TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    She literally said (well... more like mumbled lol) “I don’t want a boy, I need a man.” :lol::awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mmm, she is there. Rocking every stage she was on, sometimes as center. Pretty much like her performance here. People just don't give a :censored: to check out.

IKR, I was like...:confused: screw that team 1. This team is more fitting to fight Nako's team. But it is a nice twist in the end. :) Boombayah kawaii version. [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The sad part is we do know the context, just Mnet edited it so that no one is thinking about it. Sian was already chosen as both Leader and main Vocalist, and wanted to contest the center position based on who could perform it the best (meanwhile none of the JP girls even knew the song). Natsu just wanted someone else to get some spotlight too.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    It's gonna get really busy for them... There are AKB big handshake events on July 8, 15, 21 and 22 where all members are supposed to participate. There's also a national handshake event on July 16, but I don't expect the Produce 48 members to participate. There's also sister group individual handshake events during the month, including SKE, HKT and NGT's on July 16, but I guess Produce 48 members won't participate if they are filming the next episode then?

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's already been announced that the AKB48 Produce48 candidates won't be there. Not sure what will happen with the sister group individual HS events.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, it's a national handshake event, so it's normal that not all members participate anyways (and non-Kanto events usually have less members participating compared to Kanto event anyways). Not to mention, some of them who are still in school or university might have classes on that day - some schools have that day off and some don't. I'm more worried what they'll do about sister group events, I think Jurina and Yuuka have no slots for that SKE event anyways (since it was announced recently when they already knew the filming schedule) but some of the other sister group announced their HS events a long time ago and people already bought tickets :^^;:

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg they look so good with this Korean styling!!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Wouldn't watch until tonight, but I'm not sure I like this upload before episode even aired thing.... they have tons of stuff by now, yet put on what we are going to watch anyway.... Max result with Min effort from MNET?
    I would have loved way more to see how each group trained and how the girls interacted than the final result, and perhaps only later the single fancam... but that's just me.

Who is on the Boombayah1 team again? Did they got good screentime so far?
    While 48s members were busy in Japan, what happened to koreans? Went back to their agencies?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Go Yujin and a bunch of other girls who aren't popular.

• Like Like x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Park Chanju, Lee Chaejeong, Won Seoyeon, Go Yujin and Kim Sohee. I don't remember much about them so I had to look them up.

Chanju went from C to D; this is her initial performance (she's the girl who starts on the left). She was #71 at the end of Episode 3.
    Chaejeong (C to C) is from the same agency, she's the one who starts out as the center. She is also the one who picked the team, so she gets the most hate. She was #92 at the end of Episode 3.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is Seoyeon, she went from C to F. She was #90 at the end of Episode 3.

Yujin is the one who performed Hip & Lip worse, but she went from C to A. She was the so far highest ranked member in the group at #26 at the end of Episode 3.

Kim Sohee went from C to B and ranked at #48 at the end of Episode 3. She's the girl with the two pigtails.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

guys our girls are great !!! will BYJ a.k.a noona simon cowell gonna praise them ??

• Old Old x 2
  12. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think what will probably happen is they'll film the elimination/ranking announcement right on July 8th or somewhere around there because they need to give the editing team time as well. The girls will probably spend a few days while in Korea practicing, maybe until the 14th at most or maybe they'll miss the 7/15 handshake too and just spend the whole week in Korea prepping for the show.

Since you mention school, I also just realized something. Hypothetically, if Nako made it into the group, how would she promote and go to school at the same time? Korean idols literally promote every single day from morning until night for at least a whole month or two. At least most K-pop idols attend an arts high school where they don't even have to show up to classes but I don't think that'll could be the case for Nako, no?

13. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I am so glad PD48 happened. Otherwise, I wouldn't have discovered rap god Erii!! Miu, Moe, Hitomi and all the other wonderful contestants. I actually stopped paying attention to the younger gens. (been too focused on Sakamichi) and only know popular members. It's a good way to reignite my interest in AKB

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @bonjourmarlene and @wetpantsu
    they all seems to be quite expendable for the sake of drama.... I'm a bit sad for Sohee though. It's her second time on the show and I bet this is not what she was hoping for.

@Momogu9 don't 48s have deals with schools? I'm positive Sakamichi has something like that (at least for Keyaki-Kids) and Korean way is not much different though their organization is way more impressive (and scary)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nah, they'll probably miss most of the summer handshakes, if not because they're in Korea, because they'll be tired.

As for Nako, I think she should be done with school soon?

• Like Like x 2
  16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

It's a different Sohee!

Arts High School are a thing in Japan too.

17. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

There were too many points made from these two performances.

Honestly, knowing PD, I usually just skip their drama parts and go straight to their individual fancam videos.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Really? lol
    I can't... too many similar names for me

19. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

I am making her laugh my alarm to wake me up in the mornings. It's gonna make me go crazy for sure.
    It was still so cute that she did it though.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    No idea about Nako's case but I think some of the top members who were already very busy at high school age were in distance learning programs that didn't require them to go to school daily. And I remember reading that Kojiharu dropped out of high school to be in AKB since her school didn't allow entertainment work - yeah, that was a long time ago, so no idea if that happened to any other member recently. Technically high school isn't mandatory so they're not really required to go anyways.

Sato Minami and Chiba Erii might still be in junior high school considering their age though? Which would make it a lot more difficult to promote if they somehow managed to end up in the final group as junior high school IS mandatory education. I'm already wondering how it's working out for them so far with having to go to Korea all the time, and if they managed to get into the final group it would only get more difficult :confused:

• Informative Informative x 2