1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent GIRLS LOCKS!. Really funny. Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    God bless Oda Nana [hehe]

[oversize image]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    From Oda's blog
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a tweet reporting what other members said about Techi when the writer met them during handshake:

モリシさん~‏@Morishi46
    I heard from them what they like about Techi During HS
    Risa → Her cute aspect
    Yuipon → Everything about her is cute
    Nijika → Her existence
    Muuchan → Everything is cute
    Fuuchan → When Techi eats onigiri
    The members look a bit tired~ I want them to rest well

• Like Like x 4
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Sorry for the late post. I didn't felt good.

Techi-chan on the last GIRLS LOCKS!.

A new test to Techi-chan, she will try to make hammayo (she have no idea). Absolutely funny.
    Even if I'm sad, this type of program makes me happy.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Not my record. Thanks to my friend for the record. All credits to him.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    No problem at all. Thanks for always updating Tecchan's SOL :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The young Kabuki actor Somegoro Ichikawa sent the picture of him with hirate on his instagram. He interviewed hirate for SWITCH magazine.

somegoro_official___BvhAcTclRWx___.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sony may be pushing Pon performance-wise, but outside of that and with Neru graduating, I believe Risa is getting a lot of exposure lately, and may become the face of Keya if Techi were to leave.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I was specifically commenting on the previous post's portion "...with no face of group that public know". My comment wasn't solely on Risa, as it relates to Techi. I love both Techi and Risa, there is no need to be annoyed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i can hear suzumoto screaming all the way to france

• Creative Creative x 2
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Keyaki won't be done but when Techi graduates it will definitely have a huge impact because she's the face of Keyakizaka. Personally I think that nowadays her presence with the public has kind of gone down since she doesn't appear much in promotional stuff (although I'd wait to see the Nikkei power idol ranking which should come out next month), but since she's still the center (and she was all over the Kuroi Hitsuji music video) she's still the first member of Keyakizaka that comes up to people's minds when they think of the group. I'm of the opinion that Kuroi Hitsuji is the last Techi center single (except for maybe a graduation single, if anyone is getting a graduation single in Keyaki it's Techi), since it was meant to be released last year. I'm sure Pon is the next center. Her photobook sales were very low though which surprised me. If I were Sony I'd push Risa, her Ambivalent performance was cool.

As for the rumor of her solo promotions, I don't know, I love Techi but it would kind of annoy me to see her being disconnected from the group (no Keyakake, no group photoshoots or CMs, and I know advertisers ask for her but I guess Sony or Techi doesn't want her to do group CMs) but go solo. It's probably just photoshoots though, I can't see her going solo yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I can understand what you're saying, perhaps it's better that Techi doesn't do much group promotions then. Sony should def push more girls. I don't think Techi is graduating anytime soon though. Although knowing her we'd never get any hints of her graduating, unlike with Neru, Zuumin, Yone and Mona.

lol I definitely would never check 5ch if I was in your shoes or in any Techi oshi's shoes. I remember when Stargazer came out people mocked her and said she lied about being injured so that she wouldn't go to Kohaku (even though Stargazer was shot in April). Techi is a very polarizing idol, she has a lot of haters but she has a lot of fans too, so it doesn't ultimately matter. Hopefully she doesn't check any of this stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Keyaki won't be "done" if Techi graduate, they'd adjust the direction, make good PR stuff and go on.

Who knows? Perhaps even gather all those people that now are staying as far as possible because of the internal fandom drama that seems go on since forever.
    Pon is a good choice since awhile. Her push didn't start yesterday and surely she has qualities and got enough time to polish them.
    She is one of those who could absolutely take center position and help to bring keyaki to higher goals without making the style completely different from what is now. And so is Suzumoto, so is Habu, Risa, Aoi, if she's ever gonna come back (surprisingly I'm quite anticipating it) and who knows the kind of contribuition 2nd gen (and perhaps 3rd gen) are gonna bring.

Keyaki is a group and Techi is the best choice mngmnt made in term of recognition and to differentiate it from other groups under Aki-p franchise, but that doesn't mean Techi herself hadn't paid the price of it time and time again.

One of the things I love more lately is the fact that now every member knows how hard is to be there, to carry the group and yet all of them want to do more, all of them are ready to pay the price. Together.

(I quite love that, and Ue idolizing Techi like there's no tomorrow [hehe])

And, frankly, the choreos we saw without Techi in it, show that Keyaki won't suffer too much qualitatively if mnmgnt decides to keep going with this formula. MV to Techi and Tv appearances lead by a different girl each time.
    As Techi and Keyaki fan I would totally support that if it ever become reality. Also, while Techi has a star quality no one can reach right now, it doesn't means there aren't members who are better than she is at singing and dancing.

