1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Lately, there has been more and more content of Tecchan with members. I really hope it's a sign that she's getting better both mentally and physically.

Talking about interaction with members, Tecchan and Uemuu in the teaser for Keyaki House somehow makes my heart goes "kyun" LMAO :D

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Like Like x 3
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    "Feels like a young couple who breaks into the school pool at night and spend youthful time together"

INDEED :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I just watched the CDTV performance and she still has that taping on her wrist. Looks like she hasn't healed yet. Might be why the choreo isn't as intense as it usually is.

5. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Glad she didn't hide her face again. I also like how she closed her eyes in her solo part. Happy that we get so many content of her nowadays either from Hibiki, members, performance, etc. Hopefully we'll get more. It's make me remember her absence one year ago and we can see her mainly in SoL only.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Totally agree. But the three Keyaki House videos are on three different disks, lol. Must buy three? Sony and AkiP know what they're doing.

EDIT:
    Here's a tweet with a little 19-second compendium of smiling Techi in Keyaki House. Flopping down on the couch beside Nijika (I think) is great:

https://twitter.com/Morishi46/status/1099370172442243072

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

8. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    190226 Miichan's blog.
    techiminami001.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Step by step. She still looks a bit tense, but you can see her eyes. And her mature beauty.

• Like Like x 3
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm really happy to see all these photos with the members, I can't remember the last time she appeared so often in their blogs (I hope I don't jinx this and this is the last photo we get of her with the members this year lmao). I hope it's a good sign.

She always had a mature vibe but you can tell she's becoming an adult this year. She looks very beautiful recently. And yes, her bangs are shorter than they were last year which I'll also take as a good sign.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I absolutly love her dance in the new song, she is always very expressive with her eyes and moves.
    I just watched the two performances that Keyaki did, amazing!!
    I´m so happy to see Techi promoting again <3<3<3<3<3.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Here's the translation preview of Hirate's Rockin' on Japan by toomuchidea:
    "Doing Hibiki, i took my first step into acting world, and i thought that i were not in Keya then i wouldn't be here. I thought that there is a meaning to me being in Keya. That's why i went back to Keyaki. There was a feeling like 'I must return, but having it (Hitsuji) as one of Keyaki songs, it's not something that i would say have saved me, but it kind of make me feel that there is a meaning to myself. Like "Oh, i can let out this feeling". I think that this is the feeling that has been haunting me".

The interview has 26 pages will be released on 02/28
    https://rockinon.com/interview/detail/184188?rtw
    IMG_20190227_204410.jpg

The unpublished clip of Hirate Yurina and Kitagawa Keiko on TOKIOカケル
    https://twitter.com/W_K_NANAMI46/status/1100759752781422592?s=19
    https://twitter.com/W_K_NANAMI46/status/1100761226538172421?s=19
    https://twitter.com/W_K_NANAMI46/status/1100762425358352391?s=19
    https://twitter.com/Sora_Mato_2nd/status/1100735401927405568?s=19

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    From the very start to this point, Tecchan really loves Keyaki :cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Those variety clips got more Techi content than 10 episode of Keyakakenai.
    Im a bit teary seeing her having fun and does not look like being forced, I want to see more of this version of Techi.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She was thinking to graduate last year huh? I'm glad she chose to stay. :(

@Asphyxia so true. I guess techi feel comfortable talking about social issue. I really enjoy the conversation. Too bad no one sub the full of tokio kakeru.

Anyway i'm happy techi could join the showroom to promoting this single. Seeing her with keyaki members again is what i have been wanting for. Still hope she will do handshake again. I hope see will be more open this year.

February is good month for us so many techi stuff.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  16. kawauso

kawauso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Her smile makes me happy<3

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    wow 26 pages...! it will be an interesting read for sure. based on the interview preview, i'm glad Hibiki happened and she was able to find her place/purpose.

--
    youtube upload of yesterday's SHOWROOM

190228 Ishimori's blog
    [​IMG]

and Miichan's blog
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

So Keyaki chan performed a private event for Stripe International and its president turn out a Keyaki's fan (I guess he is also a Techi oshi) . In his tweet he praised Keyaki as a artist group. So glad to hear that.

And about the picture he uploaded, my friends and I all feel that we can see a 2016 Saimajo Techi here - but more mature and calmer. As I said before, maybe this year we can see a new side of Techi, an "otona" Hirate Yurina[oversized image]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Is the third year in the row they appeared on that event. They performed Silent Mayority and Kuroi Hitsuji.

As expected, Keyakizaka46 left an incredible image and the STRIPE president enjoy and praised the performance.

EDIT: I was searching and asking for information but sadly Ishikawa-san (STRIPE International Group President) never said something about being Keyakizaka46 or Techi-chan fan. But until we know, several STRIPE members are the group fans.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1