1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Spoony Rice, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I'm so excited for YYXY! My favourite member is Chuu, but I also really like Haseul and Yeojin

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Teaser is out!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Excited, going into the forest(Yeojin?)

Mini Album Preview is out!!!

Pictures included are absolutely precious

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    First thing:
    NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!

-Grimes in the beginning starting it off like Gee/Very Very Very, spooky honestly

Second thing:
    CHOREO VIDEO!!

Full Album of Beauty&theBeat

Also a LOONA TV! After such a long drought!!

-if you follow Cosmic LOONA on YouTube, they always post up the lyrics pretty fast
    ========
    Now to some controversies over that even happened in. The past 36 hours:
    -Bullying, due to the mv content *some* knetizens believe that it promotes bullying due to how Olivia is portrayed as being alone(but there's no actual bullying, it's a music video, and yet the same people who say this bully other idols, so whatever honestly)
    -Blackface, no the girls did not do blackface. However when in Budapest they had a photoshoot in an American themed diner that included some figurines portraying blackface along with a confederate flag. This prompted Mamamoo fans to call them out on it a while later(despite loona fans already having told bbc and the picture taken down minutes later) and demanding that an apology made. Some things to note are that the company did not decorate the diner, the girls did no blackface, and the pictures have already been deleted(so I won't post them). Another thing is that LOONA fans and Moomoo(Mamamoo fans) are pretty much at each other's throats, LOONA fans saying that Mamamoo did blackface(they did but apologized a couple hours later) and Mamamoo fans still demanding an apology.
    -knetz need to get over themselves honestly, maybe they should care about actual bullying than something in a MUSIC VIDEO!
    -BBC should apologize for good measure(since it did hurt fans) but coming from someone in the usa (not black, but Mexican) the girls didn't really do anything wrong and mamamoo fans need to get over themselves. The girls didn't do blackface(like mmm did)nor did it even seem like they acknowledged the memorabilia around them, they're Korean for god sakes not American and the diner was in BUDAPEST! But Moomoos go off I guess

5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    A win for the gays during pride month!

Chuu’s Heart Attack was chosen as the anthem for Seoul Pride
    04640A7F-6922-4175-B64E-B87D16986121.jpeg

Other songs from LOONA include: new, Love4eva, and Girl Front

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    LOONA first concert coming in august:

So this was the first LOONA TV of all members for Line&Up

Scary movie from LOONA yyxy titled "one"

And they posted this today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlA9QKchBPO/?taken-by=loonatheworld
    Fandom name is Orbits, spelled 오빛 which is different from how it's usually spelled, it means like oh-light(sun)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlXgE3VBsUt/?taken-by=loonatheworld
    Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 8.05.09 PM.png
    Debut concert announced: [LOOΠΔ birth]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqKxWNhkc5/?taken-by=loonatheworld
    Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 8.04.11 PM.png
    LOONA debut concert [LOOΠΔbirth] at OLYMPIC HALL in Seoul, sold out in 2 minutes!

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    With "favOriTe" as their lead single they've released details for their debut album:
    unnamed.jpg
    Titled ++
    1. ++
    2. Hi High
    3. favOriTe
    4. Heat
    5. Perfect Love
    6. Stylish

Preorders are out and it's being released August 21st, lets go LOONABirth

All their profiles combined into order of debut:
    get.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    too much makeup and white washing editing.. even my queen lip looks too much..only olivia looks normal..lol and choerry though..looks not normal to me..

10. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    There will be 4 versions, if I read right on one instagram post

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    yes, Type A, Limited A and Type B, Limited B
    I think it's the photobook thats different for both types

"Hi High" teaser out now!

Releases August the 20th in Korea! Let's try and get 3m+ views in the first day for LOONA!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    "Hi High" Official MV is out!

