1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

DMM.com [LIVE!! ON DEMAND] - Monthly Subscriptions

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^I would go for the bitcash method. HRP seems to be busy lately.

2. Rensel

Rensel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you for quick answer. Just want access sooo bad! :) That's the way I'll go then.

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^If you have an AMEX card, it seems to work for most ppl as well.

4. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you so much for the tips :)

I have now a AKB48 LOD Monthly Subscription :inlove: Probably I will buy later the SKE48 and NMB48 LOD, too. I bought the LOD with a BitCash Ex Card. It was very simple.

5. azura00

azura00 Kenkyuusei

I keep on getting this error when I try to watch any of the perfs. My download manager and player is also not working. Am I the only one who's having a problem?

[​IMG]

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    there were some changes in the site since the last time I visited.
    The dmm player now uses silverlight.
    I'm looking to download the NGT stage (free until 01/31), but i can't find the download link, and it looks like it's only available for streaming.
    [​IMG]
    in the boxed section in the right, the button in the DMM player box opens the player (link under is a faq)
    The button in the windows section is a link my browser can't open.

7. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Download a video conversion program then convert the file I did this solely for sliming down the file size on my computer all my stages are under 800 mb I used the ps3 file conversion to do it! the best is Format Factory

8. Vivian Huang

Vivian Huang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomiyoshiasuka
    Hi, i'm wondering if this forum is still active. I'm trying to pay for a download and livestream of my oshimen's graduation live that took place today and would like to see if it's possible for to help me with this process.

P.S. I'm new to all of this and recently became a HKT48 fan

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I found someone here selling DMM gift cards.

Can I use that? Also, is it true I can purchase just one show? Because my oshimen theater is now very few, she can perform just once every month and most of theater shows nowadays are for KKS.

Then I can just buy 500 yen worth DMM gift card to see one show?

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I'll just tell you what I always do.

First of all you need a VPN for every interaction you do with the DMM 48 Live on Demand site. Logging in, buying, going through the pages with LODs and starting the stream or download. (I'm not sure if you need to stay connected with VPN throughout the entire download, I only stream).

Once you have started a stream you do not have to stay connected with VPN.
    So right at the intro you can turn it off.

I personally bought a VPN (Vypr) but if you want a free one, using SoftEther VPN to connect to the Tsukaba University VPNs is pretty okay.

Then for payments I just buy DMM points using my Paypal, the conversion is 1 Yen = 1 Point so that's easy.
    I'm subbed so I get a mail to load up new points when the time is near, but it'll be the same for a one-time buy.

That's it. LODs stay watchable for a month after performance, just like it was before. Even if you download, the DMM player still checks it. (I think you even need a VPN for the player too?)

Oh, and if you want to use Mobile DMM, the VPN rules are less strict there. I only used my VPN on mobile to log in once and that's it, but no clue how to pay through that app.

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    AKB48 DMM page currently has 6 archived shows for streaming. (For about 2 weeks now) Sister groups have over 20 stages archived for each. I get the Akihabara theater has been shut down for almost all August, but the July shows are not even up. The keep advertising shows on YT for JLOD live but those shows are not in archive delivery or revival (I think they are doing this just for some kind of artist subsidy https://j-lodlive2.jp/) Anyone else seeing this with an active DMM sub?

Thankfully the 2 person shows start tonight [2021.9.6] or I was gonna write CS a really rude Google translated gaijin email

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why would the July shows be up? It's September already. The JLOD stuff should be available on VR Square either on a "virtual lobby" screen or actual VR cam (I haven't checked that all the recent uploads are there but they do have up through July 25).

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    @x_lambs from my understanding, their YT ads for JLOD Lives are meant to promote Eizo center subscribtions (Aka Netflix48)