TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if Chowon and Sae weren't on my top 12 i would've gone to korea find the audience and do some serious ass kicking
    how the hell were aoi and miyu last on their teams?

• Like Like x 2
  2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Just watched ep 7:
    ITNW practice:

Gaeun: does everyone know this song?
    Moe: I've heard the Japanese version a little bit

But there's no Japanese version of Into the new world...

• Like Like x 8
  3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Drag HA!!!

4. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    so , next week supposed to be elimination or concept evaluation perfomance?

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Elimination and then concept evaluation I think

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Oh my god I'm watching the episode with subs rn and I'm at the Little Mix team. It's so painful to watch.
    I literally needed to pause it just now bc I couldn't take it any longer

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miyu in last =__= Whose house do I need to egg this week for this travesty.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just MNET.
    I had to watch Sae's group perform three times before I could really focus on her.... this kind of voting system is just a joke.

• Like Like x 2
  10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I think Aoi's costume kind of hurt her. The color was drab dark brown, and she's already tiny, so that made it harder for her to stand out. That's my theory anyway.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I think Aoi is pretty noticeable due to her face -- however, I think it's as the trainer said, her performance is not that good compared to her teammates.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

get me a list of who's responsible for Miu ranking while you're at it and i'm coming with u

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I hate this voting system. Just imagine voting for the overall ranking like that...

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She was just one vote short of what Tomu got, and got over 300+ votes so it’s not all that bad. But the good that came out of this is that she’s getting a lot of support on Korean sites about how she deserved better so hopefully that can translate into votes, also trended in Naver for a short time for her hardwork.

Anybody know where this pic came from in this Twitter account?

https://twitter.com/sakuratanfc_/status/1023182378762526720
    I suspect it is mobame so I don’t want to post it here. Shows her getting gongcha with Sakura in Korea. I thought they had handshakes in Nagoya?

• Like Like x 2
  15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think sakura/aoi and others have been absent for most of their AKB and HKT HS in July? (edit: so supposedly she was going to be present from slot 3 onwards at HKT HS)
    And imo there's not enough time to get sympathy votes from getting a bad result that may be undeserved(?) for aoi (and others) so the rotten voting method remains and makes for bad viewing. Girls were working so hard and then the results are hugely impacted by strategic negative voting.

For aoi's group, I think she might have been perceived as the biggest threat if you were rooting for someone else since there were no popular members and she was the center. But who knows.

I think last time they did concept groupings and some practice first -- followed by elimination. The reason likely being that they want the elimination at the 2nd half of the show but there's not enough to fill the whole show since there's less members. Plus some drama with transfer of members to other groups with less members because they were eliminated. In the episode after that, the groups with excess members will decide who they want to transfer to the groups with less than 5 members (5 each for the 6 songs(?) as a result of the elimination.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I love the simplicity, the freshness and the artistic cohesion of "Touch" by Hiichan & co.
    I love what the 48G girls are offering on this show.

And thanks to them, I could discover extraordinary Korean trainees (Park Haeyoon, Jo Yuri, Heo Yunjin, Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung, Lee Chaeyeon, Choi Yena and so many others).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    i just watched ep 7, the thing that frustrate me the most is Minju 1st in her group??? like WTF!! Miu and Hitomi is so much better than her, heck the other K trainee is so much better than her!

but i'm so happy for Myao, when i watched the Truth Untold team fancam i love Myao's the most, Gyuri also did a good job but myao just the most memorable to me, and so i'm not surprised she's 1 in her team..

i'm really nervous about the 2nd elimination, mostly because i knew Tomu would not make it, but also i feel some of the 48 girls didn't get many screen time in both ep 6 and 7, so i have a bad feeling that there'll be just a few of them that survived :(

what i don't get is, the rating drop to 2,1 % but they manage to be on top of the trending topic / most searched on Naver ... so i can't judge wether this show loose interest in the public eye (rating drop) or the public just didn't care to watched it on TV anymore and prefer to searched online for Produce48 related stuff?

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

Ah also the japanese girls should stop voting exclusively for jp trainees each time they vote for center/main vocal lol, this might look bad to the voters. (and is actually not a good thing to do)

• Agree Agree x 8
  19. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

kojiamako was clearly the best performer for handclap, but she still got no screentime. im angry

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Honestly, if you want to watch a show where talent is rewarded, then you have to go back to the very old formula (which doesn't bring money) of professional choice only.

Because the reality is that search and view counts don't automatically transform into votes and rating.
    One of the best exemple who used to be N°1 on Naver but ended at 24th spot (close to danger zone), Erii.
    We sort of have the same phenomenons with the sousenkyo. HS sales don't make votes. Appeal videos view counts on YT don't translate into votes etc ...

It looks like Korea not very different than our own reality shows.