1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 1st [Aitakatta] (2018/09/28)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ok. That was a very AKB styled MV. It reminded me a lot of AKB's version of Aitakatta. I little disorganized, but, practically almost the same. The filter bugs me, but, after reading the comments, I guess I understand.

Keep moving forward, MNL! I'll be rooting for ya!

• Like Like x 3
  2. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    From all the Aitakatta version we got so far this is my most favorite!
    These girls are so strong and refreshing.

I'm surprised no one mentioned how energetic their dancing is and how vocally strong their singing is for a 48 group. They barely need to use autotune for the recorded version of the song so it sounds much more natural and powerful.
    I really love this! Strong voices, strong girls!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I mean...that's great. But where did they hear that? Lol

5. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I hope this interview details came from the management itself haha

6. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

The documents in the press kit mentioned it. But there's not a lot of details beyond that.

7. IchVermisseDenSommer

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Does anyone know were I will be able to purchase their first single online? I'm from Germany so I need a page that delivers to the EU.
    I'm a little worried if I just use google I might land on a page that seels bootlegs

8. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Im not sure if they can deliver in your area, and cd sales are not yet announced so we dont know how we can purchase it. But i think it will be available at https://mall.hallohallo.com/
    Thats the official store and legit MNL48 merchandiser.

9. dunkindonato

Or better yet, maybe the local fan groups can think of a way to have copies available to international fans. I'm planning to buy 4 copies myself and will be willing to part with the extras (after I get the handshake tickets, of course).

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. IchVermisseDenSommer

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Thanks guys!
    I can't wait for the release. They are such a cool group. I really want to support them

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Yeah, some of us International fans might be harder for us to get Singles.

12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

In the Philippines this is normal, so perhaps less a need to mention it since a strong voice doesn't really stand out in a sea of strong voices? That's something I've noticed, anyway. Walking through customs on a slow day? Strong voices. Walking through the barangay? Strong voices. Walking through a campus? Strong voices. They are everywhere. I just told my wife these girls probably have some of the best 48g voices. And that was before listening.

For the moment I have the ability to buy, as long as my wife is there in the Philippines. On the one hand, I hope she's here soon but on the other hand, I kind of want some of these products!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Welcome to the forum.

14. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I had an account a long time ago when--I think--it was semi-affiliated with a Kpop forum as well. I had just started following JKT48 when both sites had some kind of change and I lost my accounts. I've been watching P48 with my wife, sort of since I watch it via YT here in the US and she watches it on YT there in PH but we watch it together. That led me to find this site again, which brought me to the MNL48 announcement. Now I'm trying to figure out how to watch the show that the group was selected from. Or was there a show like P48? I can only find clips on It's Showtime!

It was really nice watching this first video (back on topic ha!) because it reminded me of places I've been with my wife. I'm still reading through some of the threads :D

• Like Like x 4
  15. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Hey, welcome!
    Looks like the tourist part of the marketing is working, then lol

Alright. So it just occurred to me:
    We've all seen that one scene in Aitakatta where we see Sela's text right? I was watching again, and then I suddenly realized...was Abby supposed to be the one texting Sela at that time? That stern silence between them seems to imply there was a fight or something. If it's true, that's a BRILLIANT detail. Good way to progress that plot, even for a seemingly simple music video lol

(I just can't believe I missed it the first time because of the damn filter haha)

16. dunkindonato

If it was Abby, she didn't need to peek at Sela's phone.

And she didn't need to run after her if that's what she wanted her to do all along. Actually, I think there's a love triangle or something. Either Abby is also with this "Michael" guy or...you know...Abby's going for Sela. :omfg:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    hahahaha the ship is sailing xD

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

LOL What is that? [hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe] 4K

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  20. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Conversation!

So while I was able to register for the fanclub and register for the online mall, I was not able to make a purchase. The reason kept saying that the bank declined the transaction. This could mean that it thinks the activity is potential fraud, and maybe I need to contact them but I'm not sure as I don't have "load" at the moment on my phone. (That is so much easier to explain to Filipinos than to Americans, I swear!) I might go ahead and get a month's worth next pay day (next week) and call the bank to find out what's going on with those attempts. There are other potential issues, such as the offer of free shipping so they chose to decline the order to a United States address... or the purchase must be made via PH based card. I do have access to one of those but it's my wife's account and--not that she ever thinks about checking it, she needs the money that's there to stay there for her food and such. Again, I'll figure out what's causing the issue and try again in a week or two.

Also... one more day guys! I think... is my timing right? haha

• Like Like x 2