Some news videos of their debut showcase:

Also, their debut album is available in iTunes! favOrite is my favorite tracklist (the 'Rrrrrrrrrraw' part outsold me o(-( )

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    This song has so much energy it literally makes me want to run, I love the contrast between favOriTe and Hi High, I have yet to listen to the full album but I know it's going to be full of bops

Also the description for the debut song is
    ‘+ +’ represents the ‘plus plus’ effect LOOΠΔ 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, yyxy, and YeoJin gather to create. LOOΠΔ was born in its own universe with three uniquely structured teams. In other words, it was not designed as a group diving up into three units, but three teams were built to create one universe. LOOΠΔ 1/3 is a combination of girls present on planet earth. These girls portray the most realistic and practical sceneries that can easily be found on the streets or in school. HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul and ViVi start their stories in France, Japan, Iceland, and Hong Kong to become unified as one. LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE places itself in between the earth and the cosmos. The beginning of ODD EYE CIRCLE was by looking at three moons (ODD). Mutative, or varietal, girls gather to form the ODD EYE CIRCLE, and show themselves by taking control in love relationships instead of waiting passively. LOOΠΔ / yyxy was also known as ‘Edenism’ as it was placed beyond the earth of 1/3 and the middle earth of ODD EYE CIRCLE, in the place where we call ‘utopia’. But, the girls of Eden decide to deny the rules of Eden to venture off on a forbidden quest to find their identities. The emotions of each girls, faith, hope, love, and anger gather to form a being named yyxy. As the title suggests, the first track ‘+ +’ is a mash-up of the intro tracks of the albums by LOOΠΔ 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, and yyxy. The titled track ‘Hi High’ is a song in the genre of Hi Energy, emitting positive energy that the gathering of the twelve members create. The desire to play hard-to-get is portrayed in the lyrics through the characters of each member. HeeJin says, “I don’t want to pass my love on to you so easily,” while HyunJin says, “because I’m that pretty girl,” and Choerry says, “I’m not playing hard-to-get but boys will be boys, watch out, watch out,” telling what is on their minds candidly. The high BPM like a high-speed sprint along with melodies pouring down, and splendid track arrangements forces the listeners to hold their breath and focus on the music. The official music video of ‘Hi High’, directed by the visual director Digipedi, narrates how LOOΠΔ 1/3 meets ODD EYE CIRCLE, and how these girls unite with yyxy to soar to the sky, with countless visual symbolisms hidden in the scenes. The lead-off single ‘favOriTe’ is the iconic signature sound of LOOΠΔ, completed with beats and synth stabs that previous girl-groups have never tried before. ‘열기 (9)’, is a track that proves a point that even without aggressive tempo, the temperature of the music can become heated up by the fervor of the girls. Along with it, a track with commercial sound that grabs you like love at first sight, ‘Perfect Love’, and a musical suggestion for you to become brave through the luxury of imagination that everyone cherishes in a corner of their hearts, ‘Stylish’ complete [+ +], the first album of LOOΠΔ with musical elements of LOOΠΔ 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, and yyxy. LOOΠΔ, building LOONAverse with belief and certainty, finally gathers all twelve members and stands on their first stepping stone.

They've also sold +799 albums so far

Make sure to stream the mv, orbit's goal is 3m views in a 24h and 10m views in a week
    DkxQLMNUcAE38aK.jpg

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    They've sold over 10k albums so far, monster rookies. Plus were placed #2 in WW iTunes charts and have amassed 4.5 million views in the past 4 days!

They also had their first live show performance(debut) on Countdown:

They all shined perfectly and had individual parts

fan cam video of it, all 12 members

favOriTe performance, shorter but still amazing that they did this despite coming from an unknown company and for their debut!

15. Criss

Criss Member

LOONA (#이달의소녀) : "Hi High" Original Choreography Ver.

-----

16. Criss

Criss Member

Idol Master - LOONA(#이달의 소녀)! KBS World Idol Show K-RUSH3

------------------

17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So i haven’t updated this thread in so long, I’ll post all the teasers up today and Butterfly tomorrow
    A698C7AF-89E5-430F-B084-B5451EFCDFAE.jpeg 1784C25C-9FA3-41D9-BCE8-783C03169759.jpeg 12F145E3-A141-459C-9F85-6F22E89D1DCE.jpeg F6944954-0D98-4121-879F-2C03972C7D9E.jpeg EFF8DAAD-5382-49B8-B5F3-CDE8A42CF6D8.jpeg BF38317D-B311-41C9-AFC2-AF7532F31A32.jpeg EC9CAFCB-9FBC-4747-8315-C18E6C117E5A.jpeg DABDE07C-A8D4-4BD9-8A02-D2B1E5A76242.jpeg DCA6012D-D092-40B9-8E2E-9A97E8B91AA0.jpeg F7598341-404F-4AE6-9590-D0F38E3DF825.png 23213721-5788-42FC-8458-04B7472081B4.jpeg 01B77601-95D3-4BCD-A280-77FA3739F926.jpeg

