1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 8th [Kuroi Hitsuji] (2019/02/27)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 14, 2019.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i just think bringing that up is in poor taste considering maho's situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    pretty much every cover of a song is compared to the original
    trying to hijack the maho situation as an excuse to come at a keya fan making a respectful comparison is really disturbing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yamaguchi Maho-san is brave. She fought untill the last day as part of 48 Groups and she shared to us, her feelings and suffering with Kuroi Hitsuji and she also shared her hopes and love.

I feel very bad and sad for her and the terrible experience she had thanks to criminals who sadly exists in our society. I wish the best life for her and happiness. She (as every good people in the planet) deserves health and peace.

It's an honor that she has chosen Kuroi Hitsuji as the song to express herself.

I sincerely hope that all this bad experience will not be repeated in the Idol world in general.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Kuroi Hitsuji is being revived on the charts after Maho’s performance a few days ago; back in top 20 on Itunes Japan (#16 today).

Song’s a masterpiece imo, so I’m glad people are giving it a second chance. I always thought this single’s promotions were awfully short and sparse.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

This single's promotions have been the weakest of all 8th singles. I don't know the reason why mngmt has put so low effort on Keyaki this year.

It's like when Zuumin had her last appearance on 7th single they pushed that one despite Techi being injured. But Kuroi Hitsuji is strange and it's Neru's last work with Keyaki too since her solo song was on regular version.

What are they waiting for? 2gen's appearance on 9th single to start to care again?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. mchellelz

mchellelz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Handshake Results for 2nd Gen

[​IMG]

1. Inoue Rina 4/5
    2. Seki Yumiko 4/5
    3. Takemoto Yui 4/5
    4. Tamura Hono 4/5
    5. Fujiyoshi Karin 4/5
    6. Matsuda Rina 4/5
    7. Matsudaira Riko 4/5
    8. Morita Hikaru 4/5
    9. Yamasaki Ten 4/5

Total: 36/45

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm disappointed about Kuroi Hitsuji promotion too. When you have such a quality song it's ashamed to not promote it more.
    But I think it's because they had to practice for the 2 birthday lives.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was dissapointed too. This may be just my imagination but I guessed that with the lack of promotion the song seems to be popular and never thought twice about the promotion. But still with such a song, you need the extra promotion.
    Another thought also was the establishing of Hinatazaka46. The needed the push for them too so it is kinda understandable

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO
    Here they come! :1st:
    Anyway, I don't know about July but I expect a single be released until the end of summer at least (thought I was hoping for an album but it was quite unrealistic I guess)

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maho has posted thanking Keyaki fans for being so nice to her over her performing a Keyaki song:

White sheep and black sheep:
    I borrowed Keyakizaka46's song.
    I'm grateful to Keyakizaka46 fans for accepting it so nicely.
    The song isn't meant as sarcasm.
    Over the past five months it has sustained me.
    I think it can give courage and cheer to anyone.
    If I'm getting across what I want to say, I'm happy.

白い羊たちと黒い羊。
    欅坂46さんの曲をお借りしました。
    欅坂46さんのファンの皆さんも優しく受け入れてくださって感謝です。
    皮肉曲ではありません。
    この5ヶ月間とても支えられた曲です。
    誰かに勇気や元気を与えられたらいいなと思います。
    伝えたいものが伝わってたら嬉しいな。

• Like Like x 13
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Without much promotion it did actually well. Maho effect made it sold 15k last week.

Next single will get a lot more promotion as 2gen will debut and they will be a complete group.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Another update. #2 on Oricon's latest weekly chart, selling 15,183 for the week (#1 was Hey! Say! JUMP, but that's a new release).

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2019-06-03/

Aside from HSJ, last week's new singles lineup was pretty weak.

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Getting to a million very soon

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Is it just me or there's really not much live performance in TV for this song? Imo this is Keyaki's best song so far. Which tv shows they have performed this?

18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I'm not entirely sure but I think it was CDTV on the rooftop and last one was on Sakamichi TV. Not many TV shows.

Some think it has to do with 3rd annila in 6 days and 2gen's Omotenashikai in 4 days with their push for Kansai region. Others think mngmt is waiting for 2gen's debut. Nothing has expanded this year and it remains the same from last year. Keyaki Republic at Fuji-Q Highland in 3 days once again. Probably unchanged for Zenkoku tour as well, still mid arenas.

It's a mystery why mngmt reset the three years and start all over again despite the fanbase is big enough to sell out Saitama Super Arena.

Kuroi Hitsuji should have deserved more screentime but I think it has to do with mngmt's push for Kansai region recently. Keyakake is still not broadcasted nationwide and the group is going into their 4th year.

But I'm very confident things are going to change after second album is out which I believe will come after 10th single in the beginning of next year. By that time they have released 6 singles from the 5th single on Oct 30 2017 and 2 singles 2gen have participated.

Things will go to normal when 9th single is released. They probably want to surpass Kuroi Hitsuji on every level because it didn't got much promotion and a song that meant much for the members.

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I see. Such a waste of a very good song. One good (?) thing I think is with Yamaguchi Maho using Kuroi Hitsuji for her graduation, in which the lyrics fit her story extremely well, this song got its limelight again.

Also the one from Music Station in my opinion is the best live performance if only they didn't get that camera accidents. The first few seconds when the girls were in a circle and the camera rotating around was ingenious. The gates breaking down and flying above was also creative. If only they rehearse more.. if only..

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

And I thought there is less performances on TV because of the settings. I mean, it takes a lot to create that environment for this song. Someone also told me it's because the song seems to connect a lot with the gp therefore can't just be performed without creating that 'feels' atmosphere