Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    It was a very good show. She is just adorable.
    Favorite part when he tried to wave her by but she wouldn't go.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't understand a lot of Japanese, but when she woke up and saw him, she thought it was a dokkiri. :)

3. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The final episode is this weekend, 10 total.

4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Thanks. Mistranslation of the tweet.

5. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  6. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Which likely means she has been in a bit of a long term relationship already. Doubt she would find a guy, get to know him, have him propose, get married and have a baby all in 2019. But I'm sure there would be volunteers so who knows.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Merlin54

Not sure what this is but something to do with Nisekoi promotion-

Nisekoi thing 1.jpg

tag-
    健人くんは嘘が下手(o'ω'o)
    Ken is not good at lying (o'ω'o)

link to vids-
    https://twitter.com/reona2008/status/1074724379701825537

Edit: Genking and Paruru backstage on the Nisekoi set-

DuxJlq4UYAATDk8 small.jpg

https://twitter.com/nisekoi_1221/status/1075315329776013312

Also short vids-

Backstage.jpg

https://twitter.com/paru_chan_0330_/status/1075318119881568262
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Brjs8zqlRgx/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

:^^;:
    I think this is the last time Paruru can wear a Sailor Fuku. She is as gorgeous as ever but she doesn't look like a teen anymore.

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    During the last time in AKB48 Paruru was often sick, asthma I think it was mostly. How is her status now in this case?

12. Merlin54

You would think so but then there's this Tweet (12/19):-

みんなみてよ、ファンの人がさ、彼氏作れてって相当だぜ、おいwww つらぁああ!
    Google trans: Hey everyone, fans, it is reasonable to want a boyfriend, www Hiragaa!
    From the 190 or so comments, I get the impression that she badly wants a boyfriend but so far hasn't found one. (There are volunteers, lol)

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1075417807578226689

Edit: new tweet:-

秋元さんに最近言われた言葉。
    彼氏できたか?
    もし出来たとしても続くわけないじゃないですか〜
    話終わった。
    A Word Mr. Akimoto said recently.‎
    ‎Do you have boyfriend? ‎
    If you have it will not last a long time ~ The story ended.

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1075530688206495744

In this article from Mynavi.jp, she says all the girls she was acting with were younger and she felt old wearing the uniform.

https://teens.mynavi.jp/challenge/detail/11886

Much the same, I think. She recently suffered from a severe cold.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some more scenes from Nisekoi:-

bathing 3.jpg bathing 1.jpg bathing 2.jpg Bathing suit.jpg

These are from a show called 'Academy Night G'
    Cr: Uploaders

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Paruru in an Onsen.:cute:

I love my country because we have things like Paruru in an Onsen.:1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    The shorts had to be a contract negotiation.

15. Merlin54

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow Paruru is really becoming a Keyaki fan LOL she tweeted today after watching Music Station:

paruru.png

in the first tweet, Paruru says that she watched Keyaki's performance for the first time. and she asks the name of the center, because she likes her face. then fans replied to her, so Paruru said "Suzumon. I guess I found my oshimen. Her looks and performance are the best." LOL, I like Suzumon too, it's great to see Paruru supporting Keyaki <3 For anyone who's curious, this is the Keyaki performance that Paruru watched, in this performance Suzumon was the center.

She's answering to fans questions about other groups as well LOL

paruru2.png

The fan asked "are you interested in Nogizaka?" and Paruru answered that she always liked Ikuchan (she calls her Ikuta-chan), that she can only see her, that she's beautiful, authentic, pure and lots of other compliments. I totally agree! Paruru has taste <3

paruru3.png

Here a fan asked Paruru if she's interested in anyone in Hiragana Keyaki and Paruru is like "what!? There is Hiragana too!? Akimoto-san stop working. LOL" or something like this, so funny XD Paruru also talked about the song U.S.A and talked about TWICE's TT, she said that Tzuyu is cute.

Edit: Paruru made more tweets (she's removing some of them already too LOL). From what I remember, she said she's learning korean now even if it's late hours. She talked about VS Arashi (is she appearing again?). She replied to some fan questions (it's random things). and here I think she asked if it's true that it's more japanese fans using Twitter and she's asking if international fans would want Instagram, or something like this. and lastly, she replied about AKB!

paruru4.png

I think the fan's question is something like which song can you name from the current AKB, or something like this. and Paruru answered Jabaja! So either that's the last song of them that she knows/heard, or it's the one she likes. I'm not sure, but either way it's nice to see her talk about AKB <3

Basically Paruru has been tweeting all night (she still does right now) and she's already removing most of these tweets here and there. Never change Paruru :^^;:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    So she was bored and opened Ig again. Lol
    PS: she loves Tzuyu

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes Paruru opened IG! Here's the link, everyone follow her: https://www.instagram.com/haruka_shimazakinsta/

She didn't make any post yet but there is a description and her profile photo is a drawing, it's really cute! She posted a lot of tweets asking about making IG, I guess she started it all herself LOL! and she said she wants to have the "official" mark thing, I think she asked everyone to follow to see if there is demand? or something like this. Most of those tweets are gone LOL. She went to sleep after all that, I think XD So far, it just passed 1000 followers!

I noticed that Naanya started following Paruru! You can only see who followed an account if you follow both of them so that's why I saw it, so it's possible that more AKB girls follow her but I wouldn't know. anyway I'm happy that Naanya followed her, I wonder how she heard about Paruru's IG so fast LOL maybe she saw all those tweets of Paruru XD

As for Paruru, she's only following 2 accounts so far. One of them is Yoona, she's the korean celebrity/actress who acted in the korean drama that Paruru was watching a while ago, she tweeted about it, I think it's called The K2. The other account that Paruru follows is a chinese girl, but I have no idea who she is, no description... she doesn't seem to be an idol, but she has quite a lot of followers and post fashion things? I wonder why Paruru followed her so fast LOL

Anyway I'm glad that we made her open IG (she first asked fans about it, I replied too) XD I hope Paruru is going to use this account <3

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It’s the same Yoona in SNSD.

20. Merlin54