TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Not sure if anyone's posted this but here is the full demo version for Rumour with the dance:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I personally prefer the vocals here better but I think the rap is still better in the final version.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Agree. Eunbi's voice is too bright for the song. But Chowon's angry rap/screaming definitely turned out well.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    who sing the demo?

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I thought there were going to be two episodes of I'm not sure what. Did that happen immediately in season 2? If so, then it might have been scrapped for this season.

5. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

5 episodes for izone’s reality show. more eps than ioi and wanna one

• Like Like x 2
  6. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    Former GLAM member Jiyeon, currently going by Lucy as a soloist

• Informative Informative x 5
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    From time to time on my TL pass the tweet about making a second group out of PD48 contestants who didn't make the cut of 12.
    There's the one made by k-trainees who ranked from 13 to 20 and another that would be made by Doah, Nayoung, Siyeon, Yiren, Miru and Juri.
    I don't know if it's because I'm completely weird or because I'm a 48/Sakamichi fan first, but this irks me a bit.
    I think it's understandable when it comes to k-trainees, whom could disappear before your eyes in matter of days, but Juri and Miru are already part of other groups... I dunno...is it just me?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    because many of us still think those girls are better included in the final line up and they outshine some of the ktrainees.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's not what I meant.
    I'll be more than happy when my fave korean trainees will debut, with a project like this or with their own agencies.
    I don't really like putting Juri or Miru in those projects though.
    I don't think a second group will have the same resourches AKS and korean agencies are putting into IZONE, so I'd like more if Juri and Miru stay with their groups. People who like them could just follow them in AKB and NMB...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Yea but even if it's just a b group, the exposure they'll get is still more than them going about with their usual stuff in Japan. Almost every girl who went on the show who didn't get cut first round got a lot more fans than before. These b groups only last for a few months anyway. Much shorter than the winning group. I don't really think it's a negative.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's just me, then [hehe]

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it is not the same with following them in 48g as performance and tv shows are greatly different. thats why i dont think i can follow miu that much after this beside that her lack in screentime in mv/shows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Btw how did they decide the centers of the 2 songs in the finale? The subs said that they record themselves as centers, and then those videos would be released to the public, so the public would vote. But when I watch the finale, it seemed like they voted the center amongst themselves.

14. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Actually those videos was released to the public doesn't mean that the public would vote. The centers of two songs was being voted by the contestants, not public.

15. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    I kinda understand what you mean, but it really depends on the girl. Like for Miru and Juri you see them quite often, but Shitao Miu, Miho, Miyu and all the other girls have 0 exposure in 48, so debuting in a second group is a great opportunity

16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Not only that, but also all NMB members (including Miru) is belong to Yoshimoto, while Juri is Team B Captain, so it's kinda hard :^^;:
    I prefer to say for JBJ 2.0 it would be better if only K-trainees, or if we need the Japanese, just send Myao to them (is she still finding K-agency?)

Then follow her SNS accounts. Watch her SR. Give comments when she update her SNS or do SR. Not enough? Then save your money for going to Japan to shake hands w/ her, or go to T8 concert. Still not enough? Save more money until you can make 50k Nihonbashira no Kai accounts for upcoming SSK, maybe she could be ranked #1 in next preliminary result :awesome:

Not all 48G girls are super popular member like Sasshi or super gori-push like *cough*hanachan*cough*, so all you do is keep supporting her, even after PD48 ended -not begging her to leave T8 (+48G) just to go debuting in k-idol group so you can watch her in music show and vlive (hey, SR is japanese-equivalent of vlive anyway!). That's kinda :gavel::gavel::gavel:

But, if you really wanna not follow her, well you just like a Aoitan's fanbase who closed her SNS account because she got eliminated from PD48. Meh

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it'll be good for miru and juri to at least be offered or asked to join and then they can determine what's best for them and depending on what the terms will be. Maybe miru will have sufficient exposure and enough to do as the potential nmb center but maybe juri as 2nd-3rd row senbatsu can benefit from more exposure. And imo being captain of her team shouldn't be that big of a consideration as it's a very replaceable position.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Team A theatre performance: 09/15
    AKB48 Unit Janken Taikai: 09/23
    Yume Hana Special Live AKB48 Team 8: 09/24
    WADA AKIKO 50th ANNIVERSARY "Wada Fes.": 10/18

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's really funny when someone says he/she can't follow an AKB48 group girl just because she doesn't appeare in MV/show. [hehe] She has many activites and thank god that she isn't locked in the basement of AKS. I guess you are only a fan of PD48 Miu, not AKB48 Miu. ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why u guys keep asking people to throw money on them? that is what people called hardcore fans. not everyone has leisure to do that. sns? i did follow her ig but her ig is rarely updated. other than that i dont have time or hardcore enough to keep her in my daily life.i also has many idols to follow too. i like her because she easily shines among 95(?) girls in p48. if she is in izone, i dont even need to go thru deep her profile. her news/izone news will be updated in mainstream kpop news. and all videos arent be removed by coyright tracker.
    to dude above me, yes, i only discover her thru pd48 and i think i made it clear. she is kinda locked in her prefecture before she was in pd48. even her thread is middle to lower unknown member even to casual/not too casual akb fans like me.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2