So, in my humble opinion, Keyaki has every resource to go on strong.

This said, I'll never understand why Techi fans keep going on 5ch, but to each their guilty pleasure, I guess. What I know is that Techi seems the kind of person who always need new challenges and new incentives, regardles of the results they'd bring to her personally. She wants do things and she want perform them perfectly. This has always been one of the stronger and weakest qualities she has.
    So I don't think she's gonna leave the entertainment world if people keep offering her new challenges.

Hopefully that means we'll soon have a new movie or a new drama serie with her in :D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    I don't know why anyone takes anything from that site seriously since it's all nasty comments and unfounded rumors. just insecure wotas who need to trash talk young girls to feel better about themselves.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Quote from the editor of Rockin On Japan magazine about Techi in Thursday night's Anniversary Live in Osaka Festival Hall: "It has really been a long time since I watched a Keyaki live with Hirate right in the middle. Truly, this person's very existence, this person's magnetism, this overwhelming centripetal force.... I felt anew how these made her completely different from any other idol in her evanescent feeling, her preciousness, her strength." He goes on to say that her enormous weight does distort the group, but the group is also perfect. He never gets used to Hirate performances, the way they seize your heart. Every place, every instant you watch Hirate perform, there is something new.

I do recommend Techi not bother with 5ch, since some threads do have vicious Hirate antis in them, but in general, 5ch is a lot better than people think. There are lots of knowledgeable and enthusiastic wotas there with interesting opinions. But it is free and anonymous, so some bad posts get in, too. Nobody "runs" the place to that extent, although the new management that changed the name from 2ch to 5ch has worked to eliminate some of the worst stuff. Some threads are quite awful, some threads are great. But there are a number of traditional idol fans who despise Hirate and her fans, for whatever reason, not just on 5ch but elsewhere.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    My biggest disappointment about the 3rd anniversary setlist was the lack of Fukyouwaon. I really want Techi to perform Fukyouwaon again because I hate the thought of her last Fukyouwaon performance being the Kohaku one (even though the first Kohaku performance was great, it's just that NHK's greediness had to ruin everything). I'm hoping they might include it at Budokan.

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Dang that's cold

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    how dare he call Techi fat

[hehe]

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's a statement of fact: Hirate has been so good and so praised and so prominent (that's the kind of weight he means), that she's like a giant planet disturbing the orbits of other planets. Other groups may be more equal, but Keyaki has been dominated by the presence of Techi. It may have caused problems for the group, but it has given us some great, great performances. And if Keyaki can readjust to the evolving situation, accepting but managing that "weight," the group will take off again from now.

Good signs at the second live last night. More positive comments from the audience. Techi apparently did the Ambivalent cartwheel no problem. And seemed happy.

One little story is that during a musical interlude, Ten-chan smiled/laughed at Techi, and Techi laughed back. Lots of praise for Ten-chan in the GENERAL thread. Some people describe them as "flirting," lol.

• Like Like x 4
  20. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont want to praise her outside, so I just post it here

At first when I heard that Keyaki covered Synchronicity, even though i'm kinda a toxic Hirate fan (i guess you guys already knew it), i did think that other member would center it rather than Techi, maybe Kobayashi or Risa (because they had that "soft" feeling) so it's such an suprise that Techi centered it. I read a lot of report praising her but I'm not sure how she performs this song and after seeing the leaked video, i feel really really "high". Techi in this song is so brilliant, like this song is made for her to be center. Thank to the person who re-make it (probably TAKAHIRO-Sensei) and Keyaki-chan's hardworking, i feel like this is Keyaki's song (I dont mean to put down Nogi original ver, Maiyan and other girls do more than perfect, I aslo prefer Nogi choreo to Keyaki choreo, just the feeling Keyaki brings to this song is different than Nogi so it seems that this is a different song, more than a cover). Techi performed with an "otona" and sincere feeling. Because she usually expresses with strong-meaning songs, the way she pull out with this kind of song is kinda "blow" me. And her smile at the end was so beautiful, sincere and bright. Somehow, I feel like that seeing her smile is enough.

Interesting that people recall the time when she was pissed off because Aki-P gave the song she like to another group. At first I guessed it was Dare Ai but after 3ani, some people guess that might be Synchronicity. This might be lasted as a mystery forever but thinking about it seems fun.

And even though I prefer Keyaki dark side to bright one and want them to countinue with artist-like path, now seeing Techi smiled like that make me realize: those things are no longer important to me. I dont mind if Sony will countinue burrying Fukyouwaon

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3