Single AKB48 54th [NO WAY MAN] (2018/11/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Yes please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Them Tomu swagger earrings

• Like Like x 2
  3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Solid B-sides all around. I was so happy to see Oya center a song. I didn't know it was happening and then I played the video and got quite happy lol.

Not gonna lie tho the Otona song isn't what I wanted. I mean I'll still twerk to it cause I have no shame, but I guess I gotta get out my detective outfit from my closet while I play this song.

Still love the U-16 song tho. Just a good single overall really. Glad they're ending the year with this

• Like Like x 2
  4. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The ice no mi campaign with detective Acchan was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the mv.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sigh memories...

5. Chloe

Chloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    Yes. People can say all they want about the song and MV but the styling did the girls justice! Moe with that wolf dog, she looks like a queen. She can stand on me and I'll be happy to let her keep doing it. I literally want what Nanami is wearing bc she looks so, so pretty in it. Minami as well looked pretty good. And bibian, like I never knew she could look like that and she seemed so confident as well. I want to see her dressed like that all the time! And finally my precious erii. I didn't really enjoy what she was wearing but she looked super pretty, especially at the end with her final shot. It went straight to my heart. Overall, you can't fault the styling bc it was awesome!

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    people may dislike the comment, but i agree with you

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I don't really understand this myself, or what they were going for with this song/PV. It's not Kpop, obviously. So are they going for a Jpop vibe, even though the styling is Korean? Plus, it looks like they learned almost nothing about dancing in formation. You would think if they're going out of their way to make a PD48 senbatsu song that they would want to showcase the skills the girls learned in Korea. This song and its PV are a hot mess, honestly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have you read the YT comment section? OMG they improve a lot, while I was like...what the hell did they learn. Their performance on the show even better than this [hehe] still sell, even though I am trying hard to find in which area they improve. The styling is great, but having harder choreo and song I think will make this better.

For the cover, I like it. Why they do not wear it on the MV? Maybe because what we can see will be all black? :hehe: even with the grey-orange costume, the hairs stand out the most. Imagine if they wore all black costume.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    LOL "Produce48" song sounds more like "Losers who didn't make it"

• Dislike Dislike x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ssshh, don't be too bold :censored:
    I can hear the weeping "Team nice fight" who didn't even made the first cut, and now they got a song with no MV.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Honestly, it looks to me like they did their standard thing of only getting the girls together on the day and them all learning the dance in under an hour. Hence the result.

That said, I LOVE Moe looking so kickass, and am quite surprised they put her as wcenter when realistically they didn't have to. I suppose as only the two of them made the last but one round, it was doable. (Anyone notice she sold 1/24 slots? Above Yuihan and Renacchi?! :eek: )

I am glad they didn't just give them something cutesy cutesy - after the whole Boombayah incident, plus Bibian doing Mamma Mia, it feels like cutesy would be a waste!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Eighteen hours after release, YT shows 845,523 views for PD48. One million "sales" in the first 24 hours is looking good.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm not too worried.
    Remember how Jabaja HS sales did not look very promising at all ?
    Yet it still managed to surpass 1M.

• Old Old x 4
  14. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    PD48 Senbatsu song already surpass 1mil viewers and trending #14 Youtube Japan (6:35) JST :^^;:

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's the same thing with Wa-suta's Hazuki Sakamoto. Personally, I prefer both Nana and Hazuki in long pants.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It's 1M now, mostly watched and commented by International fans lol.

It seems most people only want to see the members tbh. Can you blame them? Compared to NWM, the video did the styling justice (Moe's bang is debatable tho) and they actually distribute the screentime almost equally. Most comments in social media praise the MV and the likes/dislike is not bad (compared to NWM which has way more dislike).

I'm actually surprised about the reception of the song tbh. While, I'm not exactly a huge fan of the song, and I expect lukewarm reception, in contrary people are raving it and even said that this should be the main song over NWM, and they've been vocal about it even before MV reveal (so you know they were not saying it after getting blinded by MV visual). Then, here we are trashing it lol.

S48 is turning to the Rotten Tomatoes of idol musique.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I have the same feeling while watching and reading the comment section.
    Well, I think most people here already know what they can do, how AKS do things and many other. Therefore people here have more parameter to it.

While, I assume most people on the comment section have the same understanding with people who initially comment on Boku datte naichauyo with "Miru/Sae should be center rather than that nugu" :hehe:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sorry to stay down to earth and lower your enthousiasm, but for me the song remains bad, see my previous critic about it.
    and it's not the PV aesthetic or the YT view counts that are going to make it a better one; after all, when it's turn will come from my playlist, It won't display the PV nor show any YT views, only the sound.

The sad truth is what you said yourself which is viewers are more interested in seeing the members.
    Yeah why not after all, each one has it's reason for watching, but this won't improve the song in any way.

And I seriously hope the music world is not going to turn in an era where you can produce whatever, as long as it is viewed it is considered good.
    we know how these count can be much more inflated than Idol music sales (remember in which circumstances Heavy rotation PV reached 100 million of views ?)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

that kpop fans were so brave to comment that tho, imagine calling sayanee a nugu

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Even wotas "punished" Jabaja and Kuchibiru if I remember it right :^^;:
    But yeah, that happened. Not just in Japan and Korea, but in many other places too. As long as you already have strong fan base, whatever below-par release you do, people will say it is good.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4