1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really like Rumor but I wish they'd sometimes do some other songs from produce as well. My personal favourite would be To Reach You because the original has the most survivors (Yuri, Chaewon and Nako) and its sweet and easy melody fits with IZ*ONE imo. And Yuri rocked the high note in the Produce version, so I'm sure she could do it again were they to perform the song again (also, Hitomi mentioned in her mobame a while ago that she listens to this song a lot, especially on flights)

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

this fans seem pleased after kwangbae gladly taken the snacks that she already prepared as a gift for kwangbae when they safely arrive at haneda airport from korea:^^;:
    [dead link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My bb hyewon has no shame and I love it <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

It would looking bad if she's not taken it, it's a sincerely gift from her fans,,actually kwangbae also did the same thing at Incheon airport when they returning back to korea from KCON japan

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's doing a good job. Whether she actually eat it or not, it's another story.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    More information about "Buenos Aires" single was released today! Here are the covers for A, B, and Wizone editions.

201905241103_08006.jpg 201905241103_08007.jpg 201905241103_08008.jpg

All the versions have the single "Buenos Aires" and B-side "Tomorrow"
    A edition will have additional song "Target"
    B edition will have additional song "Toshishita (Younger) Boyfriend" (insert Yujin joke)
    Wizone edition will have additional song "Human Love"

source: https://www.izone-official.com/news/25

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I hate how fans are giving the girls food and the girls are accepting it... Well I hope they are just accepting them and NOT actually eating the food because that is so dangerous! We do not need what happened to TVXQ Yunho happening to them!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

hopefully that will not happen, and some details about Buenos Aires are out, 3 types of cd will contain 1 special track in each type of cd, we will be bankrupt again:^^;:

10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well that is why I said the girls eating it would be another story. After that case, I'm sure their manager and/or the girls themselves feels conscious about that so yeah. Hopefully nothing happens.

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's mostly just Hyewon getting all the snacks from fans. I think it'll be fine, just make sure whatever food item is sealed and not suspicious.

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be too surprised, if Hyewon actually ate or at least tried all the food she received at the airport.

I don't think it's THAT dangerous. If f.ex. a female Japanese fan gives you something at the airport, it is probably not a bomb or poisoned food. Also it wouldn't make much sense to go personally to the airport to give poisoned food to an idol, because there are so many cameras and he/she would get caught for sure. If someone sends the girls a parcel, they should be more careful.

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Me too. It's just sooooo her.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. when yano shiho thought yujin is already adult..same with me..she looks so matured. is she tall?

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's very tall. Her and wonyoung are the tallest member of IZ*ONE. Not sure which one is taller though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I think you underestimate the Sasaengs and antis... Things like this have been given in public before and while 999 times out of 1000 there is nothing wrong with the food there is still that chance it is not.

People who do shiz like that are not rational or sensible.

Most commonly posioned food has been given to the idol at fansigns etc, where it is given face to face to the idol as a gift.

17. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

KCON19NY - Star Countdown D-42: IZ*ONE

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

The toxic juice Yunho drank was handed to a staffer behind the stage. The way the food was handed over means nothing. Yet, I agree that if the food comes in factory-made package and there is no cut, no hole on the package, it is less likely to be dangerous. If you make even a tiniest opening on chip sack to poison the snack inside, the sack will deflate. In most cases, it will be an extremely elaborate work to hide the opening on a factory-sealed package.

Anyway, I've seen few idols eating fan given bakery desserts packed in paper or plastic boxes like ones from the cafe (and these desserts are really bought from famous cafes/bakeshops) yet never seen any article of them hospitalized due to poisoned food. It has not been any article on idol eating poisoned food from fans in recent years.

During La Vie en Rose promotion, she got it measured in a TV show and it was 168.6 cm. (Wonyoung's was 169.1) Poor Nako was 150 by rounding off (149.6). The average height of Korean girls is 160.7 or such, somewhere close to 161.

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This time round, all WIZ*ONE versions are available on CDJapan. Last time, I believe only 5 members were available through CDJapan. Since there are proxy fees on the WIZ*ONE editions again, I'll probably go for Type A or B, depending on which song I like best. I like the red of Type A though :cute:

Here are all the links:

¥3200 Bundle of Type A and B (comes with 1 out of 12 external photos and 2 B2 poster)
    ¥1600 Type A (comes with photo and 1 poster)
    ¥1600 Type B (comes with photo and 2 poster)
    ¥1080 WIZ*ONE/Regular Edition (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Jang Wonyoung (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Miyawaki Sakura (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Jo Yuri (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Choi Yena (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Ahn Yujin (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Yabuko Nako (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Kwon Eunbi (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Kang Hyewon (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Honda Hitomi (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Kim Chaewon (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Kim Minjoo (+ proxy fee)
    ¥1080 Lee Chaeyeon (+ proxy fee)