NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @Dill Oh, to explain it better, I do believe that she put a Like on the tweets I posted because it might be relevant to the case, actually.

Like she said in the confession that she made back in January 9, it's not just her apartment address that got leaked --- as media is putting exclusive emphasis on -- but also her family's home and current telephone number. This reminded me that Maho was always secretive about letting people know about such things, one oft-repeated episode about Maho is that to engage in her idol activities undisturbed (and indeed to avoid her contact being passed around to unwanted people, especially male ones), as soon as she joined NGT she changed her phone number and mail address without telling anyone of her previous acquaintances.
    This is for example told in the member self-introduction here in this article
    [​IMG]
    ...or was even part of the subject in her individual PV from Seishun Dokei

The Showroom clip I posted, and which Maho liked, had Maho feeling suspicious about suddenly receiving a missed call from an anonymous number, then explaining that the only people she let know about her current number at all are supposed to be only a selected few, consisting of "the staff, her parents, Kani (= Tano Ayaka), Mofu (= Murakumo Fuuka), Riko, and then Riko's mother".
    I only recalled about it just now and only because I wrote a small footnote about it at the time without thinking much of it, honestly, but seeing how even Maho liked that video and the explanation that came with it in particular (that the leaker can be narrowed down to only those people she informed about her new number), people are now guessing there could be a hint useful to the case, with some even interpreting it as an indication of Ayakani's guiltiness.
    Honestly, there's been way too many weird things happening over these past two weeks to ignore it (By the way, did anyone dare to try sending a direct message to Maho, Mofu, Aina or Rena on Twitter to see what happens...? DM has been set to public for over 10 days by now.).

On a side note, another Showroom clip (not from me) that Maho liked recently was from a little reflection she had back in a 2018.08.09 Showroom, which I had already covered more in detail at the time as well, so refer to the summary I wrote in this post for more context. Again, is this too somewhat related to the case?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 16
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    d.jpg

http://www.akb48rompen.com/archives/54789082.html
    hayakawa showed up at the kks theatre show, addressed the issue and apologized.
    "As for Mamo Yamaguchi, we are proceeding with fact verification one by one, so we will not make any remarks based on speculation here. The selection of the third party committee is over and I think that it can be reported to the head next week. (i think it means early next week) In addition, we will also report to you about (the) selection."

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ephebia

Ephebia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Twitter:
    BERENiCE_gang
    I did send a message of support on the first day Maho opened her dm but it is still not marked as read/seen.

• Informative Informative x 5
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, I will say they are doing the right things *trying to be highly optimistic here*
    Need to based on facts. Even though that may not satisfy everyone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. TheHitch

TheHitch Kenkyuusei

Dude, the work you do is amazing. Thanks you for all the work you do.

It must have felt kind of surreal to get a "like" by Mahohon I bet.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If feels like Maho is dropping a breadcrumb trail even if she can't comment directly at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 12
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    yeah, this is the feeling right now.
    I tried to not put my own opinion on the previous post because it's too easy to be hopeful, and it would have may be an Ode to Maho, so I chose to spare you lol but it stuck me the fact she chose to like tweets once the "internal investigation by a 3rd party commettee" ended.
    Which makes me think we are gonna heard the same bs we heard so far.

It would be a shame, because I've never been proud of a person I don't know personally as I'm proud of Maho today.

@Cisalpine88 like @TheHitch said, thank you for you work.

I wrote to Maho, but I doubt she'll read the DMs.

• Like Like x 4
  8. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Wew, those Maho likes. She liked Kitarie's tweet too, who was the first to publicly respond to the "Maho apology".

She liked two new tweets since I last checked (@love2chiitan's support tweet). Another @Cisalpine88 tweet and this (3rd-party committee related). Someone should compile the translations of Maho's liked tweets of today.

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Gonna give a quick translation of these posts from "justice" (@ERenichan):

第三者委員会の委員名は公表するみたいだけど名前なんてどうでもいいです。何故その人を選んだのか選任理由をはっきりするべき。顧問弁護士からの友人知人紹介されても第三者委員会なんてズブズブでしかないでしょう?抜け道いくらでもあるような言い訳ばっかりよくまあ並べられるもんだよ…呆れた
    https://twitter.com/ERenichan/status/1087963309536620544

It looks like they'll make public the names of the members of the third-party committee, but the names themselves are trivial to me. What they should say is the reason they selected this or that person. Even if they are inviting people who are friends and acquaintances of the corporation lawyers, wouldn't the so-called third-party committee just be in deep collusion? There'll be only a lot of excuses being lined up one after another, which provide more than one loophole... I'm appalled of all this already.

