1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who do you think will be the new Queentet member?

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Dec 5, 2018.

?

Who will replace Azusa?

1. Yamamoto Ayaka

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Uemura Cocona

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
  3. Yamamoto Mikana

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. Sato Ami

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. No one, Queentet will continue as 4 members

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  6. Someone else

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    k59qVLC.jpg

Not that I condone all the hand wringing about Queentet, I thought it would be a fun topic for the community here to brainstorm.

Who do you think should replace Azusa? It can be what you realistically think will happen or your actual wish.

Let me handicap it. I think the requirements to be a Queentet member is:
    - Fashion work or at the very least wouldn't look out of place in a fashion mag (all 4 of them are fashion magazine regulars)
    - Pushed member (that's just how it is)
    - Akarin likes you (it is still a group lead by Akarin so she would have to know this person exists and also like them)

Aayan - ① Miss Seventeen 2018. Regular model for Seventeen. ② Definitely pushed. ③ She's been tweeting back and forth with Akarin regarding Akarin's new book and regarding makeup stuff.
    Cocona - ① Regular for Laurier Press. ② Yes. ③ Given the choice, Cocona chose to watch the Queentet stage instead of Milky's Osaka live when those two came up against each other.
    Mikana - ① Had that one Ray appearance, needs to get out in the sun more ② Only D3 in NMB Undergirls. Best seller among D3. ③ Akarin chose her for the Ray thing (among other girls)
    Amimaru - ① Has the height and she looks like a model ② Sells 2nd best among D3. ③ She's always talked about how her favorite NMB member is Akarin and how much she looks up to her.

I personally think it will be either Aayan or Cocona or no one else. The D3 girls are just there for fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Quadtet be it be

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No love for Kawano Nanaho? :/

4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Prolly Mikanyan or Amimaru. It's time to pushing 63D girls more. Also, Ayaka and 557 have their Good Timing unit.

Alternative choice is Rinachi. She is basically Azusa's little sister lol
    IMG_20181003_061739.jpg

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Good Timing isn't an actual unit though. Unlike Queentet. They haven't done any activities outside of the MV of their song and its performances

Bonus is that Rinachii is obsessed with Yuuri.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    cocona hopefully

7. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Just replacing her with someone else could be problematic, that kind of things don't usually end up well, but as Akarin said, they already chose a name that is not linked to specific members so the main brand, queentet, can endure even without the original members.
    An option is in a month or two have an audition with the queentet members as a judges to determine who will be selected and contenders send video auditions via sns; fans like that kind of stuff [hehe]

Among the ones you picked my favorite is aayan but because I like her :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I don't get the fixation with 5. They could pull a hexatet or octatet and no one will object with the increased slot anyway.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I don't think there's an obsession with 5 except for the quintet/quartet jokes but more that one person left so people naturally want someone to come in an replace them (or not).

I'm curious about the 3 "someone else" votes though. Who do people want up there?

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Personally, either Yukitsun or Koga-san. They both hampered by the vague 2nd point though, to speak of reality.

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I think they will continue as a four-member group. But if not, I would like to see any of the girls in the poll as a member

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I honestly don't see how either of those 2 would appeal to girls (point 1). Maybe Moka if you're going for the 2nd gen connection.

===

Also, apparently I wrote there Uemura Cocona instead of Umeyama. Could I get an edit?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I would go for Nanaho.

• Like Like x 1
  14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Uhh... because you like her or because of other reasons?

15. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I'm hoping for Reicchi.

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    In case anyone is interested, they performed Which One Ballad version during AKB Kohaku as 4 member Queentet. There were also alot of SNS posts by members about the 4 of them being Queentet so it seems like they won't be adding new members.

• Informative Informative x 1