[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Well they had a 32-member with W-Keyakizaka no Uta.

Still seems weird though. Its like its Arirang Mass Games or something.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Repetitive? Are you implying an opinion about solos and duets? I'm not being critical, just interested.

As for the senbatsu system, I think the "all 21" may be over. It was great while it lasted, but perhaps it's time to move on...to the traditional norm, lol. That norm may be part of the natural ecology of idol groups, I'm sorry to say. And 27 does seem like a big group for an A side.

Hiragana could well keep on with an all-20 or all-21, until it has singles that start to sell and calls in some of the kenkyuusei to make a real under-group.

EDIT: Fascinating screed from someone who loved the all-21 and can't accept the new members. I can feel those feelings, so it makes me wonder why I definitely do accept the new members and will support them, too -- as I did Hiragana (after an initial period of resistance, lol).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Dang... that hit me hard. I thought I was the only one hesitant to accept the 2nd gens. I don't know, maybe I'll come to like the new members after a while. Maybe I'll even come to like the senbatsu line-up change system. But right now it's hard to imagine Kanji as anything other than the original 21.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    my hope is out of the 9 new kanji members 3 move up to the main group and the other 6 act as unders. As members graduate members can be promoted since i think from now on kanji will graduate members at a more normal pace.

5. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Accepting 2nd gen is like drinking feces?

That's literally insane.

• Agree Agree x 13
  6. glsone

glsone Member

Kanji Keyaki now isn't even remotely like Kanji Keyaki of 2016. "Not wanting things to change." is pretty damn silly because things already have and before there even was a hint of a 2nd gen happening.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    as a new keyaki fan, I didn't know the feelings of no change was so strong :yikes: kinda scary

8. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I always hated the senbatsu system and I was against a new gen with more than 5 girls, like, ok you're not 21 anymore but you can make songs at 18, Ambivalent proves that.
    You can replace girls one by one after they graduate, I feel terrible for the 6-7 girls who are gonna be left behind on futur singles...

What are they gonna do during 3-4 months between each singles ?

But I give up. I surrender. I hoped that K46 would be something different but in the end they are gonna do the same things than other groups.

I wait and see, I will be happy as long as they keep their identity, this is the only thing I ask. Impressive MVs/choreos and impactful songs with deep lyrics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    And this, my friends, is what happens when a company and management not only refuse to dispel the fan theories, but feed into them too. The eternal center? fine. The "idol group who hates adults"? okay. The constant claim of 21 BONDS making the group what it is, and refusing to find an alternative when one of them was absent because 21-1=0? Effectively cancelling out the other 9 girls who are just as much of a part of the group as the rest of Ori 21? The fuel that eventually triggered the fire.

Now management, and the members will have to deal with fans like this lmao.
    Keyakizaka46 never fails to entertain me. :awesome:

Edit: this isn't at directed at @ukifune, i'm referring to the twitter user linked in the quote.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
  10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't think it's a good idea to keep a 18 line up with 27 members. If members like fuyuka and nijika are shafted away for the new blood, the unity in the group will be shattered.

Why can't 27 members work in the A-side? And give highlight to the new blood in B sides? The best compromise in my opinion.
    I want new member who can sing well. Zuumin and nanamin are gone, and it's a huge blow to kanji singing powerhouse. We can't rely only on yuipon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    people shouldn't overreact to one person's opinion just saying.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

27 members in A side isn't working, even if other group has done it before. I'm not fond of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Even in A-side of 21, some girl screentime were already abysmal. Imagine 27.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

I just hope that the new members could fit in and the senpais are nice with them. Still waiting for new single tho.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    New gens deserve to be respected. The “21 Forever” feeling should kinda die down, 2nd gens are gonna come, no matter what. We open a new chapter of keyaki.

But then again, it’s not that deep :^^;:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Silent Majority performed by Kobukuro
    49:44~

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    rofl. keya and its fans really make people go lmao. the group with the most extreme believers/followers in any akip related group?? keya is an interesting group, im glad akip make it that way.lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Is this why traditional idol fans hate Keyaki fans so much?
    The group should have dropped the fixed 21 member senbatsu well over a year ago. I think it's great that the members didn't have to deal with the stress of a senbatsu system at the start but there hasn't been much benefit to it since then. From the second single onwards it put Hiragana at a huge disadvantage. Until this year their role in the group was pretty much just to sell more handshake tickets. Techi has been inconsistent since Fukyouwaon and the original 21 members haven't performed together live since Countdown Japan and Kohaku last year. The group has some issues right now that need to be fixed. I hardly think the group is going to die off but something needs to change if they want to keep being successful.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Ozeki I had to give you a disagree, for no other reason that is ALWAYS THAT DEEP in keyaki [hehe] (no hard feelings, just for a laugh in this messy moment)

Personally I'm kinda curious to see what's gonna happen, surely accepting towards the new gens (I waited long for it) but at the same time... I wonder if keyaki isn't also going to lose that something that made them so unique.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I was just saying “It’s not that deep” for some fans that take 21 4ever too seriously. It doesn’t have to be that deep at all IMO
    So why the disagree? But ok