1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Finally an original song!!!! We've been waiting for this. About the new general costume I really like the pattern but not the dress vibe (?) It would look better if they go for something like green flash costume or kapasitas ikan migrasi type of clothes IMO

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    as happy as i am seeing them having a new general seifuku, and a team color-coded one, but wouldn’t it be better if it was Batik instead of random street art patterns? The first time i looked at it i was like “what?”

But oh well

3. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I don't want to change the subject after the great news of an original song....But are JKT members safe after the tsunami today?? :cold: Any news?

4. kml9772

kml9772 Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, they are safe. Jakarta is far from tsunami damage. And today, they hold Handshake event for Saka Agari Music Download release. Although, I'm too worry with their health condition, as we all know they just held 7th anniversary concert yesterday until 11:00 PM.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually as close as Fukushima to Tokyo.

Well indeed need anticipation because bigger tsunami could happen in same area someday in the future. There's a proposal to move the capital of Indonesia to Palangkaraya in Borneo, named the safest city in Indonesia.

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    JKT48 7th Anniversary snippets:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Rather than AKB48 Group Festival in Jakarta, for 2019 I want these more:

1. AKB48 Fanmeeting in Jakarta (venue is JKT48 Theater in FX?) just send 3 members; Yuihan and her successor Mion also Sayaya to see progress as she said she keeps learning Indonesian tho she's returned to Japan.
    2. NGT48 to JJM & JKt48 theater. Actually NGT48 isn't really popular so I assume fee to invite them isn't too exensive. Hope they take Ogiyuka & Hinatan. Ogiyuka approves it. DuY50pnVsAAGDmX.jpg Yuka doesn't tap like at random post. She really reads & considers which ones are important and deserve to get like from her.
    3. IzOne to come to rumored Kpop festival in May 2019 or even a solo concert? Note: it's still not confirmed which kpop event takes place at GBK next May. Some say that's a festival featuring multiple groups but some others say that'll be BTS solo concert.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Zara got nominated for Piala Maya for her appearance at Keluarga Cemara. First JKT48 nomination of film award?
    IMG_20190102_031822.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I meant stalker in Japan.

Of he chases her to Indonesia,

Just shout, the stalker BAKAL DIGEBUKIN WARGA SEKITAR.

Sorry I don't have idea to translate it to English.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately, both the rest of trio devils (Saktia + Della) have announced their graduation today.

@Shinga Kurukato Edited, forget due to have another task

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    be specific since most don't know who are those two

13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so in 2019 we Will have 3 graduation for team J

14. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    "Attacked by locals"?

(I was going to post the local stalking stuff, then I realized @EinhanderX already posted it.)

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yea, something like that.

Sayaya had seijin shiki earlier, she's now eligible for working Visa.

And now, let's offer her 10 million yen. With protection from stalkers too. ;)

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I was worried with 6th generation due date is coming close and the team won't have enough spot for them but with two empty slot and another two coming there'll be enough spot for them. I'm guessing Saktia, Shanju, and Della will have their last show somewhere in early April after RH with the promotion either happening in RH or during High Tension HS event.

17. Arigatou means Thank You

@ootamudkip Same, JOT should increase the maximum amount of member to be 18 members. But wait, actually all of 6th Generation can be promoted directly because there is 2 unfilled slots and 3 members will leave the group (so there will be 5 unfilled slots, a rest should out or waiting). Of course, all of them can be promoted before April or 8th Generation entering JKT48. I wish, there'll be a mass promotion on RH.

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Nah, by having 16 for each team is enough I think. Since the point of limiting the member amount is to increase competitiveness of the members(and now they could actually says they have 48 members). I have a feeling either Yona or Rona will announce their graduation this year considering their age. Lmao I didn't realize there's 5 empty slot thanks for the correction, with recent scandal from Sintia recently I doubt she'll get promoted into a team. Since 7th gen still have 19 members I'm guessing 8th gen will have at least 10 members, but not as high as previous generation.

19. Arigatou means Thank You

@ootamudkip
    I wish, it'll be less than 10. If they do a mass promotion of 6th Gen. So Pajadora will and may be done by 7th and 8th Gen. (but, is there any 6th Gen. that has training on this stage ?)

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think 6th gen also training for Pajama Drive. Somewhere under 10 will be too small I think, considering the possibility of some 7th gen graduating due to academic reason. Some fans predict with the large number of 7th gen there'll be a high number of graduation this year. I can understand their logic though since it'll take at least 10 member graduating for half of the 7th gen to be promoted.