Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She gain alot positive review from fans and non fans! So proud of her. Some said her technical performance might not as polished as Naa and Manatsu. But her cuteness and smoll figure fit so much in zero position.

Yoda-cwan:blush:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    @tiktok agreed. seeing the group part way for her little short cuteness walkway was so fun to see :1st: I look forward to more yodachan centering [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yoda centre for the summer single please :1st:

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yess please. Her overload kawaiiness will explode for summer single.

And, she is most well balance in term popularity among 3rd gen. Both diehard and casual fans like her. Most popular 3rd gen and less haters, if we compare her to Mizuki and Minamin.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yoda's blog title scared the crap out of me. Luckily it is about graduation from high school.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  8. Tasya

Tasya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She has no aura center at all. Why mngmt push her like gen 3 has no visual at all. When u have mizuki minamin.. and kuboshi... and her height just don't fit with zero position

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Because (a) she's twice as popular as any of those members?

and (b) because "centre aura" is a fantasy that doesn't actually exist.

• Winner Winner x 8
  10. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Well, her center performance is liked by audience. Not only Nogi fans, but also the casuals.

And you can check many positive online reactions favoring her. Fans way like her than other 3rd gen centers. And guess what, ppls said her cuteness (her height make her even more cute) make her stand out as center.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Because it is all very subjective. Whether or not a member has a center aura differs from person to person. We can't all like the same things. And there is certainly more involved than just visual. The height argument is ridiculous, I hope I don't need to explain why.

Yoda wouldn't be my first pick either, but at the same time I am totally fine with the things being as they are.

13. Tasya

Tasya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ashurin nanase and maiyan are the example of center who has aura center that everyone can't denied.. but yoda just because her title "the next naachan" seems to be overated. And mizuki seems more had many job than yoda. And the fact minamin beat yoda to have model job. I bet yoda will follow momoko to be called "failed push member"

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Care to explain what was that called 'aura center'? Because all 3 people you mentioned has different aura, at leats for me. But it's okay if you can't explain.

15. Tasya

Tasya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Their charms ofc different. Even me who's not their fan..admit they deserve to be face of nogi. But objectively still can't see from yoda. Because when i see her performance in taiwan concert when she centering synchro... her performance is really suck..
    And not twice... she always ruin the coreo. Like jikouchu pv....
    Okay. Maybe she is the best of 3rd gen like u all said.. So i think she deserve to be center of sakamichi akb instead mizuki. Guess why she is not being chosen as the center of that single...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The last thing we need is a Hirate’s fan tell us who should we put into the center position. At least she smiles and makes people who watch her feel happy, instead of covering her face with her hair and keeping her mouth shut while singing. And at least she let people enjoy watching the performance instead of questioning what is wrong with her attitude today.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Tasya

Tasya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ofc it's the concept that keya bring you know. It will be weird when kuroi hitsuji being performed with wide smile.... when the song itself is all about depression. You know it's very different when techi in futari saison. For me techi is the best performer than anyone who can replace her to be center...

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

One wise men once said, it's hard to win the debate against smart people but it's impossible to win the debate against... Techi fans?

Edit : can't even found where's explanation about that's so called 'aura center'.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    If you want to troll, at least follow the rules. No double posting.
    Otherwise please go back to Techi’s thread. Hey.... soon you will claim we are bashing Techi, when you are the one starting these conversation with your first post.

I don’t see how is Techi and Yoda’s “level” different? Any gold standard for reference?? For example the SI unit for length is metre (m). This is set and agreed by scientists.

Definition of a “metre”
    https://www.bipm.org/en/CGPM/db/17/1/

Please provide an internationally worldwide agreed definition of “level”. I would love to hear that.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    @Tasya

Tryhard to downplay Yoda, eh?

Please come to actual handshake event or read fans report at least. Not to mention other popularity metric like SR, twitter mention, LINE poll, etc.
    She is clearly most popular 3rd gen.

Yoda been slowing down her idol activities due her education. She was in her final year and just graduate from high school recently.

Mizuki might getting alot acting jobs. But Yoda still more popular, at least until now.

I hope you not forget that Maiyan also has more gigs than Naa, but Naa serve center positions more.

This is Nogi anyway. Thay have member who serve as Face like Maiyan and Ikoma, they also have member who serve as ace and fandom darling like Naa, Ashu, and Yoda.

• Like Like x 3