1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I love that Hiichan and Yumichan have identical scream and both are from Fukuoka. Habu couldn't stop laughing when Sawabe imitated Yumichan's reaction when she recognized the commercial's intro.

2. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very good episode this week of Keyakitte Kakenai. I have to say all of the Keyakizaka girls were shining in this episode. I actually mean it when they were shining this episode because I can feel real raw life energy coming from them. I need to see more of this momentum from them and I hope it can keep going. On another note the development with Ozeki and Sawabe is getting interesting. Their relationship is an interest that I will keep an eye on for future development.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Seconf part of Keyakitte was a bit more easy to understand and the King guy even grew on me :chuffed:
    Another truly funny episode... but I can't wait for next one; 2 seconds of Hono and I'm already crying :rofl:

4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I really enjoyed both episodes, as you said, the girls where showing their charisma, even Seki, with taht scream, haha, so cute!! I like this kind of episodes when the girls are not just sitting, and yeah, the next episode with Hono, heck, loving it!! I can wait for it!!

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yumi-chan just can't hold her emotion. A lot of people have always a favorite randoseru CM and seems like that was her favorite.

@GenKelC for what I read in TV Tokyo website, Tamu-chan ask for advice about how to be "sexually attractive". [hehe]

ookuma kaban-ten

if the video does not show watch the video here

:blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Really fun episodes! At first, I thought this quiz king episodes will be boring. But it turns out to be one of my favourites. I laughed so much in Tsuchida san's part and Naako sensei's part :D

7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i didn't like how they separated them by generations on this latest episode.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it was a given choice since it was about 2nd gen asking stuff, but I agree on the general rule to not divide them in Keyakitte if it's not necessary.
    Great episode though. Every member involved gave a good contribute and some part are just hilarous [hehe]
    I'm gonna save Hono part forever and watch it when I feel down lol
    Can't wait for next week :chuffed:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was like 'what are you doing Tamura" LOLOL. That was so funny!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Probably even Hono was like "What are you doing Tamura???" [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i agree. i think what made me notice the generation split more is the host being moved between them, but yes the episode was great.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I fell for Hono so much!! So clumsy and funny but still so adorable, hehe
    Great episode indeed! all the girls were shining, lol at Sugai, and even Naako sensei, they felt all so natural with their answers! ~

• Like Like x 4
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LOLOLOL... I can't stop laughing at today's show. So funny! Sawabe is so cute, its so adorable:cute:

• Like Like x 2
  14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Lol, yup!, this episodes have been so bright, the reaction of 2nd gen and the MCs are so good, you can enjoy the show even without subs, hahaha, so far so good, I wish the show keep improving for now on!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Too much Sawabe for my taste but the rest was quite funny. 2ki brought new energy in the show, and 1ki grew a lot since the start. :chuffed:

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I been skipping the past couple weeks of keyakitte with the quiz(?) stuff. I think episodes with guests don't interest me much. But these last two weeks of episodes were hilarious. I think i'm becoming a big fan of rikopi. she caught my eye during the 2kisei intros but this last ep sealed it for me [hehe]
    and dam i never noticed before but was morita hikaru always this stunning :oops:

I can go on and on but in conclusion, i been fished by the entirety of 2ki :fear:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    2nd gen is making Keyakake much more fun. It's obvious that they were and still are Keyaki's big otaku so it adds on self-love towards the team. The 2nd gen girls have a particular aesthetics that make them much more Keyaki-ish than the 1st gen. I think it's the lovable awkward personalities that are always trying to do their best

• Like Like x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Guys, I had goosebumps all over me when Aoi appeared on stage.

Also congrats to them for finally noticing the staffs lol. Also it was so satisfying seeing Hirate directly hit them with water. Only regret is Neru wasn't there.

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

;_; next week is going to be a tearjerking episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    That was a really good episode, it's nice to see how the girls on the behind the scenes of the episodes and it surprised me seeing the bond they have with Takahiro sensei.

And I love Yuuka-sama more and more, she's such a good girl, always positive, smiling and supportive to everybody.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1