1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Erm... has this been cancelled?

Because...

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    1st Jurina goes on Hiatus...now the Stage48 rankings are on Hiatus... So I voted for nothing. I spent hours researching :(:fp:

4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I don't think so, thebigc update the op on 10th july with 22 rankings counted. I think he's just really busy right now. TBH I completely forgot about this

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The results are finally (mostly) done! For everyone that submitted a ranking on time, you should see your username in the OP now. If your name is not in there, then you made a mistake in your ranking and I replied saying exactly what you need to do to fix it. Please check your PMs ASAP and respond to me at the latest by 07/29/2018, 11:59 pm JST. Results will go out starting on Monday, July 30th, so if you don't send me your corrected ranking by then, it's unfortunately invalid. Now, if you sent me a ranking on time, you didn't make a mistake, and you STILL don't see your name in the OP then something went horribly wrong and you need to PM me anyways.

I do apologize for the long wait, everyone. As @ForrestFuller said, I'm never holding this that close to the actual sousenkyo anymore because I don't have time for it then, and without time to properly promote it, interest from the community is also low. We only had about half the participants as last year, unfortunately. On the upside, maybe that means I didn't make that many people wait this year? :^^;: The idea will be to hold next year's in January/February, as long as @ForrestFuller and @foodlfg are up to helping set up all this again around that time. Anyways, see you all on Monday!

• Like Like x 7
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Of course I'm down. I'm actually thinking of sending you the 2018 members list on January 1, 2019 lol.

7. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.