1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Noe (Noepii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

New Look Noepii
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. asudoki

asudoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I haven’t been on the forum for awhile. I recently discover Noe and she’s now my oshimen. It’s nice to meet you all!

I really love her shortcut and it suits her so nicely. ❤️

• Like Like x 2
  4. qpet

qpet Future Girls

:fp:
    37736446_505727753209213_8258333198006616064_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Tomonaga Mio, who fans often would say looks like Noe, has a similar hairstyle :|

mio.jpg

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

37729346_2149557961987344_7441198752066437120_n.jpg
    damit, I can't resist that smile:inlove:
    38145699_2164389877174495_6089800160102055936_n.jpg 38424208_440637623120241_8536115052598525952_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmI-_8_g9tm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    you mean "who fans often would say Noe looks like"

8. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I actually love that new hair cut. I think it's very cute and suits her well <3

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Damn I can't believe short hair fits her so well. Win.
    38162662_221645055190682_6188910576316448768_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

She has such a great attitude! Although she got eliminated, she was so happy for other people.
    I am disappointed she went from 14th to 41st though! That is such a massive drop.
    I know there were much more votes and there were so many changes, but still it saddened me that she dropped so much.

I love her new hair style, it suits her!

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'm not going to vote disagree on your post but I do disagree :lol:

I don't think the Shinoda cut really suits her best. The style she had at Ayanyan's grad stage just after getting it cut was better imo, with just a bit more length in the back and a darker colour it suited her more I think.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  13. asudoki

asudoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    On today’s Showroom, Noe got a total of 16 Towers. She was so excited! I’m also so proud of her.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  15. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  16. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    :ome:Happy Birthday Noepii~! :ome:

17. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Noepii :ome:

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    It seems some Korean trainees from Produce48 are congratulating her from i've seen from her SR
    Na Young, Yunjin, & of course Gyuri :awesome:

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    For anyone interested, a quick translation of the letter Noe received at today's Seitansai. I'm sure it's not just my impression, but am I seeing a lot of interaction going on between Noe, Chori and Tani recently, especially on occasion of each other's Seitansai?

[​IMG]
    山田野絵ちゃん、お誕生日おめでとう。
    Yamada Noe-chan, happy birthday.

野絵と私が仲良くなったのは実は割と最近。総選挙とじゃんけん大会で一気に仲良くなったよね。違うグループなのにこんなに仲良くなれるなんて思ってもみませんでした。
    Truth be told, it is only relatively recently that Noe and I became friends. We actually became friends all at once while at the Sousenkyo and at the Janken Tournament. I couldn't even imagine that we could be such close friends despite each being in different groups.

最初は声がでかくてうるせーやつだなって思ってました。
    At the very beginning, what I thought of her was "Her voice is so loud, how annoying she is...!"

だけど、仲良くなって知りました。誰よりも真面目で責任感が強くて、仲間思いだと。
    However, it is only after becoming friends that I got to know her better. I realized that, more so than anyone else, she's diligent, with a strong sense of responsibility, and that she's very considerate of her own colleagues.

野絵との出会いで印象的に残ってることがあります。AKBフェスの本番中に、MCで一発ギャグを披露するコーナーがあって、それに野絵は出たんだけどスベっちゃって、そのあと楽屋でギャンギャン声出して泣いてたよね。
    There's something about my first encounter with Noe that left a lasting impression on me. During the actual show at AKB FES, there was a corner in the host segment where we would perform one-shot skits. Inside of it, Noe appeared as well, but her joke failed and later on, in the backstage room, she ended up crying as she bawled out loud with a "waah waah" voice.

その姿を見て、喋ったこともないのに目が合って、「うわ~谷さ~ん!」って言われて、謎に慰めたこと、今でも覚えてる。
    While I was watching her like that, even though we had never spoken with each other before, as soon as our eyes met she told me "Aaah! Tani-saaan!" and I went on to console her. This is something I still remember to this day.

今年選抜総選挙でNGTのメンバーがランクインした時に全力で拍手して、声出して涙して、自分のことのように喜んでたよね。その姿を見て、本当にいい子なんだなって凄く思ったよ。
    At this year's Senbatsu Sousenkyo, every time a member from NGT would rank in, she was there giving an applause with full energy, cheering out loud with tears in her eyes, rejoicing at them as if it were herself. Looking at her while at it, I intensely thought about what a truly good girl she was.

前に出ること、我武者羅なこと、場を盛り上げること、これを続けるっていうのはとても難しいと思います。
    Pushing oneself to the fore, acting impetuously, bringing life to the place, I guess it must be a really difficult thing to keep doing any of that constantly.

そしてPRODUCE48では日本に帰ってきた時、いっぱい泣いてたよね。
    And then when you returned back to Japan after PRODUCE48, you sure cried a lot too.

野絵が泣いてる姿を見て、私も悔しかった。こんなに頑張ってるのにどうして?って。泣きながら餃子食べたよね。(客笑)
    Seeing Noe as she was crying made me feel frustrated as well. "She's working so hard, so why did it have to be like this?". And she cried even as she was in the middle of eating gyouza. (audience laughs)

裏ではいっぱい泣いてる野絵ちゃん。だけど、泣いてる姿もとってもうるさい。そんな野絵ちゃんが愛おしいです。
    Noe-chan is someone who tends to cry a lot behind the scenes. Still, even as she cries she is still really noisy. I find such a Noe-chan so endearing.

そして、これだけは言わせてね。あなたが頑張っていること、NGTのメンバーはもちろん、他のグループのメンバーもみんな知ってるよ。諏訪も知ってるよ。(客笑)
    Moreover, let me say just this. The fact that you are such a hard worker is something that, apart of course from NGT members, even members of other groups are well aware of. Even Suwa [note: group manager who recently transferred from SKE to NGT] knows about it, too! (audience laughs)

NGT48で野絵は欠かせない存在です。こんなに愛されるって滅多にないよ。
    Noe is an indispensable presence inside of NGT48. To be loved by others to such a degree, is something that rarely ever happens.

これからも変わらずに野絵の笑顔をいっぱいいっぱい見せてください。
    So, from now on too, never change and let us see lots and lots of Noe's smiling face.

あなたなら大丈夫。
    I'm sure things will go great for you.

SKE48チームE 谷真理佳
    SKE48, Team E, Tani Marika

Source: https://akb48-blog.net/letter/tanimarika-yamadanoe-20181011/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane