1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Our beloved Neru-chan signing her commemorative panel in Shibuya TSUTAYA.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Dani-chan blog.

[​IMG]
    "The adorable Neru".

------------------------

From Fuu-chan blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-----------------------
    She is so cute but all those images makes me sad.

=========================================================================================

From her commemorative panel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Panel notes: She was there. She thanks all who gone to visit the panel. For this almost 4 years. Happy to be part of Keyakizaka and to be idol. :cry2:

She has grown 2cm and she has corrected the height in the panel.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Ok... a strange message appeared on my groups chat:

"Neru-chan also interviewed a baseball player and the good guy is Neru-chan fan... Remember that"

I know this is a reference to Eto Misa-san good news. I just want Neru-chan be happy in her life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i have same thought... seeing misa-senpai news.
    Neru dont follow misa-senpai yet...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. NogiFan101

NogiFan101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What's wrong with her getting a boyfriend lol?

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    in the words from our great katakana keyaki member, [hehe]

rsz_5cb2f4ce869cf.png

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. NogiFan101

NogiFan101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Which ep is this?

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It was Neru's and Fuuchan's location shoot episode. Episode 110 or 111, either of them. Not really sure though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    @NogiFan101 episode 110. They were talking about her photobook :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Well, I feel baka asking this but does Neru have more fangirls than average idol fanbase?
    Normally, a cute female idol has more fanboys but I've seen a lot of girls have Neru as their oshi, and they are kinda loyal too
    And this does not have anything to do with the current topic, trust me lol

The NeruFuu episode is gold, I smile through the whole episode everytime I see it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    aaarghhh...still want to know why she's grad...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Obviously model type idols are extremely popular among girls. But the "aura" is different.

Talking with Neru-chan is like you talk with a normal friend. I think that is why she is so popular also among girls, because you have that feeling of closeness and trust with her. Like you know her from years... I don't know other fans but is like you want to call her to the phone to go and walk a bit while talk.

That is why Neru-chan is special... is just a normal girl.

Neru-chan is the idol any girl see her and say, she is different, she is like me... I can talk with her without fear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She's kinda like the girl next door, down to earth idol
    Watching her old vids, I see she can talk with everyone, even her old senpai
    I wonder if the time she spent on Goto island gave her that character
    Well, reading her blogs and some translated interviews, I do want to talk with her because her view of things is interesting and unique
    I listen to a few songs Neru recommended, she has good taste!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    back then when they did Neru's fan interviews,many fangirls said they liked her face, she's cute and has healing power, beside her Nagasaki dialect is cute and she's smart
    Her "The Idol" aura is amazing

I always thought an idol time span is at least 5 years :wall:

• Like Like x 2
  14. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

Heart beating painfully.
    Lung breathing deeply.
    Eyes producing tears.
    Skin spiking hairs.
    I just started catching up with Keyaki and Nogi after a year break.
    I'm not the biggest fan of Neru and Nanase but I enjoyed watching them in keyakake and nogichuu.
    Knowing their graduation at once is painful especially neruneru (I'm a 21 Keyaki member fan).
    Not to mention I also just knew Manaka, another member I enjoy watching, has graduated.
    It is tough to accept.
    tough..

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In my mind, I have two possibilities. The first possibility is that Neru is not really a singer and dancer. She can do them well enough, and is a good entertainer, but for a career she may feel she should concentrate on acting and TV appearances of various kinds, things she is quite good at. The amount of money she took in might be a lot more than from being a member of an idol group, too...if things work out. If they don't, she can go to college somewhere in the world, helped by the money she took in from the photobook.

The soothsayer on that trip to Korea with Naako told her to do what she wanted, not what she thought she should do. I'm not sure whether staying with Keyaki was what she wanted to do or what she felt she should do.

My second possibility has to do with Neru maybe now feeling out of place in the group. This is just my feeling, not based on clear facts. It relates to how seriously I took that time two years ago when Neru invaded Sugai's Showroom and quite discourteously took it over. She wrecked the careful plan Yukka had set up (but made the show more interesting in the process). Why would she do that? It felt as if Neru was frustrated and upset at something and just couldn't stop herself from pushing Sugai around (in the following week, she obliquely mentioned having made some big mistake). I think her feelings may have gone back to Yukka having been made captain at the beginning of 2017.

Techi had stated on more than one occasion that she preferred having no captain, and depending on the members' sense of responsibility to keep things on schedule. At that point, I suspected Neru agreed. Neru, Techi and Shida are the main free-spirit members of Keyakizaka. Sugai is the well-behaved representative of authority. Perhaps this is now Sugai's group, and Neru is feeling out of place. Especially with her wild sister Shida gone.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    yeah i alwyas feel that after the showroom incident with sugai, neru have started to wear an extra layer of mask. by mask i mean something like her becoming too proper and too stiff in her interactions especially on tv. most fans also sees her as being the classic idol type like mayuyu, . its high likely the stress of trying to meet those expectations contrary to showing her actual personality took its toll

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    What's this showroom incident you speak of?

18. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    sugai showroom with fuchan, satoshi and neru sometime mid 2017

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I can't help but wonder if things would be different if she had been allowed to join Keyakizaka from the beginning. On several times she mentioned that she felt a bit like an outsider in Kanji Keyakizaka (but I don't think she ever felt like a full Hiragana Keyaki member either) despite the fact that the Kanji girls never held her late acceptance against her, except for Yone (that we know of). I think their initial response to her joining was normal, but you could tell they got close by their reaction to her joining the senbatsu in Sekai Ai (happy tears). Neru has always been in between and that was probably very hard for her. Perhaps she'd still be here if she was a full time member from the start.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it's on yuka SR, the incident that anti's claimed and spreading it as " Bullying ", those butt hurt people are intentionally did that, they already hate neru the moment she was accepted into K46 with the "special exception", so they try to pouring oils into fire, she success in every task the mgmt give, TV, Radio, Magazine etc, she's popular and suits in every task given to her, that makes those haters think she made most others members "Jobless"[hehe]

• Like Like x 2