JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Indonesian musicians I'd like to work with JKT48:

1. Melly Goeslaw. One of Indonesia's most succesful singer, songwriter. She can make excellent songs tho she lacks skill in playing instruments. She was vocalist of band Potret but the band disbanded, she's married to her former band guitarist Anto Hoed who arrange most of her solo songs.
    2. Titik Puspa. Named 3 era artist because she's been active since old order ear then new order era and now reformation era. But I doubt because she barely appears in mainstream media now. She's in her 70s now.
    3. Slank. LET'S GOING ROCK N ROLL!
    4. Pee Wee Gaskins/Dochi Sadega. LET'S GOING PUNK, WEAR YOUR VANS, GIRLS! PWG currently collaborates with Iqbal formerly of Coboy Jr. Well, Iqbal could be Indonesia's Morita Takahiro. JKT48 next? PWG is second Indonesian band to play at Summersonic after Superman Is Dead.
    5. Pongki. Jikustik is in hiatus, Pongki is focusing at making song for other artists currently.
    6. Gita Gutawa & her father Erwin Gutawa. Well, they'd gonna pick Ayen & Sisca only.
    7. Marcell. We know he's an rnb singer but he now plays drum for a hardcore band. Bipolar musician indeed. He visited JKT48 theater with her wife & son in 2016 & he said that they're interested to work with JKT48.
    8. Via Vallen. Well, I don't like dangdut but this collaboration isn't bad if it's going real.
    9. Risa Sarasvati. Former vocalist of synthpop band Homogenic, she left band to pursue solo career and her solo works are dakr gloomy. JKT48 can make Halloween themed song aided by her. She's also close to Melody I believe. Well, Teteh Risa should be back to music because she focuses on making horror novel right now but looking at movie adaptation, please be back to music.
    10. Cherrybelle. Why not? Cherrybelle can rise again.
    11. Sheila on 7. Indonesia's GOAT band. Duta n& Eross agree to make song for other artists.
    12. Piyu of Padi. One of Indonesia's musical genius. But I heard his selfishness almost put Padi in disbandment and the other made a new band named Musikimia.
    13. Jrock. Well Japanese music Indonesia crossover.
    Unwanted musicians

1. Ahmad Dhani, genius in music but idiot in politics. Go away.
    2. JRX. Fucking SJW, please no.
    3. Wali, kangen band, NO.
    I doubt if yay or nah:
    1. Noah, formerly Peterpan. No need to tell why this band had hiatus. They're one of greatest Indonesian bands but......
    2. Nidji. Giring the vocalist left the band to enter legislative election next year. I dunno what the rest are doing. do they need new vocalist? Giring has unique style actually.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 don't forget Maia Estianty

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Good sugestion! I love it when JKT does dangdut versions of songs and I want "High Tension" dangdut version.

I love "Meraih bintang" which was one of the official songs of Asian games 2018.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm curious as to who will be in senbatsu for this. This is real HISTORY guys!!
    And is there any info if this song will be an a-side of a single or just a song like Accoustic's ori song?

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope Erika is in because she's a new ace.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So far she’s dead end in Team KIII’s blockings and management seems to be interested in Ariel more (plus Ariel’s more marketable) so let’s see

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Erika is more talented even can be a good influencer regarding she's a student of UI, Indonesia's no. 1 university.

Who said she's dead? She got so much positive reviews from some fans who are reliable to measure members' development. Even better since she joined Team KIII.

• Old Old x 1
  8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 this again?

I hope they can included all the remaining 1st and 2nd gen but i know it's impossible unless they're planning to use 32-nin senbatsu formation

9. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Do you think it'll be just one song and the rest is pre existing 48 song...

Or will it be all original song?

And an english version of the main single, yay or unnecessary?

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think is one song with akb48 cover for the first time

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    FINALLY, they took way too long and they deserve it. It's great that they are past being just a cover group now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

Is Aki P wrote the Song? But the composer is from indonesia?

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Wish the song is not like a pop like Heavy Rotation but need a song that somewhat Rockin' like RESET if they wanna the song is sung more than 16 - 20 members. :blush:

It'll be exciting if JKT48 releasing some unreleased songs from AKB48, rather than dumped, they can be recycled :blush: So, if there are many, JKT48 can make it as original setlist too :D But... ._.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    La Vie En Rose isn't made by him

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is not La Vie en Rose.

17. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

-_- i was ask for JKT Original song not La Vie en Rose

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well he meant, it could be the ori song has nothing to do with Aki P but regarding that question, There isn't any details about this. All I can say is he needs help to write Indonesian lyric. Hell, even IZ*ONE Japanese debut has Japanese lyrics. So, no one knows for now.
    I'm worried if this will be like AkiP's promise to give Mayuyu's next single.
    And I wonder if JKT will go SNH lmao. I noticed all JKT48 photos are watermarked as Dentsu instead of JOT recently. But please do informs me if those 2 are basically the same.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I meant I gave an example of a group related to him but with a song not made by him.

Aki-P is barely fluent in other language than his mother tongue, doubt if JKT48's first original song is made by him but if it's really made by him then he should've done it years ago.

A friend argue that the original Japanese lyrics by him would be a waste then how about it's time for Japan48 group to cover JKT48 original songs? heheheheh

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If it will really become an A side, my prediction is Shania will become center. It will be her last single.

• Agree Agree x 1