1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

RANT: Still haven't figured out what to do a project about, for my senior midterm project ... (-_-'')
    RAVE: The overall topic (for all High school seniors in Denmark) is travel, which is great. Since I wanted a topic I was able to fit Japan under some way. Especially since I have to finish the project while I'm in Japan next month.

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Rant: Just half-cooked my thumb while making Ramen >_<;;

College life. haha.

Icing it but I dont feel anything... uh oh.

3. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rant: Being under a car while trying to find an oil leak is not fun. It was hot, and I was baking...I hate oil leaks.

Rave: Chinese New Year, Lunar New Year, Tet...whichever is prefered is coming...I get to be with family again.

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Rant someone go in to my forum and spam my Asian-pop-land forum....

5. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Rant: someone goes into Kyobu's forum and spam his AKB48 forum...

6. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

RAVE: I printed out some pictures of AKB48 and decorated my room....not TOO many pictures....:)
    RANT: So much $$$ spent on my textbooks....:(
    RANT: I think I need a new cell phone....gahhhh

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I know, seriously!
    I must've saw the same comments in like 30 different threads!
    Then it changes, and then is copied for another 30 times!

Rave: I played basketball for four hours, winning only like twice, out of like eight games or so.. I intended to play for three hours. Oh well. I finally feel my blubber burning! Yes! And maybe this means I'm getting in shape? lol.

Rant: I want to stay up late to see the last 25 songs of Shibuya AX but I don't know if I should.. I'd risk not waking up for class... which I'm waitlisted and was kicked out. I have to talk to teacher tomorrow :'[ It's fine if I don't get it added, I'll just sleep in another hour!

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rave: The Request Hour Top 100.... the last 11 songs were just EPIC!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Rant: 2 hour sleep. I'm gonna take a nap for sure during the day!

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

*SALUTE*

Rant: I've been waiting for a call from a job agency for over 3 days.

Rave: I just feel happy with no exact reason.

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rave :
    - My band's latest performance was successful
    - in that event, I met up with some friends and new friends from S48 and AKBIndo Forum : sakurasi, TripleT, Ama, mihipyon and some others. :D
    - My band's performing means I got more money :lol:
    - Recovered from my illness (Thank you GOD)

Rant :
    - Three days in bed :x
    - Painful trip to and back from Jakarta :x

11. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rant: Just got done talking to the dealership and found out that I wasn't getting work done for free. A blown shock, new brake pads, and a nagging oil leak...all coming out of my pocket. Money sure is getting really tight.

Rave: My wish for little to no rain today came true...weird.

12. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rant: There was a huge ass mosquito in my apartment a couple days ago... I hate mosquitos. And guess what, it had to come into my freakin room =_=;;

For an idea of how big it is, it's legs were about 3-4 inches long and the wings were about 2 inches long.

You don't know how much I want to use VATS with a rubberband on this mosquito right now.. If I ever had the chance. I hate mosquitos!!!!

Where's my rubberband gun when I need it... (I love playing with them, so accurate yet lethal against bugs LOL. Blows off limb by limb :fear:)

*edit*
    RAVE!: Annihilated it after 20 minutes of hand shooting a rubber band. Heck yes!! I killed it in the dark...

For all those Fallout 3 people.. just think of it like this: Critical Hit Sneak Attack With the Bloody Mess perk...

It exploded. Well, I decapitated it... right at the wings. On the ground are it's two wings (separated of course), and two hind legs (separated also) and the lower part of it's ass. The upper body was still alive. Stayed still for a while then it started squirming (with it's four arms). It was really disgusting. It was flailing its arms around, panicking, and waving frantically. I readied for another shot and blasted it out my doorway. Tis history. I don't know how long it has left to survive with half it's body but whatever. Screw it for coming into my room. <_<;;

Victory!!!!

13. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

MEGA RAVE : My friend Ama gave me one of his Narita Risa's BLT Card. :shock: :omfg:
    YAY.

14. chcltmoney3

chcltmoney3 Kenkyuusei

Rave: Feels great to be back on the forums
    Rave: I just finished my final exams for the first semester and no school on Monday!
    Mega Rant: My grades are pretty much horrible. If I don't pass one of my classes, my parents are going to send me to another school. Well, I don't think I passed the class I was failing. I'm trying to get it out of my head but I just can't

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Rave: I finally got a bed! I've been sleeping on my couch for several years now. :^^;:
    Rant: The bed's not put up yet. :lol:

I sorry. :( I hope you do pass and good luck with school! :D

Edit

Rave: I got my bed set up. Unfortunately, it's too big for my room and too close to the computer, so right now I'm laying at the foot of my bed trying to type. XD I can sit on my chair, but I don't want to right now. =P
    Rant: Oww, this is killing my back! Plus it's hard to see since I don't have my glasses and I'm not close enough to the screen to see properly. :lol:

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Congratulations! xD

Sleeping on a couch for years... wow :O

Rant: My computer crashed while watching Hatsuoki Dash video :shock:

17. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

RAVE: Today was Australia Day, the fireworks were awesome !!! 8D

RANT: So I was talking to this Japanese guy through skype (Exchanged through MIXI) And I asked if he knew AKB48 .. He said one of the AKB48 girls were in his class .. then I asked for her name .. and he doesn't know because he doesn't listen to them .. THE HECCCKKK!!! D: haha . I'll get the name of the school tomorrow to see if anyone would know =D .

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Dude...that's kinda dangerous...

19. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I'd rather just know which member! xD

Keep the school at a privacy :fear:

Just ask him what the girl looks like and post it here...
    We could probably figure it out :D

Does she have, brown/black hair? Tall short? etc etc. Descriptive as possible!

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I always wondered what it would be like to have an AKB member in your class... :cold: