1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There is some talk now about Kanji possibly doing the OP for a January anime, Yakusoku no Nebaarando/The Promised Neverland. It's about a happy orphanage where the kids finally discover the truth behind their situation and work to change it. It kind of reminds me of Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan). manga and trailer. myanimelist. People compare parts of the story to Student Dance and I'm Out.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’ll be beyond upset if Hiragana are yet again forced to be a part of a Kanji release. Let the superior group (Hiragana) actually DEBUT with a single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Dislike x 9
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    uwa~ kowai! I'm reading this manga... well OP must be good =)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

WOW ,, if its rreal, then i'll be looking forrward to it :)
    totally love the manga, the story is superb

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    They sell this product at my local Tokyo Central (Marukai), I buy it once a month! I hope they carry this version in the states.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Can't be just me...

I don't know what filter some of the members have been using lately but they don't even look like themselves in some of the pictures that they post on their blogs. Please stop using it. :cry:

• Old Old x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    dude, it is very normal for japanese and korean and also chinese to use that kind of filter.. you just need to get over with it. when westerner or any other than oriental people trying to use it, they will look retard.

8. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Officially, we don't know.
    De facto, however, it's obvious that they are going to announce the results when they feel that the market value of 46 is going down and they need something to bring excitement.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So, in the meantime the girls who passed the audition and sitting around... doing nothing?
    I know they're probably training and whatnot, but this all feels so... counterproductive.

Aren't anime tie-ins for up-and-coming artists? I'd believe Keyaki are beyond this, at this point (maybe not so much Hiragana).
    But in any case, I'd welcome anything by them at this point. Ambivalent was so long ago!!!

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This photo of Team Blue has appeared in the Zambi twitter:

[​IMG]

(l-r) Katou Shiho, Kakizaki Memi (Hiragana); Kubo Shiori, Umezawa Minami (Nogi); Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane (Kanji).

One commenter wrote a caption: "from left: angel, angel, angel, angel, angel, angel."

They put Team Red on Instagram:

[​IMG]

(l-r) Kosaka Nao, Saitou Kyouko (Hiragana); Yoda Yuuki, Yamashita Mizuki (Nogi); Habu Mizuho, Kobayashi Yui (Kanji).

I guess the two teams were together for the photos. Memi recently said that she thought Yoda-san was cute upon cute, that she found her "healing" and wanted to become closer friends with her.

• Like Like x 1
  11. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

Omg really i love this manga i didn't know thy adopted to anime and keya46 will the one who will do the OP

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    More like mngmnt chose a time to announce who passed where.
    I read on twitter that some of the girls were at Nogi HS, so they are somehow getting familiar with how things work.
    We got our first graduations this year and then it came the time for the first and last 21nin PB
    I doubt putting the new girls in between those two events would be a good choice, and I'm one of the less patient people when it comes to this new gen/whatever-it-is thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And there is a news item now saying that Kanji and Hiragana will perform on NTV's Best Hit Festival 2018 on November 15, "for the first time in history." Will they perform together? What will they sing? Will it really be something different from W-Keyakizaka? Lots of details yet to fill in. Other guests: Exile, Toshi of X-Japan, a contest to decide the best dancer in the 48 groups, Amuro Namie. Next Thursday, 7-9 pm (prime time).

• Like Like x 3
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They have announced that there will be "live viewing" -- that is, video relay of the event to theatres around the country -- for the final performances of each team, red and blue, on 25 November. Blue team at noon, red team at 5pm. Rising interest, perhaps from fans of all three groups (Nogi, Kanji and Hiragana).

• Like Like x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The "special seats" for Zambi will be pretty special, in various ways. These are the 38 Y30,000 seats up front, surrounded by stage.
    • seat-holders will have a special entrance, and will be able to enter early
    • they will have first crack at the goods
    • they are advised that they could get wet and/or dirty, and should only bring bags made of plastic.
    • they should go to the washroom before the performance, and if they absolutely have to leave during it, staff will guide them out and they will not be allowed back

• Like Like x 2
  18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Hi I just downloaded the full show of 68th Kouhaku, where Keyaki was invited to perform Fukyouwaon.

I remembered back then, they performed the song twice, one time with a guy (Teruyoshi Uchimura, the MC), who got caught on screen asking Hirate "daijoubu?" when she looked like she almost passed out.

but I googled the line up & setlist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/68th_NHK_Kōhaku_Uta_Gassen , they only performed once (with their own group only).

Did I remember the wrong show? If I did, can anyone tell me what show was that? If I didn't, perhaps do you know what song was before & after that performance so I can skip to it?

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@sakurazaki -- Yes, they performed Fukyouwaon twice in that 68th Kouhaku. They did it themselves starting at 1:46:48, and then with Uchimura-san at 2:16:50, when Suzumoto, Shida and Techi all ended up dropping.

The fact that Uchimura-san is slated to return as host -- and with Hirose Suzu as leader of one of the teams -- suggests to fans that Keyaki will definitely be back this year. I'm not so sure, but I hope so.

This is another topic, but I recently watched some IZONE videos. Seems like a very high standard to me: of beauty, of sexy choreography, of sharp engineering of the musical sound and of the videos. I would not be shocked if Aki-P and Sony were scrambling to create a rival to that approach. Maybe using some of the Sakamichi recruits we have seen so little of? Maybe pulling Hiragana in that direction?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Doubtful, they have very different business models. Kpop in general, not only Izone, is a very risky segment to get into. The whole trainee period (that lasts up to 8-10 years for some idols), the amazingly high costs (the production budget for a music video from YG is clearly higher than all Keyaki and Nogi videos up to this date - example if anyone doesn't know what I mean http://youtu.be/2ips2mM7Zqw), the personnel costs and most importantly the constant need for investments to keep up-to-date (just compare JYP's 8 studio building to what the 48/46 have) makes it a very hard business to succeed in. The way kpop companies earn their money is through concerts and tours (the reason why popular Kpop idols spend 2/3 if not more of their time in tours). Of course, they cut some costs through austerity measures (the whole debt system placed on idols, the 100% inferior food, travel conditions etc not-so-popular kpop idols have; paying unqualified employees trash and overworking them etc) but it is still amazingly risky (tho as with any risk more profitable if it works). Most new kpop companies stay in the red for a lot of years, relying on loans, personal fortune of owners (most kpop companies are owned by very successful former singers) and sometimes venture capitalists.

Sony, on the other hand, has a much safer and risk-free approach to their business and I doubt they would approve of such a change.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5