you can appear in everywhere for a half year , and later you'll not being able to landed in any regular shows for the rest of the half year.

Maiyan would probably being able to fill all the fashion magazine covers and being a japan fashion model icon itself if she’s graduating. But how about the others ? We know their big names on the group doesn’t guarantee their success later after graduating. Kawaei Rina were not the most popular akb member ever had , but we know she had the most successful post-graduation career even comparing to some super popular graduates from 48group.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Umezawa, Ayane & Rentan in senbatsu! :1st:
    But Ranze is not in senbatsu!:(

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

We can only hope. When 21st single was announced I already thought at least two girls will be dropped to make way for Umezawa and hopefully Ayane (she's performed very well as a sub + centering UG). They did and unfortunately Hina & Ranze are the most likely candidates going back to UG. Next single it could be Yuttan and (I hope not) Ayane going back to UG. If Kubo comes back, maybe Renka too. But with so much love for 3rd gen, it won't be any surprise if 6 or even 7 of them enters Senbatsu next time. It's a role that Asuka, Marika, at some point Sayu played in the past, still the role of Yuttan & Kanarin, now add Ranze & Hina to the list. No offense to their oshi.
    For now I'm just so happy for the 3 new girls in Senbatsu. Hope this single will continue Nogi's momentum :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    6-7 3rd gen with wider senbatsu ? Big no for me.

Well , you can easily talk about the role as if your faves weren’t on the list or got the lottery prizes (re:senbatsu). But as long this role were exist , i’m not surprised if rn i said i’m disappointed regarding the senbatsu , but later on the next single we’re changing position. i believe both of us doesn’t want to get dissatisfaction more and more right ?

Sorry i’m being harshed , but i’ll prefer to watch 5 girls as the only senbatsu staples and let all the other slots being rolled between 1-2-3 gen.

I dont mind cheering my girls on UG , heck i even love some under songs more than its a-side itself. But seasonal sweet dreams to watching them finally become senbatsu and then dropped again for the next singles until the next year were totally hurtful. ffs if they want to play this role forever , make it more fairly ( even tho we know there’s no justice in idol fandoms ) . coz the group was getting bigger and we know all the girls worked hard for it.