Video teasers:
    XIX

XIIX

XIIIX

XIVX

Teaser

Album preview
    https://youtu.be/blGs84LZcvo

For all the LOONAs around the world
    https://youtu.be/y3jAIH7CjmI

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Butterfly MV

Description
    Coincidence meets coincidence in LOOΠΔ to make each other’s fate.

HeeJin and HyunJin are real-life friends while HaSeul is like the mother of the team. YeoJin is the youngest sister of all. The team expanded its cells by family-like relationships. The only foreign member and an android ViVi gets introduced to become LOOΠΔ 1/3.

ODD EYE CIRCLE was born at the opposite end. With the story of three moons gathering to form a full circle, Kim Lip, JinSoul, and Choerry decide to stand at the frontlines to save the world, under their slogan ‘Girl Front.’

Born in Eden the utopian land, LOOΠΔ / yyxy chooses to embrace the forbidden and leaves to find their own selves. Yves, the leader of yyxy, had “faith” in being born again with the song ‘new’. Chuu keeps her “hopes" up with her yearning towards Yves. Go Won “loves” her unique self. Olivia Hye shows “anger” towards the taboos of Eden. When all of their emotions gather, a Neoanthropinae genes of yyxy manifests.

All of the units meet with YeoJin to add to the addition, resulting in their first EP [+ +] to announce the start of LOOΠΔ. At the ‘First full Moon of the LOOΠΔ new Year,’ LOOΠΔ starts their two-two-dimensional fusion with [X X].

The intro track ‘X X’ foreshadows that the album is completed at the opposite side of where [+ +] is.

The title track ‘Butterfly’ contains LOOΠΔ’s irreplaceable unique concepts. Mixing softness with dynamics, the track takes LOOΠΔ to another level with new beats and drops never heard in K-pop before, along with electronic sounds and melody.

Shot in Iceland, Paris, and Hong Kong, the teasers of [X X] started on first of January to unravel the stories behind the universe of LOOΠΔ. Under the slogan of ‘For All LOOΠΔs Around the World,’ it spread worldwide, to all LOOΠΔs of the world.

LOOΠΔ causes a Butterfly effect through music for the listeners to gain courage, find oneself, and raise one’s voice. Anyone under influence, is another LOOΠΔ.

LOOΠΔ’s visual director DIGIPEDI toured around 5 countries from 5 continents for LOOΠΔ’s Butterfly effects to capture the freedom and courage of girl worldwide in the music video of ‘Butterfly.’

‘Satellite’ starts calmly, but as music flows and orbits, the layers stack to double the listeners’ excitement. ‘Curiosity’ is a dream-pop number that draws you in with its mysterious aesthetics.

‘Colors’ has the LOOΠΔ universe dissolved into the track, desiring for each other’s colors and dye each other to become love portrayed with a drop beat. ‘Where you at’ was a previously prepared track along with ‘one way’ of yyxy in LOOΠΔ the Ballad album. It is a pop-ballad song with melodies so powerful that the members of LOOΠΔ memorized the whole song with just one listen.

Additionally, in the limited edition of LOOΠΔ [X X] CD’s, the very first hints to the next album are hidden in two bonus tracks, to arouse more curiosity and anticipation.

LOOΠΔ collides fate into destiny to create coincidence.
    Comeback Stage

Dance Practices:
    Butterfly

Satellite

Colors

19. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I hope LOONA can have a comeback before I die.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Criss

Criss Member

LOONA (#이달의소녀) : LOONA THE TAM Episodes 1 & 2