1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shinozaki Ayana (Ayanan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    https://7gogo.jp/shinozaki-ayana/4163
    https://7gogo.jp/shinozaki-ayana/4164
    Ayanan is doing extremely good job and currently sits 1st in the hotly contested SR event, but she shared that there are 2 things that are making her even happier than that.

First, there have been many Korean fans supporting her. And that despite the fact, that her PD48 went poorly. She talks about how at the airport the other girls would be awaited by many fans, not being able to walk forward without the help of staff and receiving so many presents that two hands weren't enough to take them all. On the other hand she could walk briskly without any staff around and no one would notice her. The only present she received were some sweets, which made her very happy. But overall it was a painful experience, and she ended up with inferiority complex. Since then she has hardly ever brought up the PD48 topic and any time it came up it made her feel down. However, in the end it all turned out well with people supporting her like this and saying: "oh you're the girl from PD48!" One year late, but better late than never!

Second, since there have been so many Korean fans, the chatroom often becomes full of Hangul. The Koreans apologized that it might make it a bit hard for the Japanese to engage. But the Japanese answered that there's no reason to apologize and that nationality doesn't matter so let's work together! That made her cry and thankful and she realized how great the community is and how every single one person has been important in this journey.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I am glad to hear that. What can she win in the SR event and how are the rules? Most views?

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's hosted by the AKB newspaper and the top 3 will do a photoshoot at Cebu island and star in promotion materials of the island or something. It's only for 18+ and so it's supposed to be a swimsuit one.
    It's about who gets the most points from fans - which is either free or paid - in the span of 10 days. Generally if a girl wants to succeeds she has to stream some 80-100 hours in those 10 days and hope that her fans will be willing to spend some money. It's mentally and physically rough on both members and fans but it's usually a rewarding experience because the whole grind makes the fan community and the member much closer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Yes its rough....she needs to wake up at 5 am every single day and streams 10 to 15 hours daily

Well, the sailor school uniform plan works, took the top spot due to that.

5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana

if the video does not show watch the video here

the Korean fans made that, she is watching it on the train right now and the tears wont stop.....so cosplay delivery might be cancelled due to that lol

edit: it didn't
    D7LTrMSV4AAGxdj.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    btw apparently her Korean fans calls themselves "갑사단". which is kapsadan or gansadan.....i'm not really sure, i'm no Korean

the words came from her shodo streaming a few days ago where she wrongly wrote kapsahamnida instead of kamsahamnida

8. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

I noticed Ayanan that first episode of PD48. I think she's attractive enough to have gotten a lot further. She just needed some positive screen time.

I didn't realize she finished last among the Japanese trainees. Wow, that's got to be demoralizing. She didn't deserve that.

Glad she's finally seeing some fruit from that experience.

Looking at the video she seems to be really really good at calligraphy too. Hope she finishes top 3.

• Like Like x 1
  9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    yesterday stream with Yuiri
    D7K_u_WVUAA1ybA.jpg

today cosplay is china dress/cheongsam
    D7QCYVjUYAI8jBZ.jpg D7QCYVlUwAEiVZr.jpg

JK again
    D7QPW33U0AEqfVH.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Ayanan is killing it on showroom lately. Over 10k viewers at times. Thanks to this event and redoubled interest in her.

I always liked her sexy talking Chara from the ariyoshiAKB days. Glad she is finally seeing some success. I hope she can stay in number 1.

I fear it will be up to the yuiri fans to decide who wins this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, today there will be a stream with the other 3 13th gen members, Mogi couldn't make it due to work

the Korean fans are crazy diligent, although we need whales :D

12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    13th gen full team cosplay stream
    Untitled.png

mogi made it!!

• Like Like x 4
  13. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    13th gen showroom from yesterday, it was funnn

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Feels a bit surreal Ayanan's getting a lot of attentions.. Not complaining tho, it made 13th gen oshi in me happy lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Untitled.png

i think she got it.....but even though the last minute might change the rank, SHE IS GOING TO CEBU!!!!
    :mail::mail::mail:

oh what a crazy event......i'm forced to watch my oshi crying for 2 and a half hour because for the first time there are many people supporting her.
    a 91th place in P48, 94th in SSK, at least for once i can see her happy.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Nice, I am glad for her and looking forward to it. Finally she wins something. :1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    whether she wins or not is not finalized yet

17. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

The end sounded epic. I wonder if someone recorded the showroom somewhere. I’d like to see the throngs of towers and her reaction.

18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Youtube has some

One more thing, she told us the viewrs that she will face the last day alone, and man, she did it.
    About 2 hours before the end and she strarted to cry, yuiri called, but ayanan didn't even use speaker, she is determined to face this alone. In the most tense moment, several times she's calling yuiri's name (its pretty clear that yuiri is her biggest mental support) but she managed to not call her.

I'm sure she called yuiri once its over though

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    With about 20-40 mins left in the contest. Ayanan broadcast stopped. She may have excused herself before but I knew she would come back. Her lead was less than 1 million pts. During the break I jumped to Onishi's stream and she had several eitos in her room. At one point Hatori yuna read the results that Onishi had 800K pts to go. In that short time the lead closed to 300K pts. Then Ayana was back with a new stream and several gifts dropped and her lead grew back to 800-900k . I'm looking forward to the final results.

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Aaaand with final results she was 2nd.