1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I just saw the announcement about AKB48 Group Asia Festival. It's a wise decision to held the event in Thailand since unlike Indonesia/Philippines they're not divided by sea so it's gotta be much cheaper for the fans who live quite far from the venue or nearby countries to come. From what I understand this feels like upgraded version of JKT48 Circus lmao. Hopefully they'll do these kind of event more often outside of Asia. I wonder how much money the Shanda Games are putting into this.

2. welp

welp Next Girls

New is a main actress in a new drama by GDH.
    GDH has started filming a rom-com drama lead by 7 members of 9x9 boy group, Great Men Academy. 1 of 2 main actresses of the drama is New. No info what kind of role she takes.
    The drama will be aired early next year via online platform Line TV. (I think it's region restricted to Thailand only.)

Princess Bhajrakitiyabha joked about handshake.
    Princess Bhajrakitiyabha, a daughter of Kind Vajiralongkorn, graced the opening ceremony of a table tennis competition in which BNK performed and they shot a photo together. Before leaving the princess joked to BNK girls "Wanna shake my hand? I won't charge."
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

If they have done it in Indonesia/Philippines I believe it will most likely be at Manila and Jakarta; both are capitals and should have good accessibility option. I don't think travel distance is an issue regardless of whether the visitor is from SEA or other regions.

4. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

A lot of Thai wotas complain about having AKB48 Group Asia Festival right after the election. They are broke. Hahaha

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Videos from just after the event

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Hi, this is me. :^^;:

Regarding the choice of location - it’s definitely a surprise. However (and I hope people don’t take this the wrong way and look at it objectively), I think it’s pretty indicative that BNK is the favourite overseas sister group right now (although I suspect Team SH will eventually assume this position once they catch wind).

At the risk of sounding boastful, I’m really proud of the BNK girls for going from the overseas sister group that was paid the least attention from AKS (JKT, SNH, MNL & TPE definitely had higher priority when they were announced) to where they are now through their own efforts (and that of their fans).

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It's not really the distance that I'm talking about. Since they probably hoping for the local fans to attend the event, idk about phillipines but the travel expenses from outside Java is quite expensive for Indonesians. If they want to held this kind of event in Indonesia they have to announce it at least three months before the event itself IMO like how many international artist did.

tbh the only reason there are more talks about MNL when they're announced is the shitty audition process hhh. But yeah, I guess the other three groups are quite a big deal for their own reason: JKT being the 1st int'l SG, SNH being in China (one of the world biggest market), TPE supposed to be first but got on hold

• Creative Creative x 2
  8. firsties

firsties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  9. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

what’s the new tea with wee and the actor? any translators?

also this is ancient history but what was the tea with bnk and silly fools back in the summer? i knew there were some very sensitive comments but never figured out what it was

10. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Wee made quite a bad joke about the actor's age on the last fish tank. I'm pretty sure she didn't mean it but it sounds kinda insensitive.

That Sillyfools thing was that Ben, an ex-member of the band, posted with comments kinda negative things about BNK.
    Main post: "What's going on with this BNK trend? How much longer will this go. (using the idiom that means it's not gonna last long)"
    • Comment: Looks like their target group is the males in their 40s
    • Ben: That's awful
    • Comment: But I like them!
    • Ben: Are you mental? lol
    Then there is O from another band called "Superglue" that commented "Any of the girls wanna get raped? Queue up and just promise me no death penalty."
    Everything was soon deleted. But there are a lot of screenshots lol

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm very glad for our girls. :cry2::cry2:

Hope They can bring all of 15 members of KFC senbatsu there.

• Like Like x 2
  13. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    I'm kinda expecting BNK Festival senbatsu more but if they wanna bring the two Japanese members then I guess KFC senbatsu is the way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    BNK IS REALLY CLIMBING IN THE TOP! KOUHAKU COLLAB IS SOMETHING BIG~!! BNK should be proud for receiving all the love!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

thanks for the info! i guessing the actor just made a video defending her right?

kind of unfortunate timing but hope it won’t affect her too much

17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think it's affect her that much since general viewers they didn't even bother to vote in the first place. But otherwise her fans got fire up to vote for Wee more.

18. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

The actor made a Facebook live to defend Wee and told her not to cry. He is a vateren and well respected actor with such a good heart.

For Wee, there are a bit of nagative feelings from some wotas of other members since it's not the first time she acts immature. Last time, there was a rumour that she said something sensitive in one of the 2nd gens' IG story. That time every gen 2 members were banned from posting IG for like a week.

However, I don't think it will impact her much in a short run. Just have to be careful not to do anything stupid again.

19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  20. fishchan

fishchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina