1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So it seems the Korean public has just discovered the gravure part of AKB LOL Dispatch has compiled the bikini photos. I knew Korean public will be shookt but it's just funny how they think bikini photos = JAV.

This is one of the problems in Korea though. It's okay to be overly sexual on stage as long as you wear the acceptable amount of clothes lol

Gravure is probably the biggest difference in the two industry.

Link

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Didn't they already have Honey Popcorn for that discussion? :^^;: which are literally JAV idols and 2 are 48G graduates too
    It is not like a breaking news that Japanese idols do mizugi gravure, just a thing to feel more superior than others in terms of moral standard :whistle:
    I bet they already know about it for years already, and maybe lowkey hoping Seolhyun and co to do that too [hehe]

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah so I don't know why Dispatch decided to release it now. I don't see any major effect it has. Timing is really weird. A lot of Koreans already hate the Japanese contestants. So maybe they want to turn off the audiences of PD48? We all know how holier than thou K-netz can get. LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

That's really dumb. But I guess if I was stupid enough that when I went to Korea I expected everyone look like K-Pop idols I would have been disappointed as well. [hehe]

Anyway! I'm mostly pleased with the first elimination result. I do not have super strong attachment with any of the girls so I am just enjoying the ride for now. Hyewon and Satomina's interaction was super cute though. I don't think Hyewon speaks Japanese fluently, does she? She seems to have adopted Satomina regardless.[hehe]

Also #JusticeForIkumin

• Like Like x 2
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i'm just glad Mako did it
    she need more screen time for next episode, c'mon MNET :gavel:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think right now it's easy for voters to include 3-4 japanese trainees that they find funny/entertaining in their top 12. But when we get to 1 or 2 pick, I'm not sure if many people will have those girls you mentioned (except maybe moe(?) as their top pick over the top korean trainees. 2nd elims will probably be similar to the current results since it's still 12 girls per vote but the first week where we have 1-2 pick will tell us what to really expect I think.

So I was watching while crossinng out names called from the week 3 ranking list and the top 49 were in. Ikumin at 50 during week 3 was the highest ranking trainee that did not make it. 51 and 52 also didn't make it. Lowest ranked trainee that made it is Han Chowon at 88 followed by Misaki at 66. For the top 12, nako moved up 9 spots and Honda 10.

Edit: Just adding to the above that from the top 58 in week 3, only 5 didn't make it and they were all ranked in the 50s. And satomina was 59 so she really just moved up 1 spot. Btw, does anyone remember when voting started? I'm trying to figure out the total number of days people could have voted up to July 7.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    [​IMG]
    Team 2 Boombayah...Only Yukatan fell out

[​IMG]
    Tomu: Why is this place so noisy? Why don't let me continue to sleep?!

• Creative Creative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Han Chowon saved by the narrative for her team, and Misaki was saved literally by BYJ comment? [hehe]
    Thank you BYJ, I knew you are an HKT fan :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Hitomi killing it made me realise how what's so exciting bout this show is that it's really fair game for everyone (unless if you're Sakura). And even if they don't make it I don't feel so sad cause I still can see them. I'm just happy I got to see them in a new light. <3

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Agreed. I'm still waiting for Aoi to convince me, but Hitomi had been and still is a great surprise. I started hoping she got at least 58th yesterday, as long as she was in lol
    Never expected to see her get so high, especially compared to other trainees of both countries.
    I think koreans vote are different like would be voting here; a bit because of the agency, a bit for the girl you always liked, a bit for those you are discovering and a bit for the talent.
    When votes will be cut to 1 or 2 it will be really hard.

Meanwhile rewatching ep 5 and Moe walking up to Kim Do Ah just to hug her warmed my heart. My babies :cute:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Finally I've binged watched 4 episodes so far and glad that my oshis are all doing great

Also finally getting all the P48 memes around lololol

• Like Like x 3
  13. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    What took you so long? [hehe]

14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    The faster subbed version is out.
    Episode 5

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Pretty much irrelevant internet opinions don't take those 10-500 upvotes seriously it doesn't represents the whole korea's opinions. And netizenbuzz is petty as always. Picking the worse and irrelevant comments with only like 10 upvotes for controversy to get more click from i-fans. if the upvotes is 1,000+ or especially ones that reach 10,000 that's where you'll start worrying

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Wait, there is a petition? For what? To ban anyone who has ever worn a bikini in public from working in Korea? :rolleyes:

17. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Tbh, I want the winners to be included into the ssk next year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm so tired from writing everyone who came from Produce48 to AKB MV's to support Yuko and Takamina (and of course AKB)
    Hope it works... a little

• Like Like x 2
  19. akbfan26

akbfan26 Kenkyuusei

What I want:

1. Lee Ka Eun
    2. Koh Yu Jin
    3. Han Cho Won
    4. Huh Yun Jin
    5. Jang Gyu Ri
    6. Choi Ye Na
    7. Kwon Eun Bi
    8. Wang Yi Ren
    9. Murase Sae
    10. Miyawaki Sakura
    11. Mutou Tomu

12. Miyazaki Miho

Is it up to 11 or 12 for the final line up?

• Like Like x 4
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I'm still only 30 minutes into the latest episode, but Jurina crying and saying those nice words when Moekyun received the Dancing Queen title made me tear up too.
    <3