1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 8th [Kuroi Hitsuji] (2019/02/27)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Lack of aura makes it bland. Not that Nogi had a defined aura from the start. It was basically the push from members what they become as classy aura. Same with Keyaki on mysterious aura. And you hear members in Hinata keep using happy aura. No matter what kind of style they have they will always be true to their aura because members personality are part of it. AKB had genuine members from the start but most of them decided to graduate early on when the group peaked. Got replaced by pretty girls that basically just want the title and follow management's direction and has nothing to say. You need to have a vision that Sakamichi members have.

Keyaki was supposed to be like any other idol group looking at Keyaki's 2015 yearbook. Aki-P lost the frilly and fluff image on AKB but wanted it on a new group because they were young and energetic. And you had Mayu Harada and the other girl (who left before the group debuted on TV).

We can thank the members of what they become today.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Like someone already said, you don't need to fix something that's not broken. And I completely agree.

I was just rewatching Hiraishin choreo and damn! It was SO GOOD! (also Shida!!! :cold::cold::cold:) and before that I may have watched the only Kaze Ni perf in whcih Techi was actually lively (lol) and it's still so fun to watch though my fave is Garasu, followed by Kuroi Hitsuji and Getsuyoubi. Even Ambivalent is good though I never liked the song that much.

Yet, no matter the fact Keyaki has probably the highest standard in matter of choreos in both 48 and Sakamichi (and other groups perhaps?), there will always be people who would them be different.
    Which means be like every other idol group around.
    This time is because their choreos, usually are their songs or how member act on keyakitte. I'm sure there're other things too. You can never win lol

I'm a lot less active here because of different reasons, but personally I'm truly amazed by how much the girls grew as group, as people and artistically.
    Truly proud of them

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

This, for sure. As shown in some behind the scenes footage, including Yoshimotozaka's weekly TV show, Takahiro receives the track and the lyrics, then he interprets the work through his own lens before passing it down to the performers.

Takahiroisms as stated by Takahiro himself:
    • Keyaki's outfit designers spend so much time making them long and flowing uniforms, so the choreographies should have some twirls to show them off. (KYZ46 SHOW)
    • Talk to the girls about how they interpret the lyrics and how they wish to express their part after he's already decided how he would have them portray it and adapt. (Some magazine interview, probably.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    5th week sales : 6,246 copies (total: 876,235)

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    6th week sales : 3,135 copies
    Total: 879,370

6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I feel Kuroi Hitsuji single was rushed with hs events and half slots for Gana members. I don't expect this single to sell 1 million copies in lifetime like Glass and Ambivalent. As for now, they should capitalize on 2gen's upcoming four events before Budokan. Next single would probably not be released until fall (Nov) which I expect a better planned single from mngmt. Next release should be a second album in the summer. Might be announced at Budokan on day 3. Either June or July. If the production is delayed like what happened with Gana's first album (initially planned for May) it will be postponed and moved to July.

7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    7th week sold 1,853 copies
    Total : 881,223 copies

8. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I've come across an amazing video.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Take in all the atmosphere and I mean all the atmosphere. I'm sure majority of us will be quite interested to see this.

9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I'm pretty convinced why Kuroi Hitsuji single stopped get promoted. Second album is coming. This song will be on the album. Save your money.

10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^^ That's the actual location the MV was filmed ? The MV itself made it look like it was in the middle of a busy city rather than a quiet suburban neighborhood :chuffed:

11. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    dance cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    8th week sold 1.395 copies
    Total: 882.618 copies

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For shipping a million copies

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Kuroi Hitsuji was performed today at NGT's Maho-Rena-Riko graduation stage. (pics in the NGT Assault case thread in NGT genaral forum and I don't have a link, but the video was on twitter if you're interested)
    The performance was good but not Keyaki good, yet, I hardly think there would have been a better song to fit last 6 months.
    Truly and sadly perfect.

I know this may be slightly OT so if mods wants to remove the post it will be fine with me, but for me, as keyaki fan, having followed Maho's case since the start and having Riko as my NGT fave it has been an emotional moment I thought I should share.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't think Maho being in Kuroi Hitsuji as her graduation performance is off-topic in the Kuroi Hitsuji thread. Anyway, who knows what the future may bring? Some fans have suggested she join Keyaki...although I think that's unlikely. Here's the tweet, with video.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If I'm not wrong she wanted try for keyaki, but chose to get into NGT auditions because her relative lived in Niigata and it was the only choice her parents would accept. This is a - very little but still there - part of the many reasons I found myself so invoved in Maho's case and all it brought out.
    Maho could have been one of our girls.
    But I too think it's very unlikely now and frankly, I hope she takes care of herself first and foremost.
    This is going OT so I stop here lol
    Thanks for the link. I saw it hours ago but didn't saved it

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Just imagine if Mahohon and Kotoko (2gen Nogi) had tried for "New Nogizaka project" in 2015 they might have taken Mizuho's and Mayu's place. Kotoko revealed about her choice to wait for Keyaki's audition instead of Nogi's audition for a year ago on showroom. Who knows what kind of person they would be today if they had joined Keyaki.

This is very OT but I couldn't help to bring that up when Mahohon was mentioned regarded Keyaki. She did a good job on Kuroi Hitsuji. It might also be that song we will hear more from this year on Kohaku like Fukyouwoan and Garasu wo Ware!. Some of the later singles of this year will probably be nominated for Japan Record Awards as usual.

19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    this comment was uncalled for

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Keyaki had a lot of time to learn, metabolize, and make the song "theirs" (and damn, if the campaign episode didn't show us how much they feel Kuroi Hitsuji!) while Maho, Riko and Rena decided to prepare their own graduation stage using, if I'm not wrong, only 1 NGT song out of the whole list plus 1 new song.
    Even so, their rendition and everything behind it, has been so powerful to overcome the natural shortcomings.

If you perceived what I wrote as a sort of diss to those people who I came to respect - plus Riko, whom I followed since beofre - it means I could have phrased it better, since that wasn't absolutely my intention.

Since I'm here, let me also say that I'm really glad Maho's choice spurred a discussion within keyaki. Like I said in NGT forum what happened is not something Sakamichi groups should ignore, at mngmnt level and as idols.

• Agree Agree x 2