Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    i don't mind sasshi centre, she's originally from AKB and she's the most popular member
    what i don't like is THEY DON'T INCLUDE TOMU! my girl :( so sad for her, management really hate her huh? she's top 7 for god sake! still they ignore her...
    well, at least we got Miu! that's great news for me..
    about the NGT girls.. i have a mixed feelings about them, well ogiyuka and nakai has big production company backing them up so it's reasonable. but i prefer no NGT girls for the time being..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    MNSG had 36 which 27 were AKB48 members. Well, HKT48 already existed indeed.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Everyday, Kachuusa was a pre-SSK single and those always include as many girls as possible.

I like the current senbatsu of 20-something, but I would like them to limit the SG participation to 2 girls per SG.
    That way, we'd have 9 or 10 from them and 12, 13 or 14 from AKB itself.

But ohwell, we'll see how much some of them appear in the MV. Hopefully it won't be another Jabaja thing.

4. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Surprised to see 2 HKT younglings selling out already

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is pretty sad...Nako and Sakura doesn't participating in Sasshi's last single. Esp. Nako :(

• Old Old x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 6
  9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Literally who is saying that?

All I see is people wishing for more AKB reps (Seichan, Megu, Renachi, Kojimako etc).

Sashi will for sure get a sendoff HKT single, no need to overcrowd this one with more HKT reps.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Will she though?
    She’s centering this single and her graduation song will be here, so I doubt she’ll even appear in HKT’s next.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, i sort of thought that too since a new HKT single doesn't seem to be on the horizon till maybe April? Late June/early July maybe? I mean who knows but Sasshi is def out by then and AKB was the only chance to say goodbye properly minus her final concert which will be HKT heavy I imagine. Seems unfortunate but it is what it is with such a tight schedule and NGT's issue atm.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nah, HKT are definitely releasing in April.

Sasshi’s graduation is on April 28th, and even if she doesn’t appear in the single per se, I’m sure they’ll include some documentary of sorts to squeeze her out.

I can see her watching HKT performing the new single like Yuko was watching Labrador back in her concert back in 2014.

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea I hope they will add something special for her - as they should.

Also, was that the performance Mayuyu had a glitch saying the title of the song? lol

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's only a surprise if you've been distracted. Everyone was calling it. In fact, if the 54th wasn't so PD48esque it would've happened earlier.

Nagi used to be the most popular eito, but Ikumin was the main push. Both were part of BwT's senbatsu (Ikumin's second), but after that Team 8 was completely ignored until Yamada. Then Yuiyui's hype began and Nagi suffered the most with it. She still remained as one of the most popular eitos, but there was a huge gap between her and Yuiyui-Berin-Naru; she was like at the same level as Odaeri or Tanao. Even though she climbed one place and had more votes than in the previous year, that 69th place in 2017 felt like the end for her chances of ever returning to the place that used to belong to her, not to mention that there was a huge anti campaign against her for months. But by 2018 things began to change. The antis were gone, she decided to do something to improve by posting in her mobile blog every day, by taking great selfies, by making those singing InstaStories. And people began to notice it. When nobody expected it, she ranked 22 places higher last year, above Berin and even Naru. From that moment on she's been on a roll. Her handshake sales improved, she's being praised by Eito fans in Japan and they began to ask when would she come back to the senbatsu. She also has a group of die-hard fans that follow her everywhere and spend a lot of money. Yet, that wasn't enough. She's not back to the senbatsu because AKS is finally pushing young gens. If you look at the previous single's sales, only the usual senbatsu members sold more than she did; she had better sales than Zukkii, Satone, Odaeri, Manaka, Naamin, Megu, Seichan, any other girl of the type. Only Megu and Seichan have a better Sousenkyo rank, but they have worse sales. Then AKS gave her a solo center song to see how it would work... and it ranked 16th. What made her come back was results and nothing more than that. And that's why Megu and Seichan are still out, because AKB works all year long and not just for a single in the Summer. I don't like it either, I wanted AKS to gave more chances to other members too, but that's how they manage things.
    But they will probably drop her in the next single (or maybe for the December one, since the next one should have a bigger senbatsu), unless her sales keep improving.

It's a bit different than Myao's situation, because no one can really tell why she came back for TwI. Well, actually we can. At the time she was being pushed as AKB's MC or something like that.

Most of those outside jobs, like the Ainu one and her CMs, aren't really related to AKB. She has a "solo" career since 2014. Hokkaido doesn't have a sister group, so the 48G girls have a few chances to get some local jobs there (poor Shiorin). Nappi also has her own Hokkaido CM, Sayaya used to have one too, and Azuma Rion is still the Coach&Four face, I think. So stop saying that Sapporo should have a group!!!

• Informative x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Old x 1
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    ^ ネヴァー!

Well I also agree that AKB48 singles now should have at least 32 members. Since 11gatsu, AKB48 singles have no more 28 members. Come on AKS, you aren't going to bankrupt. Where the hell the money you got from selling over 3 million CDs of Teacher Teacher? That Jurina CG clearly looks low budget so don't be stingy.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't like big senbatsu. I want the senbatsu thing back to 16-nin. Or they should sometime make another Yuuhi ga or Must be Now with 9 or 10 senbatsu members. You should admit that a big senbatsu (28, 32, 36) wilk have no point to the backrow senbatsu members. They'll barely appear in MV, not have solo shoot in music perform, nor even perform in some reality show.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Naachan about AKB48 55th single:
    It will be Sashihara-san's graduation single. We've finished with the MV filming, the dance & the MV feels so Sashihara-san. It's a classic, cute idol song

cr. Okadananafans

as everybody expect...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i hope it feels like another sukinanda vibe... classic AKBish

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's going to be hard for AKB to go back to a regular 16-member senbatsu. We have five sister groups nowadays, and if each one of them has two representatives, that leaves six spots for AKB, which would be taken by the same six members every single.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Then they should stop include SG members in AKB48 senbatsu, or if management can't do that (of course they'll never can), they can include the centre of SG group and give 10-11 senbatsu spots to AKB members. Some big name of SG that can't be exclude:
    SKE: Jurina (ace) and Dasu (SSK's queen)
    NMB: No body, maybe Miru is the next ace
    HKT: Hana (ace)
    NGT: Ogiyuka (ace) & Rika (agency issue)
    STU: no body, maybe Yumirin (ace) to promote the group

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2