Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zakadaek

zakadaek Kenkyuusei

too bad that i know her too late when she already graduated from nogi46

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

2. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    First of all, welcome!!! :banana:
    Second, my friend, you really beat the one who knew Naachan just before her graduation :^^;:
    Third, let's look on the bright side of thing. You have 7-year-worth brand new material to watch and still can follow her for later event. Like her first TV show and dorama post-graduation :)
    Btw, how did you know aboute her?

• Like Like x 2
  3. zakadaek

zakadaek Kenkyuusei

well, at first i don't know any members from nogi46 until one day my autoplay on youtube playing nogi46's latest song, which is she is the center in that song and i found her so attractive, so i search her profile and i starting to watch nogi46's variety show and her dorama. currently i watching her drama "uchuu no shigoto"
    and i trying to find some friends that like the same thing as me so i decided to visit this forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Hi, welcome! What do you think of Uchuu no Shigoto? I dropped it after watching two episodes. I thought it was terrible, and the little screen time Naachan had in those two episodes didn't help.
    Anyway, be sure to check Denei Shojo: Video Girl Ai 2018, because that is a great drama! It actually made me see Naachan in a new light. And I am really looking forward to the upcoming drama that has been announced recently.

5. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    And also Asahinagu. I am into this movie recently!

6. zakadaek

zakadaek Kenkyuusei

Agreed, she just got a little screen time. I just watched it until episode 6, but she have a better screen time in episode 5. Yes i just want to watch Denei Shojo: Video Girl Ai 2018. and if i didn't mistake, that dorama will have a special episode in this month

i just downloaded it earlier, i'll watch it after i'm finish with Denei Shojo: Video Girl Ai 2018
    btw what is Naachan role in Asahinagu? as a lead character? or the entire members of Nogi46 as a lead character?

Mod edit: Do not double post. You must wait for someone to respond before re-posting. Merged.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2019
  7. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @sngttt Welcome! as what they suggest above, let's include Hatsumori Bemars.. and yeah i'm about to ask that too about video girl ai.
    About asahinagu.. Basically tojima asahi who played by naachan is the main character of the story. But thw stories not just revolves around asahi tojima but the whole futatsuzaka naginata club.

• Like Like x 1
  8. zakadaek

zakadaek Kenkyuusei

i just read the synopsis about movie that you said earlier, i think that movie have the same type with asahinagu, isn't it? just with the difference theme. i'll download it after i watch asahinagu. thanks to you all that give me a warm welcome after i joined this forum and movie/dorama recommendations

• Like Like x 1
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. annchan24

annchan24 Kenkyuusei

Hi, newbie here!

Just discovered Nogizaka46 a few weeks ago because of Asahinagu. It was actually Ikuta who captured my attention, then I started to searched about them and found out that they are idols and they have some variety shows and drama, so I watched them all. As I watched, I found myself falling in love more on Nanase instead of Ikuchan, and the fact that I know that she's graduated really broke my heart. I love her uniqueness, smile... Everything!! Haha

Now, I want to talk to someone because of loneliness and I found this discussion hahaha!

• Like Like x 5
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Welcome to the family! lol
    Some people (include myself) also come here after she announced her graduation. But i'm lucky enough to follow the group since last year.

Anyway, have you watched Video Girl Ai?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Welcome, it's fun :^O^: to see new fan coming after her graduation. Hope you would have fun time following her.
    She's quite active now with the MC role in 2 TV show and a character in 1 TV dorama (also special ep for live-action drama "Video Girl Ai").
    Of course, if you want to know more about her period as a Nogi's members, there are a lot to watch:
    - Nogi's shows: NogiDoko, NogiBingo, NOGIZAKA46SHOW, Gaku no Tabi, Kojichuu + Other shows
    - 22 singles + various performances
    - Documentaries
    - Concerts
    Many stuff to be discovered!!! [hehe]
    P/s: If you want to know anything, feel free to ask :D
    One more time, welcome!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. annchan24

annchan24 Kenkyuusei

I only watched all of her scenes but not the whole drama so I don't know the whole story haha. I don't want to see Nanase with other guy, I am jealous.

She's soooo cute

Thank you!!

I watched the Hatsumori Bemars, and some episodes from NogiDoko.. I already watched her 2 documentaries I guess.
    Do you know where I can watch the Nogizaka Under Construction, NogiBingo and Nogiroom with eng subs?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    beamsubs have their google.sheet master for lots of nogi related shows in http://www.beamsubs.com/ and you can check for more detail in http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/subbed-nogizaka-shows-thread.6775/page-169 , usually the subbers share their work there.

• Like Like x 1
  15. annchan24

annchan24 Kenkyuusei

Thank you!!

:^O^:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyone knows what episode was this? NogiDoko right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    It's from "Doko Oshi?" ver Naachan (Nogi Doko special ver for each member)
    I think it's a continuation of NogiDoko ep 128 (Ep about Naachan as 8th Single Center)
    P/s: You should merge your post. Avoid double-posting or our mod would be mad [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  17. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    welcome my friend.. feel free to ask anything nanase related stuff here, i don't know what to say about the fact that broke your heart.. but you're not alone and we can ease it out together here..
    i'm really glad to see new fans coming, nanase is really enchanting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Hello, First let me welcome you too.
    Welcome to nogizaka46 family here in stage48 :1st:

about this ^, im just giving you an options where you can watch it.

here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=994014670

im using this link all the time they update it weekly.

im very thankful to this link when im just beginning too.

once again welcome :banana::banana:

19. annchan24

annchan24 Kenkyuusei

Oopps sorry, I had no idea how to do it :worthy: Thanks btw
    Yeah, I've only know her for weeks and I'm feeling lonely.. how about the others who supported her from the start? Maybe they're dead, just kidding [hehe]
    Thank you!! Glad I found this group :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Click on "Edit" in your post (Next to the time of your post) and add more as you want.
    P/s: Keep an eye on [Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread on General Nogizaka Discussion forum

• Like Like x 1