1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    get well soon otterー<3

• Like Like x 4
  2. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Some people in general thread are so STRANGE that I never want to write anything in it. They always talk about techi and her fans (in negative side) though they don't like it and they can talk about something else (new gen, another 1st mem...).
    Poor techi . she said the truth "did her best at that time" (with akiP SOL). I never thought how difficult it was for her to perform choreography with a lot of injures... time to break ang get well soon techan!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    My heart breaks when I think about Techi and her health condition, I hope she will get well soon and comeback to us when she is ready, we will always wait for her <3<3<3<3<3.
    I can´t believe there are some aweful people rejoicing for someone´s bad health, is aweful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I only just heard about Techi's hiatus... Poor Techi :( She's worked so hard for so long, I hope she can have a nice rest now and will get well soon.

• Like Like x 3
  5. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    those bitter posters are comically funny in some way. i can imagine them balding their heads out while furiously typing whenever techi's name is mentioned

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fans have come up with a new Twitter tag: #休養中の平手に勧めたいもの "things I want to recommend to recuperating Hirate". Click to see the tweets. Some suggestions made: solo travel; lounging around; illuminations; cute animals; takoyaki; time with Shida....

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    After more than 1 year here, I came to the conclusion those people are more obsessed with Techi than we are, which I find quite funny and quite sad at the same time. She's so relevant that her name is spent in threads that nothing have to do with her or keyaki and I doubut that will change anytime soon. I also think 2019 will not be the year she graduates or disappear from the radar, regardless of her health conditions.

What kind of path she'll follow I really don't know, but since she gets - finally - a bit of rest and heal time, we may see her shine again in late 2019. Meanwhile she can follow the fan's reccomendations... personally I wouldn't mind another Techi-Memi date :whistle:[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Probably we might get techi long haired when she comeback...
    I love her ikemen look, but i miss her long hair (sekai and futari era)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I hope she keeps a short hair.

10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well short hair is what makes her more stand out right? It's already her trademark, but i still want her to grow her hair. But whatever it is, i love all of her hairstyles except when she wore wig.

Is there any posibility yurina will attend Nikkan Award Ceremony on 28th?

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Since it doesn't involve anything strenuous like dancing, assume she'll be there.

12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1
  13. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have just seen the news that Techi might join kouhaku despite her injures ...:eek: my god, all managers crazy? did they remember the stage fukyouwaon last year? She will be drained of health. Techi need rest!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 management ordered Techi to rest. Is NHK main producer who is pressing to make Techi participate on the Kouhaku.

This is the notice according to Yahoo News!

And obviously fans are upset here.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Looks like the producer only cares about rating (?). Please, i hope management and techi don't say yes to them. Let her rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    NHK is a monster here. Even if the main producer said "Her condition is a priority", I think he indirectly is pressing with his words. All these greedy "entrepreneurs" are toxic and are the worst thing for the lives of artists and idols.

I just hope Keyakizaka46 could participate and perform without problems in the Kouhaku. And wish Techi could rest and recover in peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They will be grilled by the fans for sure in SNS ,then they will feel the shame.
    So I hope they don't push Techi when it's obvious her health is concerned first than anything else for now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont think Techi would perform in Kouhaku. This seem just a noisy marketing to buff Keyaki's rating by NHK, they make people wonder if Techi will perform or not and turn on the TV to know the result or maybe they scared that a Keyaki-without-Techi is not enough for public attention,... The only thing I can cleary see is that NHK just use Techi as a pr tool for Kouhaku.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its good to see her smiling <3
    She looks great with that award and flowers in her hands :D congrats Techi :1st:

• Like Like x 2