更に新潟日報さんの本気はトップページのトップに『NGT48暴行問題』という見出しで専用のまとめページへのリンクがあるということです。地元新潟県では皆さんがこれだけの思いで注視していると運営サイドは思ってもいないんでしょうね。
    https://twitter.com/ERenichan/status/1086357647924719616

Furthermore, as a demonstration of Niigata Nippo's committment, at their top of the main page they have a link to a special news aggregator page with "NGT Assault Issue" for a title. I bet the management didn't imagine that back at the home region, in the Niigata prefecture , everyone would keep tabs on it with so much sentiment...

---
    The tweet that I posted which Maho liked is pretty self explanatory, since I already told it before. I remembered that in the same stream there's a part where she explains that as soon as she arrived in Niigata after being accepted into NGT, the first thing Maho did was to change her cellphone number and how she has never informed her past friends about her new number or any other contact ID, effectively cutting herself off from her old acquaintances. This means that her current number, which was subjected to the leak along with the rest of the personal informations, is supposed to be known only to a small circle of people within NGT.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i find it really hard to believe maho would like those tweets not knowing that fans would assume this is her confirming our theories. she's basically led us to the culprit lol
    i wonder how management and bunshun are going to deal with this now after trying to clear ayakani's name for so long

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 9
  12. vinanovi12

vinanovi12 Kenkyuusei

i found it on some tweet
    is that inapooh?

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

The name written on the photo doesn't match inapooh's real name

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    No, not Inapooh. The name of the man above is Kasai Hiroaki (he goes by the nickname of じぇぴ if you want to look up more about him), and yes he is also alleged to be directly involved in this assault. I'm still unsure if it's actually the same man that appeared in that leaked Noepii purikura from some time ago.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. vinanovi12

vinanovi12 Kenkyuusei

thanks for the explaination.. i kinda confused and unsure with the assault name

i read some tweet .. some anony mous say with japan tweet "with boyfriend" (of course not from noe.. but from some anonymous) theres 2 man in the photo.. kasai hiroaki and who is the other one ?

i ever watched akbingo and noeppi said 18 man/boys ever crush on her..
    its that mean she ever date too like her gang ? tano ayaka cs
    i kinda regret with noeppi action by tweeting like that.
    and also she post some tweets then delete 10 minutes later that management prevent member from talking. its really suspicious why she delete her tweet anyway?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    It sounds like Noe is just trying to save her butt.
    Even though she's in the showroom video clearly laughing and mocking Mahohon along with Ayaka....

I would like to say thanks again to those who have been actively translating tweets and articles through all this. :worthy:

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. TheHitch

TheHitch Kenkyuusei

Ever since the beginning this whole situation seemed to paint a story that felt like a spiritual sequel to the Tonya Harding - Nancy Kerrigan story but with more protagonists and 2 times the amount of cover-up.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was on twitter while Noe was in her tweet rush at 4 am JPN time and from what I understood she wrote a controversial post that could be misunderstood - the one that seems to affirm mngmnt told the girls to not post about Maho - and then erased it and wrote both mngmnt and the members (all the members?) decided to appear happy and trasparent on socials.
    Correct me if I got this whole thing wrong.

What it stuck me, other than the mess Noe managed to make with 3/4 tweets - is the events chrnology.
    Maho likes tweets, NGT new mngmnt go on theater talking about the 3rd party people and their investigation and then Noe start posting her stuff, not leaving out the former manager...
    meanwhile, are Team G members - other than Rika - posting something anywhere?

Still today, even without saying nothing lately, Maho is still the most credible source of what happened.

Edit: for some reason I was convinced the investigation was being wrapped up and closed, but I read now they have yet to start? :hmm:

• Like Like x 3
  19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    They finished selecting the 3rd party investigators.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miharu has sent out a couple of tweets in the past hour:
    https://twitter.com/piyomi48/status/1089122953315405824
    https://twitter.com/piyomi48/status/1089135816683577344

However the first was just to promote her latest Instagram picture and the second was about the monthly photos in the NGT48 Group Shop. She appears to have resumed Twitter 2 days ago but only to promote various photos of herself (in BLT and Instagram).

• Informative Informative x 1